Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,536 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo (118829 Views)

Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There / On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
mamaafrik:
shut it,why should we all take it as our heritage and history,are we all following mohammed ?,that same myopic thinking of your type is why it was included in the first place into a religion sensitive country like ours,remove all traces of arabic,it does harm to write it in pure english and shut all gibberish expelling mouth.

Let it flow you fool.. You didn't disappoint
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by logica(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
sweetgala:

The conspiracy theories have arrived, what bloody dark ages do you speak of. You do know the dark ages are post 1 and 2nd Crusade. By this stage ISLAM and the adoption of Arabic language, amalgamation of societies into the caliphate had begun, Jerusalem had been won and lost.

Which conspiracy theories did you read in my post? I believe my English is clear enough. Either your grasp of history is zero or you are just trying to muddle up the facts. Once again, Arabic words only became useful after the Dark Ages when Barbarians went around Europe destroying everything in sight; which unfortunately included libraries. And they became useful simply because they were the only libraries left intact; but here you speak as if even the whole of Europe was using Arabic to write scientific terms.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by omojeesu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
opey25:
the agenda of imperialists, zionists and the new world order are also not hidden

Correct!

Jesus has His own agenda too.

His own will ultimately reign supreme!
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by omojeesu(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
sweetgala:

Your delusion that there is some sort of religious or ethnic friction is in your mind. You yourself have affirmed the relativity of a historically aligned language and text to the Nigerian entity.

We are not divided, Only a foolish man dreams that he has more in common with a white or tan man because of a religion introduced as a means of exploitation.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by omojeesu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
sweetgala:

Your delusion that there is some sort of religious or ethnic friction is in your mind. You yourself have affirmed the relativity of a historically aligned language and text to the Nigerian entity.

We are not divided, Only a foolish man dreams that he has more in common with a white or tan man because of a religion introduced as a means of exploitation.

Your statement is ra.c.is.t!
We are all one humanity.

I have studied the claims of religions and their founders and have settled for the Man, Jesus.

The gods of my fathers and of other lands fall seriously short of the nature, character, teachings, power, grace of the Man, Jesus and God His Father.

Who is your God? Declare him. I'm proud of mine. Are you of yours?

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by item1: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2015
sweetgala:
It is one of the languages we speak. On many of the insignia worldwide the Latin language is used even when none of them speak Latin and never did as a nation.

How will other Nigerians feel if the Nigerian pledge was written and read in Efik after all its still one of the languages we speak in Nigeria. You see Nigeria is always doing things that will divide us instead of doing things that will unite us. What is the rational in writing a language that is read by only one region on a national emblem. Odikwa Risky.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by selfemployed(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
item1:

How will other Nigerians feel if the Nigerian pledge was written and read in Efik after all its still one of the languages we speak in Nigeria. You see Nigeria is always doing things that will divide us instead of doing things that will unite us. What is the rational in writing a language that is read by only one region on a national emblem. Odikwa Risky.

I guess the problem is religious. If you write in english "Victory is from God alone". The muslim soldier will think you are refering to the christian God and will feel offended since he calls his God Allah. If you write "Victory is from Allah alone" The christian soldier will feel offended. Better to find a common ground. since both beleive in divinity, better to say "Victory is Divine". But the atheist soldier does not beleive in divinity. Best to say "Victory is Sure"
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2015
northvietnam:

every body knows America has history of Latinos, even inside america Latin is widely spoken ...

Latin posses no treat to national security

Latin is just a language

but Arabic is a language But it goes with Islamic religion ,

let's say Jewish & bible

Arabic and what(??)

I am actually shaking my head for you Sir.... How can you say Latin is widely spoken in America? Chai

Let me educate you again... Latin is not spoken in any country today. It is a "dead" language. You only see it in various studies and slogans... No country or set of people speak latin language.

And you said Arabic is a threat to national security... Mate, you really need Help ASAP.... How did you get here? how?
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by northvietnam(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Freemanan:

I am actually shaking my head for you Sir.... How can you say Latin is widely spoken in America? Chai

Let me educate you again... Latin is not spoken in any country today. It is a "dead" language. You only see it in various studies and slogans... No country or set of people speak latin language.

And you said Arabic is a threat to national security... Mate, you really need Help ASAP.... How did you get here? how?
Now u are beginning to cross boundary by requesting I get help ASAP.
any way Thanks for the compliment .

