Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pls Can We Girls Stop This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (25977 Views)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Story + Question For We Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
really funny you know...

It would av been better if op call her frnds whom she knew are quilty to order.

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
that is my point,are those hungry friends of hers here on Nairaland? abi is hunger written on any girl's forehead here?

besides who keeps an hungry girl as friend if not a fellow hungry person

awon attention seeker gbogbo
more PMs to their elbow and na there type they ask guy for money for phone,hair,subscription etc tongue.......
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
some one just said am saying nonsense because I spoke the truth, like I said I didn't say this so that girls who are gold diggers should hate me, but it is the truth, and @jollyjoy, I have never and ever begged a guy to take me out before, I cant count the number of times I have taken male friend to eat in a canteen, note I am not from a rich home........ so don't tag me rich gal, my parents are strugglers and hustlers, so u really don't need to hate me for saying the truth

Pls come take me for lunch grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
oloyede252:
the op used her friend as a case study of the hungry attitude of most nigerian girls.
So why you angry?are you one of them?
where have you seen anger now or you are a maga too? tongue

since her friend is an hungry girl why can't she advice her friend? or they wrote hungry girls on female nairalanders profile?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

that is my point,are those hungry friends of hers here on Nairaland? abi is hunger written on any girl's forehead here?

besides who keeps an hungry girl as friend if not a fellow hungry person

awon attention seeker gbogbo
more PMs to their elbow and na there type they ask guy for money for phone,hair,subscription etc tongue.......
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

it an irony you know.

All thanks to the faceless status,even the quilty can pretend to be a saint...

Mtheeeew.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

haha, lol cheers
cheers my dear smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by gevans(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea, truly, it's a pathetic situation. I wonder how they manage to cope with such a lifestyle. I detest being unnecessarily indebted to anybody. When I've never taken even a pin from u, I can tell u to get off my line when u strt talking trash, tell u absolutely how I feel about ur statements nd actions without remorse., I'm under no obligation to hang out with u or invite u to my house.. Can ignore ur calls whenever I please... I've got no reason to make excuses or apologies for my actions.. Free to do what pleases me.. That's just the life.. Independence and detachment.. Lol

I'm respectful and considerate, though. But u've just got 2 be worth it.
Humm, really? I think I luv ur style, trust me I gonna follow u up till d last moment.
Warri for life
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

where have you seen anger now or you are a maga too? tongue

since her friend is an hungry girl why can't she advice her friend? or they wrote hungry girls on female nairalanders profile?
lols.you're taking it personal
and yes am a maga becouse if we dont feed them who will.
If you are not an hungry gyal you will not be bothered..op wan spoil market for you abi.grin
Sorry gyal

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:
note I am not trying to slight anygal, neither am I trying to make any guy like me,infact I don't want attention

girls pls am saying this because I myself am a girl ,pls stop spoiling the good names of other girls because of your gold digging nature, stop receiving stupid advise from your friend by trying to maga one poor guy, in fact it better to warn off a guy you don't like to stop disturbing you,than to keep begging a guy to take you put for lunch, this is embarrassing and annoying, where is our generation even learning all this from is it from the Bollywood films we watch or the upbringing, am tired, u don't have to beg for a guy to take u out ..... I don't even know where else to broadcast this lamentation, girls pls am sorry if this us harsh but I just needed to let out my fustration
wait self,the last time i checked,guys are mostly those who insist on taking a gurl out on lunch date,where do you get this idea of gurls begging to go out on lunch date self?

Pls,the next time your frnd planned to maga a poor guy,sit her down and advise her.

Who told you ladies here maga men?

Abegi.

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
it an irony you know.
All thanks to the faceless status,even the quilty can pretend to be a saint... Mtheeeew.
even ^prostitutes will come here claim virgin

the point is who ask them?
to me its a form of advertisement....more PMs to their email.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by onosprince(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

I be babe na. I can't bang my fellow babe grin

Didn't know grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
oloyede252:

lols.you're taking it personal
and yes am a maga becouse if we dont feed them who will.
If you are not an hungry gyal you will not be bothered..op wan spoil market for you abi.grin
Sorry gyal
so you are a maga tongue

no wonder you are jumping all over the thread grin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

even ^prostitutes will come here claim virgin

the point is who ask them?

to me its a form of advertisement....more PMs to their email.
cheesycheesycheesy

really funny,i cant take any advise from a gurl i dont know her lifestyle,years of experience taught me that.

Anyone can pretend to be anything online,who knows?even the preacher can be worse...

Mtheeeew.

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
so you are a maga tongue
k
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
so you are a maga tongue
k
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by gevans(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
esosa993:

some will tag me an hypocrite, but I really don't care, am not even bothered, u need to see how angered I am , it getting to much now, this are the reason some guys will talk to you anyhow thinking everygal is the same, I could remember a guy telling on nairaland to cone from my school flex with him that he has enough cash, like am one idiot that hasn't seen money before
Esobaby, I dey with u gidigba any time, any day, u had made ur pt known n any girl who is guilty of it should desist from it for sincerity sake.
Pls!!! I beg all of u don't attack her again, u can make ur opinion too but not in d form of attack, tanx
Warri for life
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

really funny,i cant take any advise from a gurl i dont know her lifestyle,years of experience taught me that.

Anyone can pretend to be anything online,who knows?even the preacher can be worse...

Mtheeeew.
but you can dish out advice.lols...you gyals are something else

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
oloyede252:
but you can dish out advice.lols...you gyals are something else
nuetral advise.

Not some self appraisal advise, condemming others.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

Mtheeeew.
awon preacher aiye....na dem beg pass gringringringringrin
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ToyinDipo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Uuhm
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:
awon preacher aiye....na dem beg pass gringringringringrin
cheesycheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by oloyede252(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
nuetral advise.

Not some self appraisal advise, condemming others.
lol.where is the self appraisal in her advice.lols you gyal are cray.bt if its your frnd you will support her.abeg go sleep

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by misspicy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
gevans:

Humm, really? I think I luv ur style, trust me I gonna follow u up till d last moment.
Warri for life
Lol... Follow me up in what sense?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
DonaldGenes:

iLike what you said.shows you are a nice decent lady?

Thanks bro.
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by gbenga007(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lovely characteristics you've got

My prayer is that God will reward you with a good husband like ME cool

grin cheesy
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Banks92(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
mehn whats that smell? smells like some matured GOLDDIGGERS in d house.Miss and Jolly.super golddiggers

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by ToyinDipo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by chibuike107: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Beg beg Nigerian girls....all da want is good things but they can never work for it idiots!

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Ishopbest: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ladies,

My signature
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by simongonner: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy why you come carry the matter for head like gala?

Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by bobbyluis(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
misspicy:

gringringringrin
U r against d op?
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy
U too?
Re: Pls Can We Girls Stop This by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Some people just carry op matter put for head... undecided

Typing rubbish with their stinky fingers...like say the op mention their moniker undecided

Mtcheeew! undecided

Lubbiish undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother