Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? (3240 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Can u sacrifice ur gf's presence for football match?
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Can u sacrifice ur gf's presence for
football match?
What is dis bros saying? i wud even sacrify her head for a FOOTBALL match. imagine my darling club FC BARCELONA in an el classico match wit real madrid and one stvpid girl wit a gf tag on her forehead wud open her pvssy for me to dig just to tie me down,..na grind pepper i go pour inside dat hole.

#IPreferFootballOverPussy

3 Likes

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by firstking01(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
MemphisDepay:
football match?
e depends on the pedegree of the match na...btw, deepay na pure waste pipesad...u con go carry in mumu name ansasad

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Adasun(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

What is dis bros saying? i wud even sacrify her head for a FOOTBALL match. imagine my darling club FC BARCELONA in an el classico match wit real madrid and one stvpid girl wit a gf tag on her forehead wud open her pvssy for me to dig just to tie me down,..na grind pepper i go pour inside dat hole.

#IPreferFootballOverPussy
hai!dats harsh mehn

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
firstking01:
e depends on the pedegree of the match na...btw, deepay na pure waste pipesad...u con go carry in mumu name ansasad

A responsible man will listen to his lady cos she might need you more than the breath she breath in.
Note: lady are like a flower, you nurture them to grow to something beautiful and arc should be the last thing in your mind stop over hyping this sex things cos it won't guaranty you happiness unless if both of you are in a no string attach relationship(you both just dey fucck each other) if not learn how to treat a lady right cos you can always watch replay of that match but you might not be able to find a lady like her again.

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adasun:
hai!dats harsh mehn
Gentleman, wats harsh in wat i said?
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Philoo1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

A responsible man will listen to his lady cos she might need you more than the breath she breath in.
Note: lady are like a flower, you nurture them to grow to something beautiful and arc should be the last thing in your mind stop over hyping this sex things cos it won't guaranty you happiness unless if both of you are in a no string attach relationship(you both just dey fucck each other) if not learn how to treat a lady right cos you can always watch replay of that match but you might not be able to find a lady like her again.
not during man united match.maybe after

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by executioner27: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Been There, Done That. I have the T-Shirt.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hope u didnt type dis trash so dt ladies here wud like u?
nickyvil:

I Pray u dnt come back here to creat a tread on how a girl u nurtured broke ur heart nd follow a guy dat treats her like rag?

9 Likes

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Philoo1:
not during man united match.maybe after

I'm a united fan and sometimes when we play I do stay in door with my lady if she comes around and later I watch it midnight so
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by ggrin(f): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

storyundecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by IamLEGEND1: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
ignore bĂ­tches
view matches

3 Likes

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Hope u didnt type dis trash so dt ladies here wud like u?

I Pray u dnt come back here to creat a tread on how a girl u nurtured broke ur heart nd follow a guy dat treats her like rag?

Guy I'm not typing to impress anybody maybe you haven't met that type of lady that's won't even disturb you for anything rather very hardworking and your happiness is all she want and she try her best just to see you happy if not I have.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
storyundecided
By moonlight or shakes pairs undecided
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Philoo1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

I'm a united fan and sometimes when we play I do stay in door with my lady if she comes around and later I watch it midnight so
ok sir!dnt hv one.and dnt intend to
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by cashcity: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
I told her one certain time that anytime I give up watching Manchester united match JUST to stay with her, then she shud knw dat the love has entered another special level.. 3yrs now I have never miss manutd match talk more of missing it because of her......... United all the way..

3 Likes

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Philoo1:
ok sir!dnt hv one.and dnt intend to

Okay but I pray you find one soon. wink
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by megamank(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
which kind question is this na? i can always see her but cannot always watch a live football game....she can always wait for me so we continue after my match if she cannot watch it with me.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am not a football fan, even though i am, i dont think I would sacrifice her presence for football match. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by firstking01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

my brother ur advicing d wrong personcheesy...am no advocate of pre-marital sexsad...cnt recall wen i had sex in my life...though i buy wat u said, bt d present day naija gal no deserve dis kinda attention ur talkin boufsad
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

Guy I'm not typing to impress anybody maybe you haven't met that type of lady that's won't even disturb you for anything rather very hardworking and your happiness is all she want and she try her best just to see you happy if not I have.
MR, ABEG GO AND SLEEP!

2 Likes

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by ggrin(f): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:
By moonlight or shakes pairs undecided
by nickyvil undecided
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
firstking01:
my brother ur advicing d wrong personcheesy...am no advocate of pre-marital sexsad...cnt recall wen i had sex in my life...though i buy wat u said, bt d present day naija gal no deserve dis kinda attention ur talkin boufsad

I understand you bro, but not all naija gal are bad smiley we still have the good ones wink . We still have the happy relationship/marriages.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

MR, ABEG GO AND SLEEP!

Thanks wink will do as you say.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
by nickyvil undecided

Written & directed by ggrin undecided
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by ggrin(f): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

Written & directed by ggrin undecided
edited and produced by nickyvilundecided
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by nickyvil: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
ggrin:
edited and produced by nickyvilundecided

Marketed & distributed by ggrin investment at shop 8, alaba international market.

1 Like

Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by ggrin(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
nickyvil:

Marketed & distributed by ggrin investment at shop 8, alaba international market.
game over sad
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by prahcetomi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
MemphisDepay:
football match?
I can and I will.......miss man utd match? Na sin be dat.
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by timilehing(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nothing as interesting as watching a live match. Gf should wait till match ends or we can catch the fun later
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by sammy042(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Definitely,i can especially seeing my darling man united in action
Re: Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? by dancrux(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Of course nah,I dnt joke wit football matches oo..she sef udstd nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Bigger Buttocks 1 (video) / Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing / Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.