Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76649 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by mayorall(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
It will be possible in my life time.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Montaque(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen
There are job openings at covenant n landmark uni, and the various establishment s in ota, including construction work And masonry.
The word of faith is enough benefit to the world than all factories put together.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Toktee(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
People like you have existed for ages. In their thinking their opinion is the 'most holy' one eg Judas Isscariot who faulted a woman for using an expensive perfume on Jesus' feet. In his view the money for the perfume should have been used for the poor grin
Mr Man go and find out what Jesus said to Judas
God does not think like men of your type
Thank you,king solomon was the richest man that ever lived,he was the one that built a temple for the lord,the biggest one in biblical history.
FACT:The argumentators are either catholic who don't study bible at all,and muslims who do no beleived in christ as the son of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?

You simply know NOTHING about this subject and it is VERY CLEAR from your statement. Please come to Canaanland and see the blessings of God upon the lives of people. How can a pastor prosper when his congregation is not prospering? Perhaps you do not even look around when you are jumping buses to note that some of the best cars and houses in town are owned by Winners members. Are you sure you live in Lagos? I was a beneficiary of his scholarship while in UNIBEN. You can also take a quick trip to Liberia to confirm if they received aid from Winners during their civil war. Ignorance is deceptive but I know your statements came out of bitterness towards this project and man of God. As for me, I will live to see this project completed in my multiplied state. I hope to see you at the dedication #Glorytoglory

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by olu03(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't want you to complain ,take a look at that again and meditate upon it,I just generalized what I just said, don't get it twisted..... Building churches and mosques is not where our problems are............rather engaging the unemployed to meaningful trade or skills... Idol minds are the devil's wo

If u care to know he has done his part by given thousands of employment and most of the construction work done in the church is also done by members of the church, so what else do you people want or its it those useless politicians that waste our money with their selfishness and greedy mind set
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Achorise: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
God, pls I want to build a mega youth church, where the lives of youth will be transformed, I know it must come to pass, all I ask is wisdom and vision no matter the delay.From campus fellowship to a mega youth church. God of Oyedepo will also do it for me and to those who believes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by PastorAji(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
VanOmiyale:
Whatever a man does not understand he criticizes. This is a church that has two universities employing thousands of people, all local churches have office staff working in them even the faith theatre when being built will employ thousands and after construction will still need people to manage the edifice. All this people will be Nigerians because living faith hardly employ expatriates. For your information that edifice was designed by convenant university students, how else do you want the church to give back to the society? But your criticism is good because it's making us stronger in the winners family. Keep criticizing why we keep progressing.
no mind them. I'm a full time staff of d ministry
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:
Misplaced priorities undecided

May God forgive you. What will you say about Solomon who built a temple made of gold for God and God was pleased with him? Your statement reminded me of the pharisees and I hope you are not one. You do not have to paint a church bad to get people to your own church (wrong strategy). May God forgive you for despising his agenda.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by xilixr: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
This man doesn't hate poverty alone, he also hates the poor.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
tosluv1:
But the offering the church gets is less than what Nigeria gets from oil, yet we are seeing the work. even the best university in Nigeria cannot generate its own electricity despite many professors. cannanland now generates its own electricity. one person can't fool millions continuously. something is at work in this church our leaders should just buried their pride and learn from here.

I am beginning to like the Church. I will join soon.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by cyborg07: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
This past days... we've seen a man of God launch a Porsche and now this.

Surely the God they worship prospers them or rather the people that worship them prospers them.

Half of the cost to acquire all these is more than enough to touch souls out there and win them for God but then undecided..... I'm a mere mortal. God will surely prosper the oppressed in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by krixEfe: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
that is you own opinion ho!.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
All your negative comments will not stop papa oyedepo from building the faith theatre! Go and hustle and pray to God to bless your hustle or if you are so pained open your own church! #From Glory to Glory#
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Na by running generators 24/7 be say it's generating her own electricity? We all do at our various homes but then do you see it as economical or a misnormar? angry

tosluv1:
But the offering the church gets is less than what Nigeria gets from oil, yet we are seeing the work. even the best university in Nigeria cannot generate its own electricity despite many professors. cannanland now generates its own electricity. one person can't fool millions continuously. something is at work in this church our leaders should just buried their pride and learn from here.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:

The passage below puts the answer to your question in better perspective.

Acts 7:46-50

46 who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob. 47 But Solomon built Him a house.

48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,

Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

Do you think it is his agenda? It is commanded by God and only God can bring it to pass. Except you are angry against the move of God because I can see you are quoting scriptures that do not add up. God does not live in temples but he said we should not forsake the gathering of believers. Where should believers meet? Check your heart to know if your statements are not coming out of bitterness towards this man of God and the project. I hope you are sincere with yourself
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
ikorodureporta:

no mind dem...if they set up a standard vocational training centre, thousands of youths' future wl be guaranteed, & hundreds of their members wl offer their service as instructors for free.....END-TIME MINISTRY!