Have a blessed week...
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by rhames(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Latin is the Divine language of communicating with God in the Catholic Church.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2015
item1:

You are taking this very insignificant matter out of proportion. When did you realise this has been there because it has been since the 1950s. The Nigerian Army was formed from the Royal West African frontier forces which had people of northern extraction , that insignia had been there for decades.

I do not get the offending aspect, what is divisive about a beautifully written text
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
omojeesu:

Your statement is ra.c.is.t!
We are all one humanity.

I have studied the claims of religions and their founders and have settled for the Man, Jesus.

The gods of my fathers and of other lands fall seriously short of the nature, character, teachings, power, grace of the Man, Jesus and God His Father.

Who is your God? Declare him. I'm proud of mine. Are you of yours?

You have not studied the history of Christianity strong enough then. A man who can not tell of the Nicea gathering or the edict from the gathering in cathage. I love Jesus but I perceive Christianity theologically.

I would not judge you but even your assertion of perfection has you wanting
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2015
logica:
Which conspiracy theories did you read in my post? I believe my English is clear enough. Either your grasp of history is zero or you are just trying to muddle up the facts. Once again, Arabic words only became useful after the Dark Ages when Barbarians went around Europe destroying everything in sight; which unfortunately included libraries. And they became useful simply because they were the only libraries left intact; but here you speak as if even the whole of Europe was using Arabic to write scientific terms.

Persians who conquered Europe and vast parts of Europe and towards far east Asia were not Muslims at the time of their conquest. Hannibal is the man of whom you speak and he believed in heresy at the time and in many deities. Since then the only armies that has conquered an expance of Europe has been that of Napoleon Bonaparte, Ghengis Khan, Nazi Germany, Rome and conquests of what has now resulted in the sovereignty of France, Britain, Germany and Austria

Most importantly islam came after the gospel of Peter and after the council in Nicene where issues of the Trinity and other important consensual discussion on the tenants of Christianity were undertook.

Not to leave the discussion, the language Arabic and the Practice of Islam are no one and same. It was only after the crusades and Jihads that many Assaryians, Persians Kurds(as we have them now) and the regions as we have it now became majority Muslim teritory. The council in Nicea and that of cathage were about 350-380 AD which was before the time of Mohammed. The tenants of the Quran is incomplete without the old testament. Befroe you open your mouth towards deception think deep
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by ColeworldMD(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2015
gimakon:

A lot of things are very wrong with it.
Major Languages in Nigeria - Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa.

Question is why arabic! Na only Quran alone we day read for here? Why indirectly implement sharia nd islamic laws into a nation? Is it necessary?
So which language should be chosen out if the 3? Or all 3 of them should be used? Mind u we have more than 300 languages in Nigeria & everybody deserves their language to be represented. If u have a better language other than arabic pls feel free to sue the govt.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by logica(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
sweetgala:

Persians who conquered Europe and vast parts of Europe and towards far east Asia were not Muslims at the time of their conquest. Hannibal is the man of whom you speak and he believed in heresy at the time and in many deities. Since then the only armies that has conquered an expance of Europe has been that of Napoleon Bonaparte, Ghengis Khan, Nazi Germany, Rome and conquests of what has now resulted in the sovereignty of France, Britain, Germany and Austria

Most importantly islam came after the gospel of Peter and after the council in Nicene where issues of the Trinity and other important consensual discussion on the tenants of Christianity were undertook.

Not to leave the discussion, the language Arabic and the Practice of Islam are no one and same. It was only after the crusades and Jihads that many Assaryians, Persians Kurds(as we have them now) and the regions as we have it now became majority Muslim teritory. The council in Nicea and that of cathage were about 350-380 AD which was before the time of Mohammed. The tenants of the Quran is incomplete without the old testament. Befroe you open your mouth towards deception think deep
...and what has this inane rendition of known history got to do with my post in response to your claim on Arabic being used by scientists (when historical fact says Latin was widely used)?
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2015
mamaafrik:
shut it,why should we all take it as our heritage and history,are we all following mohammed ?,that same myopic thinking of your type is why it was included in the first place into a religion sensitive country like ours,remove all traces of arabic,it does harm to write it in pure english and shut all gibberish expelling mouth.

When a stupid horse fails to drink, did you miss the part where historical facts and even biblical have termed the language of Aramaic the precursor to Arabic as a Semitic language used before the time of Jesus and documented as the most probable language spoken by the savior Jesus.

Arabic was the first alphabetical language of commerce and governance introduced to Nigeria, Anything before then was cryptographic in nature. Until someone shoes me early Nubian kingdoms extended to Niger Delta my assertions above remain valid.

If we decide to use it as a decoration on the banner of the NA insignia what is the problem. I fail to see what is wrong even as a devout Christian
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by Gentin: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2015
ColeworldMD:

So which language should be chosen out if the 3? Or all 3 of them should be used? Mind u we have more than 300 languages in Nigeria & everybody deserves their language to be represented. If u have a better language other than arabic pls feel free to sue the govt.

the language you spoke is it arabic? no sir, we don't need sunni islam in Nigeria. no one wants you here with your satanic laws.

English is the lingua franca, we were never colonised by Arabs and thier idiotic supremacy, therefore that inscription should leave the Nigerian army alone. Islam brings pain than good.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2015
logica:
...and what has this inane rendition of known history got to do with my post in response to your claim on Arabic being used by scientists (when historical fact says Latin was widely used)?

Stupidity, I was not even going to address this you latest descent into stupidity. The Latin text came much after Arabic in fact must I say Millenniums after.

What can you claim to know of the history of he world ? Arabic was in use by Rabs before their forefathers dreamt of being Muslims. Arabic is a Semitic language like Hebrew and early Nubian languages likely spoken by the biblical Egyptians.

By the time Latin was being conceptualised, arithmetic and the study of lunar alignment had been made. The study of medicine had begun. Trade and commerce had been established from Europe to East Asia.

Latin was never spoken by more than 25% of the worlds population even at it's peak.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by omojeesu(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2015
sweetgala:

You have not studied the history of Christianity strong enough then. A man who can not tell of the Nicea gathering or the edict from the gathering in cathage. I love Jesus but I perceive Christianity theologically.

I would not judge you but even your assertion of perfection has you wanting

I'm happy you love Jesus!
That's all that matters.
Let's love and serve Him to the end.
Have a great day!
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by logica(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2015
sweetgala:

Stupidity, I was not even going to address this you latest descent into stupidity. The Latin text came much after Arabic in fact must I say Millenniums after.

What can you claim to know of the history of he world ? Arabic was in use by Rabs before their forefathers dreamt of being Muslims. Arabic is a Semitic language like Hebrew and early Nubian languages likely spoken by the biblical Egyptians.

By the time Latin was being conceptualised, arithmetic and the study of lunar alignment had been made. The study of medicine had begun. Trade and commerce had been established from Europe to East Asia.

Latin was never spoken by more than 25% of the worlds population even at it's peak.
Look, if you want to address stup1dity, first go and address that of your FATHER'S. Yes you know the history of the world...who do you think you are addressing? Some of the dunces you do local champion with? You know so much about Arabic and the speakers yet you are speaking of "LIKELY spoken by Nubians". Which Nubian language has any relationship with Arabic considering the guttural nature of Arabic? Point to one language in Africa that is guttural..save your lecture for dunces in your household.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by ColeworldMD(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Gentin:

the language you spoke is it arabic? no sir, we don't need sunni islam in Nigeria. no one wants you here with your satanic laws.

English is the lingua franca, we were never colonised by Arabs and thier idiotic supremacy, therefore that inscription should leave the Nigerian army alone. Islam brings pain than good.
even the owners of english dont have english on their coat of arms. Funny the great american seal has got arabic numerals. Pls channel ur anger into educating urself. Ignorance wont reduce the price of pms or improve exchange rate. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
rhames:

Latin is the Divine language of communicating with God in the Catholic Church.
Mate, please stop spreading lies....

Latin was the official language of Rome when Catholicism became a state religion hence all rituals and writing were done in Latin...
Not any divinity language bunkums... Haba...
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by mamaafrik(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
sweetgala:

When a stupid horse fails to drink, did you miss the part where historical facts and even biblical have termed the language of Aramaic the precursor to Arabic as a Semitic language used before the time of Jesus and documented as the most probable language spoken by the savior Jesus.

Arabic was the first alphabetical language of commerce and governance introduced to Nigeria, Anything before then was cryptographic in nature. Until someone shoes me early Nubian kingdoms extended to Niger Delta my assertions above remain valid.

