Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do You Guys Play This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Play This (1170 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Do you guys remember play this game?

Did anyone of you ever win that big Balloon

Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
cheesy elementary days
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
the game dey Filip
KashyBaby:
cheesy elementary days
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
the game dey Filip

Yes....a lot of children's games Ng & my country have in common grin grin grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Adewummy007: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Local Baba ijebu, sport bet
U cannot win big balloons because the owner would have remove the numbers but children don't know. The big balloons were used to attract customers/ children.
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Really? I will like to learn a lot abt ur country hope to visit there one day
KashyBaby:

Yes....a lot of children's games Ng & my country have in common grin grin grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adewummy007:
Local Baba ijebu, sport bet
U cannot win big balloons because the owner would have remove the numbers but children don't know. The big balloons were used to attract customers/ children.
seems u have done the business b4

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
Really? I will like to learn a lot abt ur country hope to visit there one day

Sure....I think there's a lot of Nigerians are living in Philippines...most of them are married with filipinas grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by obiorathesubtle: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lwkm! The funny thing is, you could buy 3 normal sized balloons for the same price as you could play for the big one by picking a number.. We were just too greedy way back then.

:DI remember one time, I played for the balloons with 20naira(my biscuit and pure water money during break time; we were middle class)grin.. I won two tiny balloons, but my twin sister played with 10naira and won a bigger oneangry... I got jealous and dastardly asked to blow it for hergrin.. I intentionally poured lots of saliva inside the balloon for it to blow up/burst open... And it did!grin ... Oooh how she cried that day! Hahahhahahha!

I never won the big one! Never! Later heard someone bought it for 30naira.. Iono how true the story is/was.undecided
Re: Do You Guys Play This by darlingtonVII(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
No one ever wins that big ballon cus the person will after buying it remove the number of the biggest ballon so you'll keep on spending your money just to win the ultimate price. Then later sell it for a bigger amount
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow, that's great.. they are far way lucky.. hope to meet one Philippine girl.. they sabi true love
KashyBaby:

Sure....I think there's a lot of Nigerians are living in Philippines...most of them are married with filipinas grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
which kind brother are you.. you wicked... hope u don wear off that character back then
obiorathesubtle:
Lwkm! The funny thing is, you could buy 3 normal sized balloons for the same price as you could play for the big one by picking a number.. We were just too greedy way back then.

:DI remember one time, I played for the balloons with 20naira(my biscuit and pure water money during break time; we were middle class)grin.. I won two tiny balloons, but my twin sister played with 10naira and won a bigger oneangry... I got jealous and dastardly asked to blow it for hergrin.. I intentionally poured lots of saliva inside the balloon for it to blow up/burst open... And it did!grin ... Oooh how she cried that day! Hahahhahahha!

I never won the big one! Never! Later heard someone bought it for 30naira.. Iono how true the story is/was.undecided
Re: Do You Guys Play This by obiorathesubtle: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
which kind brother are you.. you wicked... hope u don wear off that character back then
hehehe.. I'll never get enough of picking on my sister, but I dy respect her more now.. She's a woman now..

I gentle scarra now.
Re: Do You Guys Play This by lampardizik(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
still rocking it like kilode

esp in this period grin grin grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
Wow, that's great.. they are far way lucky.. hope to meet one Philippine girl.. they sabi true love

surely U can meet one day.... grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
you can also link me with one
KashyBaby:

surely U can meet one day.... grin
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
you can also link me with one

Lol...they're all married grin u can find them on fb...
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
I Dnt really like fb stuff... are u also married
KashyBaby:

Lol...they're all married grin u can find them on fb...
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
I Dnt really like fb stuff... are u also married

Lol...I'm not married.. don't wanna commit either tongue
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Fernandowski(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
my 10yr old junior bro still collects cash from my wallet to play the game till date
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
you don reach to marry, what's keeping you from commiting
KashyBaby:

Lol...I'm not married.. don't wanna commit either tongue
Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. Jealous kid! Back then when 20 naira nd 30naira had value.

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Play This by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
feeling nolstagie
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. Jealous kid! Back then when 20 naira nd 30naira had value.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Trends On Twitter After Accusing Best Friend Of Sleeping With Her Dad / 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Confusing You Dont Know If Its Love They Want Or Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.