Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (25973 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 16, 2015
simplymade:
futarian?

yes........
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oglalasioux(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
That was how I introduced this church member of mine to my colleague and all she did was beg him for money for hair, money for keeps, dinner etc. Until the guy gently walked away from her, found a decent gurl and had his traditional marriage last week Saturday.
The other guy I also tried to match her up to, recognized her and said he sees her at CMS waiting for a lift rather than take a bus to work in d mornings. The very first day she also met him in my house, even in d rain she requested to be taken to a nearby pepper soup joint. I WAS SO SO ASHAMMED
The idiot gurl wants to come to my house and spend d weekend and I have been avoiding her cos I am upset with her and embarrassed.

Planning on when I will seat her down and tell her why those guys walked away without asking her for even sex. because they are decent and does not need such girl around them. She is even lucky they are focused.
She feels being slim and fair will give her a man. Her life style won't!!! Never!!!
Bless you for observing this.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2015
oglalasioux:

Bless you for observing this.

U too bro
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by simplymade(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
esosa993:

yes........
cool wink
esosa993:

yes........
cool
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
simplymade:
cool winkcool

u a futarian too
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by simplymade(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
esosa993:

u a futarian too
yup
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
simplymade:
yup

okay that's cool
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by simplymade(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
esosa993:

okay that's cool
mater dei, hairdressing section.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
simplymade:
mater dei, hairdressing section.

oh wow that's great!!! what's the name please
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Women are Hungry Oloshos Broke Ass Bitches nowadays

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.