Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. (5883 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2016
Good morning y'll! Don't you just love the feel of Saturdays?

I love video games to a fault from Sega to GameBoy, to PS1, PSP,PS2, PS3( errm, i neva play PS4 undecided) ...but unfortunately, Bae doesn't give a damn about Video games angry

Ok, here are some reasons I think some ladies hate video games.

1. It makes her feel neglected: When a woman finds herself in a relationship with a man who is neglecting her and giving most of his spare time to gaming, she will begin to wonder why she is still with him.

2. She doesn't share your feeling of excitement or sense of achievement.

3. Women know that playing games doesn't achieve anything in the real world.

Ladies, look at the brighter side! You can join him or play together with his friends if you feel neglected. Place bets to spice things up...plus, it's romantic too.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Sugarcious(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2016
Its also annoying as well for guys...when u watch telemondo and zee world and all those fairy tale asian movies. The equation is leveled now ba?

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2016
Sugarcious:
It also annoying as well for guys...when u watch telemondo and zee world and all those fairy tale asian movies. The equation is leveled now ba?

Naah, don't watch those things oh undecided
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by missmary(f): 9:36am On May 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by iceberylin(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2016
Black Hammer.....

Like if you understand. cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2016
missmary:
cry Spend Time with her the way you spend time with your games! Upgrade her version... Buy inbuilt apps(the stuffs dey buy for gfs). When any of your guys treat her bad, them know.

#Churchgirl

Huh Ayam a lady oh angry
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by missmary(f): 9:39am On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Huh Ayam a lady oh angry
undecided Did i quote you ni?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by MRNipples(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2016
IM a lady but i love video games than telemundo
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2016
I dont know why girls hate video games, my babe tried to play fifa at my place last week, she was just getting red cards.. Nigerian gals are not sophisticated at all.. All they know is to chat, facebook, and watch crappy korean films..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Surfboard(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
Why can't the women join in playing video games? Sure there are games that interest different girls on an individual level.

If anything, it'll help the bonding process.
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by donbenedict(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
Which recreational game sef wey she sabi.. mchew... even common ludo she no Sabi. Na to press fone

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
MRNipples:

You know what's up grin
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Ferdyboss: 9:47am On May 07, 2016
MRNipples:

Lol...What type of video games?
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:49am On May 07, 2016
viickerz:
I dont know why girls hate video games, my babe tried to play fifa at my place last week, she was just getting red cards.. Nigerian gals are not sophisticated at all.. All they know is to chat, facebook, and watch crappy korean films..

Lool, easy joor...not all of us like those crap. Between I don't know how to play FIFA too because i find football games boring. You can find out what she likes smiley
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
Which recreational game sef wey she sabi.. mchew... even common ludo she no Sabi. Na to press fone

Lmao...teach her now cheesy
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:51am On May 07, 2016
Surfboard:
Why can't the women join in playing video games? Sure there are games that interest different girls on an individual level.

If anything, it'll help the bonding process.

Don't know why oh, and its fun honestly
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by donbenedict(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Lmao...teach her now cheesy
stvpid sombori dat dnt wana visit me, is dah one gehfrend?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
stvpid sombori dat dnt wana visit me, is dah one gehfrend?

Lol, look for another one then
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by kiddoiLL(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2016
Best BAE

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Lol...What type of video games?
°•That's a dude!! grin

°MRNipples aka sanitsamurai tell him an stop playin' with that dang (f) angry
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by jrerico1(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2016
Most Ladies can't use their brain to think that's if its actually functioning. They'll say there are time exhausting. And its annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Best BAE

grin
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2016
jrerico1:
Most Ladies can't use their brain to think that's if its actually functioning. They'll say there are time limited. And its annoying.

You're just here bashing females. What are you trying to say
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by MRNipples(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•That's a dude!! grin

wats ur proof
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Ferdyboss: 10:04am On May 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•That's a dude!! grin

Okay, KingCheezypuff.
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 07, 2016
MRNipples:
wats ur proof
°•Stop playin' grin
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Lool, easy joor...not all of us like those crap. Between I don't know how to play FIFA too because i find football games boring. You can find out what she likes smiley
i have only seen her play games once, the game was 'subway surfers' on her android tablet.. She even sucked at it too. You dont expect a person that cant play subway surf to play sophisticated games like call of duty, etc

i just tire for naija baber And yes all of you love watching crappy movies

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Stop playin' grin
queenvalerie bye
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by layla129(f): 10:15am On May 07, 2016
viickerz:

i have only seen her play games once, the game was 'subway surfers' on her android tablet.. She even sucked at it too. You dont expect a person that cant play subway surf to play sophisticated games like call of duty, etc

i just tire for naija baber And yes all of you love watching crappy movies

Lool. I repeat i don't watch crappy movies!! angry
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Okay, KingCheezypuff.
shocked OK?
I just save you from that clown MRNipples an that's all you got ta say
.... ungrateful grin
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by firstking01(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2016
I hate anything video games, infact i 've never handled pad before....carry your boot and host make we enter pitch go trade tacklesundecided
Re: Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. by Surfboard(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Don't know why oh, and its fun honestly

I wish more ladies see the fun sides of these supposed male activities they whine about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? / Why Every Nigerian Girl Shld Get An Edo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.