Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... (1081 Views)

Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. / Men Still Want To Have Unprotected Sex With Esnath, An HIV Prostitute / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2015
i met a colleague of mine who introduced me to a girl which he once dated years ago...but she happens to have contracted HIV...well i just gave her the love i can...i hugged her tight. i was even shaking while holding her...she was happy..i could see it in her face...the question is can you hug an hiv patient even when you know she contracted HIV..(yes)...(No)...(maybe)....(Never)
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2015
Last Days question

ok really what did Uncle Google have to say if/when you asked him?
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days question
yea it is really?
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2015
it is not a crime oh
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by northvietnam(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
u can do any thing with Tue person as far as there is no fluid contact.
mean while HIV is nothing now due the help of technology that brought Anti retroviral drugs to existence..

there is no HIV bigger than u not being able to afford 3 square meal, watch ur loved ones die cs of 1 mil naira to fly them to hospital abroad
owing ur land lord 32 months house rent, coming out with a 2:1 and working and teaching in primary school..

HIV patients now out live most of the uninfected ...

most Nlanders will gladly get infected if a price of a MILLION U$D is involved....

1 Like

Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by iceberylin(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Kissing them barely hurt
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2015
northvietnam:
u can do any thing with Tue person as far as there is no fluid contact.
mean while HIV is nothing now due the help of technology that brought Anti retroviral drugs to existence..

there is no HIV bigger than u not being able to afford 3 square meal, watch ur loved ones die cs of 1 mil naira to fly them to hospital abroad
owing ur land lord 32 months house rent, coming out with a 2:1 and working and teaching in primary school..

HIV patients now out live most of the uninfected ...
nice but what about kissing...i m jus asking
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by northvietnam(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2015
princealexndre:
nice but what about kissing...i m jus asking

kissing involves exchange of FLUID
u r free to give a light perk on the cheek
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2015
northvietnam:

kissing involves exchange of FLUID u r free to give a light perk on the cheek
Good to know

1 Like

Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by feran15(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2015
sure, why not.
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2015
feran15:
sure, why not.
Gud mahn!
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Op need some brain..talkin lyk an illiterate. Growup!
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Op need some brain..talkin lyk an illiterate. Growup!
can you shut d Bleep up plss
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
princealexndre:
can you shut d Bleep up plss
receive sense ijn, 2015 is almost ending nd yhr stil talkin lyk an infant. Lord pls fix dis
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
I could kiss, bathe with, Hug, Play...practically do anything with an HIV Patientundecided...
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Rone16(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
We're in the 21st century so yes
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
I could kiss, bathe with undecided, Hug, Play...practically do anything with an HIV Patientundecided...
Kindly share your secret if you have some type of vaccination against HIV.
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Masculity(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
This one pass Jamb question.

OP, post options now. Such as, Yes, No, most likely, undecided, probably, in dilemma, etc
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
I can hug someone with HIV, I can be friends with someone with HIV. I can't date someone with HIV.
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Estharfabian:
I could kiss, bathe with, Hug, Play...practically do anything with an HIV Patientundecided...
r u sure?
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
princealexndre:
r u sure?
I don't think she is.
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
it depends on how close
Re: Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... by princealexndre(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
brandnew3:
I don't think she is.
lmao

(1) (Reply)

See Weird Way Nigerian Girl Based In UK Found Out Lagos Boyfriend Was Cheating / Romancelanders, What Is Your Romantic Wish For 2016? / 7 Annoying Habits Most Of Our Ladies Do This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.