Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76643 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dapee(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Don't open your mouth and talk about things you have no knowledge of. You can schedule a trip to canaanland you will see things for yourself. Thank you.
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
pictures of this gas power plant; mumu, you think gas power plant is like mikano generator that you just buy, Nigerian power stations are lacking Gas supply from NNPC, how come Winners get their own gas, abi thief oyedepo has started turning mess to gas grin
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Montaque:

There are job openings at covenant n landmark uni, and the various establishment s in ota, including construction work And masonry.
The word of faith is enough benefit to the world than all factories put together.

We sre saying the same thing brother, practicalising this faith is what I just said, just read between the lines ,you will come to terms with me,...any man of God is our daddy spiritual and temporal..these two works together...... If your church is only faith based its incomplete it must also be practical based
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
dapee:
Don't open your mouth and talk about things you have no knowledge of. You can schedule a trip to canaanland you will see things for yourself. Thank you.
Shut up your mouth jare, I'm not surprised at your ignorance at all. Major gas power stations accross Nigeria are grappling from Gas shortage from NNPC, how come you claim thief oyedepo runs a gas plant?, do you know the amount of land space required to run a fully functional gas plant? do yoy know the environmental hazard from citing a church close to a gas plant?. Dont just come here and think everyone is a sheeple like you angry
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheMascot:
where did Jesus give his most powerful teachings?.. on a mountain.. on plain grass..what did he do there?..he gave them the message..and did what?..fed them....did Jesus say "I can't feed the 5 thousand let them go to their government"..did Jesus not say " a day shall come when you shall need not go into the temples to worship God"..? ..what happened to renting stadiums?.. and using the remaining money for charity..since when this boko haram menace started I have not seen a church in the news helping out...I see big churches and see poor roads right in front of them..i see big churches and Nigeria being unable to feed the people lying on the streets..I see biggest churches ..yet Nigeria is one of the curropt countries in the world..who are we fooling..our selves..Christianity isn't about church..rather about love

Renting stadiums? That is not wisdom my brother. The present 50,000 capacity holds 5 services every Sunday. With this 100,000 capacity the church will still hold a minimum of 3 services. You seem not to have an idea of the factors that prompted this. And when the people wanted to make Jesus King so that he could be giving them bread, what did Jesus do? The bible says he fled, perhaps you have not read that part. Everyone has an assignment and Bishop David Oyedepo is focused on his and that is why he is shining. I think you should be drawing inspiration from good things when you see them rather than criticize

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by HighQue007: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Alwaysup:

You must be an unbeliever. So you think Oyedepo is a politician? Man call someone else leave the man of God alone. Soon you will understand what's going on in this country and their plans but with God Nigeria will never go down because of the men of God we have like papa Oyedepo. I laugh you, maybe your mind they tell you say the country money dey with am. Very soon you go hear say this government they borrow from am. Brother pray your way out and work. Connect yourself to this blessing. No where in the history of church we have 100,000 sitters. Be happy your country is the first they should know us for good things. And remember the church prayed for peace and that's what God is blessing us with today.

My brother why should we be happy and celebrate the religion of the slave masters, they imposed it on us..If they are really men of God, they wouldnt have enslaved us..They used religion to exploit us. an average man cant afford your so call universities..its a shame..Our pastors flying in jets and the followers on foot trecking, the keep enriching themselves why the country is in a bad state. The most corrupt politicians are the most religious..They pay tithes in millions from the money of the mass they looted and our so called pastor cant reject...Why would i believe a pastor when i know he his only doing his job, what he hi beong paid for...Church is a business
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
tajad:

May God forgive you by criticizing what He wants to do. If you are not aware, the visionary is sent and he is committed to only what God has sent him to do. He is not doing it because he feels like, but because God commanded it. This is kingdom service and if you do not understand it, it is better you keep mute rather than get angry against your maker. I hope you use this as a means of inspiration for your own life that God can still turn things around and if you are doing fine, there is always a next level. God bless you

Thanks, for wallowing in ignorance
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by queebeediva(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?
but I am a winner and I love our Bishop because he is Gods servant. Less I forget pls try and visit winners chapel cause you need a change. Bless you!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Na by running generators 24/7 be say it's generating her own electricity? We all do at our various homes but then do you see it as economical or a misnormar? angry

Sorry, it is not generators. The church has launched a gas power plant that produces ........ MW of electricity. Several people have been employed for the operation as well. I see your bitterness but it cannot stop the move of God