I can see your frustration. May God help you
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by lovelyn7777: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
tajad:

Do you think it is his agenda? It is commanded by God and only God can bring it to pass. Except you are angry against the move of God because I can see you are quoting scriptures that do not add up. God does not live in temples but he said we should not forsake the gathering of believers. Where should believers meet? Check your heart to know if your statements are not coming out of bitterness towards this man of God and the project. I hope you are sincere with yourself
how do you know it is commanded by god, are you gods PA,
So if thief oyedepo asks your wife to suck his dïck, it is also commanded by god abi grin
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dapee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
The power is generated from a gas powered plant and not generators. It is better to keep mute when one doesn't have a full picture of something.
bigtt76:
Na by running generators 24/7 be say it's generating her own electricity? We all do at our various homes but then do you see it as economical or a misnormar? angry

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
dapee:
bigtt76 The power is generated from a gas powered plant and not generators. It is better to keep mute when one doesn't have a full picture of something.
pictures of this gas power plant; mumu, you think gas power plant is like mikano generator that you just buy, Nigerian power stations are lacking Gas supply from NNPC, how come Winners get their own gas, abi thief oyedepo has started turning mess to gas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Even if they do, I am certain they spend only a very tiny fraction of what they make on the poor and needy. My point is that what should a church spend more money on? Those in need that jesus emphasised or church building structures that has little importance to true christianity.

Can you hear yourself? "Even if they do" it tells of someone who is not just happy about what is happening. You seem to be a christian but you have been swayed by reports about this man of God in the media. If you know only 10% of what this church has done you will not even open your mouth against it. We don't call the media to cover our good deeds. He that sees us in the secret is blessing us openly.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
It was a subject of mockery now it is a subject of envy grin I am happy the church is growing. After this, 200k seat auditorium on the way. We the winners family are redeemed to go from GLORY to GLORY. Haters can make use of the lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
tajad:

May God forgive you. What will you say about Solomon who built a temple made of gold for God and God was pleased with him? Your statement reminded me of the pharisees and I hope you are not one. You do not have to paint a church bad to get people to your own church (wrong strategy). May God forgive you for despising his agenda.
If you observed, emphasis wasn't placed on the beauty of the temple anymore in the new testament, especially since the most important temple according to the new testament is the Body and our lives/heart.
Just like there used to be an ark containing God's power, which has since been replaced by the holy spirit.

Just saying what I feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by theokalu7(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some big heads are criticising him yet they've not asked dangote and others to build mega homeless whatever... He stopped collecting anything from the church before they had their first permanent site. Be in his position and with his vision and build mega homeless places then we'll knw he is wrong

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Look at this one.... because den install 320KVA generator for cannanland you think say Winners don arrive? So Ona nor fit use on a head see de need to tap into renewable energy for take boast to us? Na ordinary generator u de get mouth call plant. E for bi Tree naaaaau

dapee:
The power is generated from a gas powered plant and not generators. It is better to keep mute when one doesn't have a full picture of something.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by brojoshua: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
vooks:

What purpose did Solomon's temple serve?
[color=#006600][/color]

It served the purpose of buying and selling for the slave in the house, the false prophets and also no stone shall remain upon one another when His judgment comes. Similarly these mockers shall continue to dream of one great earthly, perishable and temporary glories like one bigger house or plane and gold,competing among themselves, to continue to deceive the gullible, their followers on whom they sit upon, untill theyall, the false prophets, including the seven great and leading ones the young girl talked about last year December, i think, with all their followers perish in hell, except for those of them who will not persist in unbelief. Let those who are wise take heed and flee from them
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by wiseoneking: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
twoondei:
all you need is the vision. catch it, pursue it run with it, everything in the universe will work together to make it a reality.

you see big things like this and you're sure you will go places in life.

PS: your hate will not stop its fulfillment
Jesus wept why you are here celebrating. Wisdom miss road. Prepare your members for Heaven and not for Worldliness. Soon such a place will for entertaiment,Joke, owambe, sports etc not again for Gods glory.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
cyborg07:

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

And may God open your canal eyes to see the truth and act upon it
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Tell them
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dapee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
I don't have a response for you. But don't talk about things you don't have a picture of simple. Thank you.
bigtt76:
Look at this one.... because den install 320KVA generator for cannanland you think say Winners don arrive? So Ona nor fit use on a head see de need to tap into renewable energy for take boast to us? Na ordinary generator u de get mouth call plant. E for bi Tree naaaaau

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iykestix:
The president and founder of the church Bishop David Oyedepo made the announcement on Friday 11 December 2015 Shiloh.
The church is said to be a 100,000 seat capacity for adults and 10,000 for children. see the proposed church

Cool
Afterall
Many africans are stuppid and foollish
That is why they contribute money and resources to help build an ediffice like this
That will be used to continuesly brainwash and enslave them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.