If we decide to use it as a decoration on the banner of the NA insignia what is the problem. I fail to see what is wrong even as a devout Christian
hmm,my question to your hunkunkunkun head is ,does all those justifies the reason why "allahu arkbar "should find it way onto our Nigerian army badge?,is Nigeria a moslem state?,will it have harmed if it was a neutral and unbiased language and inscription?,will you prefer something like "Jesus is lord "instead?, is your so called "tolerant religion" not the same one the shiites ,al-shabab,bokoharam and ISIS hide under to perpetrate local and international evil acts ?......,.........,MR.ABDUL-SWEETGALA,If you head engine is running on low gas,the inscription should be REMOVED like that on Our currencies.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by rhames(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Mate, please stop spreading lies....

Latin was the official language of Rome when Catholicism became a state religion hence all rituals and writing were done in Latin...
Not any divinity language bunkums... Haba...

thanks for the education sir.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
mamaafrik:
hmm,my question to your hunkunkunkun head is ,does all those justifies the reason why "allahu arkbar "should find it way onto our Nigerian army badge?,is Nigeria a moslem state?,will it have harmed if it was a neutral and unbiased language and inscription?,will you prefer something like "Jesus is lord "instead?, is your so called "tolerant religion" not the same one the shiites ,al-shabab,bokoharam and ISIS hide under to perpetrate local and international evil acts ?......,.........,MR.ABDUL-SWEETGALA,If you head engine is running on low gas,the inscription should be REMOVED like that on Our currencies.

Dum-dum you got one like from dumber, you are obviously foolish so I'm not surprised you fail to grasp the idea.

So let me make it absolutely simple dumbo,
Modern literate Arabic is spoken by over 35% of the worlds population ethnically. Many of those individuals are not Muslim infact over 20% of ethnic Arabic speakers are not Muslim.

Ajami is a west African formation of the Arabic language, unlike your stupid brain has been programmed to reason, not all northerners are Muslim.

Idiot I'm also not Muslim or Northern so your labels wouldn't stick.Now be a good lad and go play with your fellow pleb
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
logica:
Look, if you want to address stup1dity, first go and address that of your FATHER'S. Yes you know the history of the world...who do you think you are addressing? Some of the dunces you do local champion with? You know so much about Arabic and the speakers yet you are speaking of "LIKELY spoken by Nubians". Which Nubian language has any relationship with Arabic considering the guttural nature of Arabic? Point to one language in Africa that is guttural..save your lecture for dunces in your household.

Ancients Nubian kingdoms extended from Northern Ethiopia ,over Egypt along the Nilr and into the Sinai peninsula. These are regions who share a Semitic history with Aramaic, Hebrew and other Canaanite language.

Don't be foolish grab a book sometimes. It has been scientifically confirmed that with DNA proof that the many unassimilated tribes from North Africa, share intrinsic genetically traits with middle eastern tribes and peoples.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by logica(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
sweetgala:

Ancients Nubian kingdoms extended from Northern Ethiopia ,over Egypt along the Nilr and into the Sinai peninsula. These are regions who share a Semitic history with Aramaic, Hebrew and other Canaanite language.

Don't be foolish grab a book sometimes. It has been scientifically confirmed that with DNA proof that the many unassimilated tribes from North Africa, share intrinsic genetically traits with middle eastern tribes and peoples.
Guy stop talking nonsense and forming expert on languages. The Nubian languages share NOTHING with Aramaic languages. The clearest proof of this fact was the use of Nubians as codetalkers by Egypt when they warred against Israel. Now, if you have an inkling of how codetalkers are used, you would know the language they speak must be sufficiently foreign to the enemy. Now tell me, will a language that has its roots in Aramaic (as you claim) sound foreign to Israelis? Aha. Who needs to do some reading now? Who is FOOLISH now? Aha.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by mamaafrik(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2015
sweetgala:

Dum-dum you got one like from dumber, you are obviously foolish so I'm not surprised you fail to grasp the idea.

So let me make it absolutely simple dumbo,
Modern literate Arabic is spoken by over 35% of the worlds population ethnically. Many of those individuals are not Muslim infact over 20% of ethnic Arabic speakers are not Muslim.

Ajami is a west African formation of the Arabic language, unlike your stupid brain has been programmed to reason, not all northerners are Muslim.