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

how do you know it is commanded by god, are you gods PA,
So if thief oyedepo asks your wife to suck his dïck, it is also commanded by god abi grin

I see your pain and struggle. You are lost and I pray mercy finds you

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by MATEX30: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Its a good development taking place in the church and we bless God for marching his church forward, see more pictures of the 100,000 seaters here - http://www.gospelepistle.com/2015/12/see-photos-from-winners-chapel-100000.html
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
People like you have existed for ages. In their thinking their opinion is the 'most holy' one eg Judas Isscariot who faulted a woman for using an expensive perfume on Jesus' feet. In his view the money for the perfume should have been used for the poor grin
Mr Man go and find out what Jesus said to Judas
God does not think like men of your type

I don't mean to offend anyone, in your area check the number of churches and mosques, let's assume half of them are factories, what will it be like? ....so the axe is laying at the foot of the tree,any tree that bears no good fruit will be cut down and thrown into fire
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by chidexSmokey(f): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
To be sincere,I used to have this mindset that pastors shld invest more in the community but then I reasoned again,if the governments do the needful,noone will complain again about the country's flaws..so I concluded,let's start praying for the governments and those in authority to see to the needs of the masses rather than reading negative meanings to what men of God do.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
krall69:
i just knew you guys will bring up the feeding of the 5000. Jesus didnt feed them because they were poor or because they didnt have money on them.
You talk about giving to charity but do you know about the davidoyedepo foundation? The food stuff, clothing materials and also monetary gifts given to the less privileged at branches, the free eye tests, eye operation and glasses and other medical stuff done for free. Why should you have a problem if he decides to build something like this. It's not every good thing you do that you come to the media to shout about.
If a single church has the money to build such then what more a country like nigeria? Who should be blamed for the bad roads in a state? Or do you want the pastors to go into politics?
If the people in power had the brain to do the right things, people in nigeria will be living comfortably and will have no reason to despise the way a ministry decides to spend it's money.
would you freely. give ur money to the government or to the church? why did Jesus feed the 5000? because he wanted to show off?..why didn't Jesus build a mighty worship place during his time on earth at least 32 years is enough.. Christianity of today dwells more on physical beauty.. the have of Jesus must be pretty..the church must be beautiful but..is the heart beautiful? we have the most rigorous praise bands..the best prayer warriors.. the best churches but..why is the country not having loving and caring people?..every one is claiming smart?..the Reuther told..this is the reason why we are being attacked by atheist most often..the failure of the church to be a example is the reason for many things in the world

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by michtob(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?

Ask those that live around Sango, toll gate, oju ore.... all the road construction and repairs are done by Winners Chapel.

note: I'm not a member of the church
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Priest200(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:

oga that is a lie..go do a research on winners<LFC> members..that dey prosper..it is just a law that works 4 all that apply it.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by krall69: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheMascot:
would you freely. give ur money to the government or to the church? why did Jesus feed the 5000? because he wanted to show off?..why didn't Jesus build a mighty worship place during his time on earth at least 32 years is enough.. Christianity of today dwells more on physical beauty.. the have of Jesus must be pretty..the church must be beautiful but..is the heart beautiful? we have the most rigorous praise bands..the best prayer warriors.. the best churches but..why is the country not having loving and caring people?..every one is claiming smart?..the Reuther told..this is the reason why we are being attacked by atheist most often..the failure of the church to be a example is the reason for many things in the world
give to cesear what belongs to him and give to God what belongs to God. I don't even understand what the problem is. That his ministry is prosperous? I have never seen where the pastor of a small church is being criticised for what he did or didn't do. This is because you people are too money conscious. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing that people die for will be added onto you. You cannot blame the suffering of a country on the prosperity of one man.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by krall69: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Priest200:

oga that is a lie..go do a research on winners<LFC> members..that dey prosper..it is just a law that works 4 all that apply it.
thank you!!! The people that are poor there are those that have come to serve the Lord because of money. You cannot mock God.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Look at this one.... because den install 320KVA generator for cannanland you think say Winners don arrive? So Ona nor fit use on a head see de need to tap into renewable energy for take boast to us? Na ordinary generator u de get mouth call plant. E for bi Tree naaaaau

It is not mouth, it is fact. It is a gas power plant and there has been no power outage since 1999. Even Aso rock, the seat of power cannot have not experienced such. When you see things working in a place, just humble yourself to learn how it is working if you really want to move forward
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
I like the vision because among other things it would put Nigeria on the world map for global referencing!!!!!
It is God that commanded the building of the 100,000 Faith theatre. We in the Winners Chapel Worldwide believe in the vision and are ready to partner with God and the visioner in realizing this gigantic and audacious vision never attempted before.