Idiot I'm also not Muslim or Northern so your labels wouldn't stick.Now be a good lad and go play with your fellow pleb
mr.,all those are just "tijapa tiroko" tale by moonlight,it does not still vindicate your argument,tell me,if you are a muslim(who religion-wise detest pork meat and dog as pet) and your wife finds herself to be a christain,will it not be wrong for her to say "hennnn sebi meat is meat or sebi you yourself know their family was notorious for dog breeding before you married her,so therefore you should just cope with it "? Hunnnnnnn?,will it harm if she for the sake of peace jettison dose thing??,is that inscription the one that has been the talisman for our army victories in wars. Then why put it there.........................................??,that aside,i hope your gala is having a sweet sausage cause i'm hungry.
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by Adek15(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Nnabugwu8590:
My dear let me teach you something you maynot know.
The red cross you talked about does not relate with christianity. Prove: The Red Cross is made up of Five cubes (one on the ontop, one on the left, one on the centre, one on the right and one on the bottom of the centre), so, it does not represent the cross of Jesus Christ.
The cross of Jesus Christ does not have an equal joined four lines(the bottom line is taller than the rest)
Take care!
OK. Thanks for the enlightenment but I still maintain that Arabic doesn't equate to Islam. As a matter of fact, there are things Christians enjoy more than Muslims in this country e.g holidays on Saturdays and Sundays. Hope you get my point?
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by sweetgala(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
mamaafrik:
mr.,all those are just "tijapa tiroko" tale by moonlight,it does not still vindicate your argument,tell me,if you are a muslim(who religion-wise detest pork meat and dog as pet) and your wife finds herself to be a christain,will it not be wrong for her to say "hennnn sebi meat is meat or sebi you yourself know their family was notorious for dog breeding before you married her,so therefore you should just cope with it "? Hunnnnnnn?,will it harm if she for the sake of peace jettison dose thing??,is that inscription the one that has been the talisman for our army victories in wars. Then why put it there.........................................??,that aside,i hope your gala is having a sweet sausage cause i'm hungry.

The inscription is not Muslim derived , I don't know why you don't hear word. It is Arabic which is the first alphabetical language which west africa came into contact with.

It's like Muslim northerners getting pissed because Latin is on an inscription. It's just bloody ridiculous
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by wezzyjasified(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
gimakon:

Al mohammed preached peace, when he didn't get a congregation, he started beheading everybody around him.
If the same peace preached by ISIS and Muhammed is the kind you want to bring into nigeria, don't be offended, let's continue to be in war. Killing people who you didn't create with your own hands doesn't seem like peace to me. We are not stupíd I hope you know?
prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Almighty be upon him n his household) is not what you mentioned above..prolly you are referring to another person. also I noticed you ve been misguided but its only Almighty God that can guide u rightly. in everything right or wrong thing we do in life, you will always find extremist and ppl that knows the truth but don't follow the truth. my religion Islam is a religion of peace and the only acceptable religion in front of Allah (God).
Re: Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo by ari3l(f): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
wezzyjasified:

prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Almighty be upon him n his household) is not what you mentioned above..prolly you are referring to another person. also I noticed you ve been misguided but its only Almighty God that can guide u rightly. in everything right or wrong thing we do in life, you will always find extremist and ppl that knows the truth but don't follow the truth. my religion Islam is a religion of peace and the only acceptable religion in front of Allah (God).

Like seriously? Islam? Misguided?

Relax let me show you what you don't know about your religion. They show you the peaceful side and when they scream Allahu akhbar! They shed blood.

Now Muhammad, after seeing Angel Jibril, went to preach the gospel to Jews, the Jews didn't accept him, he applied diplomacy,other than ask for the gift of God to speak to the people he applied force, by the sword taking the word to others to win souls for Allah

Read here
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/513/viewall/muhammad-s-sword/

Judge further by this verse in the quran

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah.

Even read further
https://carm.org/islam-religion-peace-and-terrorism

If really your Muhammad was against killings as you claim, islam wouldn't kill and praise allah, I see it as madness. You people don't know the reason why the world is afraid of you, your Quran is the reason. That book brought violence into the world. Bible is a book that has old and new testament, but today, we do not follow the old testament laws because of its barbaric nature. Islam, bent on politics and religion always wants to kill everybody, you don't have right to life and thats why gimakon and every other reasonable person attacks you this way.

You are the one misguided. Nothing is peaceful about Arabs and their islam. It's a plague that's must be wiped out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.