All haters and jealous folks, your opinion is so irrelevant that we dont need you or your likes to make this happen with or without your support. Keep getting jealous while the church keep setting new records and blazing the trail ahead.
Indeed it takes a small mind to criticise this vision!!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
krall69:
give to cesear what belongs to him and give to God what belongs to God. I don't even understand what the problem is. That his ministry is prosperous? I have never seen where the pastor of a small church is being criticised for what he did or didn't do. This is because you people are too money conscious. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing that people die for will be added onto you. You cannot blame the suffering of a country on the prosperity of one man.
prosperity? u call this prosperity?.. offerings to God, tithes have become someone's prosperity?.. I guess you have confirmed the point..it's just like a business.. but one that involves mind games..where u tell people to give thier money to God.. the n use the money to buy a private jet..bro..b careful what you say..Jesus answered this question a long time ago..when Judas thought that the expensive oil should be used for charity.. if you are trying to answer this questions with logic..it doesn't make any sense.. hope u have learned something today..?
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by TheMascot(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
bezimo:
I like the vision because among other things it would put Nigeria on the world map for global referencing!!!!!
It is God that commanded the building of the 100,000 Faith theatre. We in the Winners Chapel Worldwide believe in the vision and are ready to partner with God and the visioner in realizing this gigantic and audacious vision never attempted before.

All haters and jealous folks, your opinion is so irrelevant that we dont need you or your likes to make this happen with or without your support. Keep getting jealous while the church keep setting new records and blazing the trail ahead.
Indeed it takes a small mind to criticise this vision!!
Oga pack well..we want to listen to Christians not hypocrite beings..
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by tajad(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
pictures of this gas power plant; mumu, you think gas power plant is like mikano generator that you just buy, Nigerian power stations are lacking Gas supply from NNPC, how come Winners get their own gas, abi thief oyedepo has started turning mess to gas grin

God forgive you. We don't buy things on credit in our church. We pay cash because we are fully loaded by the God who never fails us. Ask PHCN how much they are owing gas suppliers before you display your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by stagger: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Your ignorance knows no bounds. I have just watched all the posts with keen interest and this one just got me completely knocked off. For your information, a company actually BEGGED the church to site a gas plant which provides the entire Canaanland with 24 hours electricity. This is not a story: this is a CONFIRMED FACT! POWER NEVER GOES OFF THERE! I was there earlier in the year for a week-long event and throughout the time we were there, power never went off once.

You can actually take a flight to MMA2, then hire a vehicle to take you from the airport to Ota so you go and see things for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
WINNERS CHAPEL ..hahaha..private jets,classic private uni,big churches around d globe, too much money now classic church building...God is watching in HD o but i like d swag it brings to 9ja sha o cool
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheMascot:
Oga pack well..we want to listen to Christians not hypocrite beings..

Your mind is too small to comprehend the vision hence your ranting.Its not your fault its your mind that needs an upgrade.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by stagger: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
tajad:

God forgive you. We don't buy things on credit in our church. We pay cash because we are fully loaded by the God who never fails us. Ask PHCN how much they are owing gas suppliers before you display your ignorance.

Please don't mind him, Nigeria is full of ignorant people which is why they can never see the light and politicians will always pull wool over their eyes. Every govt parastatal is owing PHCN and the NGC. Even the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ajog1: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
1kinggy:

Sounds good but I doubt if you're aware he hardly use expatriates in church projects, if he ever use them.
Compare with all those government projects filled with Chinese and Indians.
hardly He doesn't use any expatriate
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by openmine(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ifeoluwa49(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
From glory to glory... that is where I am going. plz don't critisice. Bishop is only trying to make people worship God in comfort. D best place to beautify first is d house of the Lord. Plz ,there is still grace for Shiloh sacrificial offering. watch out for my unstoppable testimony
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:

. Maybe u jst daft
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by sennycourage(f): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen
watch ur tongue...is ur commitment to Kingdom service dat will pave way to ur greatness......stop talking nonsense to d Servant of most high God
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by GreatManBee: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
twoondei:
all you need is the vision. catch it, pursue it run with it, everything in the universe will work together to make it a reality.

you see big things like this and you're sure you will go places in life.

PS: your hate will not stop its fulfillment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.