Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? (8098 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
i want to say thunder fire u, did i told u that i do mastubate?
op please learn how to have manners ok. I did not say you masturbate but I said if you do . When I needed advice on how to add weights a lot people advised me to quit masturbation without minding if i indulge in the act or not. I know you have taken my advice on what to do to add weight and please try and get some good manners on how to talk to your fellow guy especially those helping you with piece of advice.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2015
lumydee44:

Op ur reply is childish, what if u masturbate. It's not something to be shy abt nd d dude was only trying to help. You sound like a 15 yr old illiterate
don't mind him, he has even make me regrets helping for the first place. I thank God the op is not the only person that needs such help because a lot of skinny guys will benefit from my post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2015
x240:

It's not about being right or wrong. That's my first comment btw. It's about your continuous I Too Know you have shown on this thread. Numerous people corrected you about the wrong notion you had but you still sticked to it without proven facts and was still bad mouthing the guy with your gutter language.

Your level of shallowness is so Obvious, it's nauseating!

I hate arguing with ignorant people...I just backoff when I get bored...everyone is allowed to be ignorant/naive Occasionally, buh You my friend is abusing that privilege! You're Unrepentantly dumb!

You stated that Weight lifting doesn't Burn calories? total hogwash! What school did you attend? Are u even listening to yourself?

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/lift-heavy-lose-more-fat

educate Yourself O'nescient one! that should help Re-boot Your brain....dumb people claiming smart!undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Readwarn(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2015
lumydee44:

Op ur reply is childish, what if u masturbate. It's not something to be shy abt nd d dude was only trying to help. You sound like a 15 yr old illiterate

Exactly!
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
don't mind him, he has even make me regrets helping for the first place. I thank God the op is not the only person that needs such help because a lot of skinny guys will benefit from my post.
u should have asked me whether i do masturbate before concluding that i should stop while advising me, sorry if u are offended, buh around my side masturbation is a taboo, someone that lives near my side may read this now and conclude that i do masturabate, he or she will tell everyone that this dude used to masturbate
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

You stated that Weight lifting doesn't Burn calories?

Yeah, weight lifting would not burn calories to the point he would turn to bones like you alluded. I don't need to educate you on how direct communication goes but if you couldn't sieve that little line then I am sorry I can't be of help.

However, I would do this as charity to a fellow Nigerian who needs some education badly.

Fat as used in the media or as regards weight loss is unwanted or large amounts of excess flesh. Fat is not just the meat in your body like you wrongly believe. When you have excessive fats and you exercise, your fats is converted into something else and given off either as muscles or energy spent which is a FACT as the first law of thermodynamics states that energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is just transformed to something else.

So tell me what unwanted flesh does he have to lose except to turn those into muscles that he badly needs?

You should carefully reread the link you sent.

As for the other thrash you wrote there. I am not surprised and I would ignore you. I guess you should forward those lines to the folks back at home.

Not everyone/person on Nairaland is the teenage mofos you mingle with on the romance section. You would have some respect when next you quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2015
x240:

Yeah, weight lifting would not burn calories to the point he would turn to bones like you alluded. I don't need to educate you on how direct communication goes but if you couldn't sieve that little line then I am sorry I can't be of help.

However, I would do this as charity to a fellow Nigerian who needs some education badly.

Fat as used in the media or as regards weight loss is unwanted or large amounts of excess flesh. Fat is not just the meat in your body like you wrongly believe. When you have excessive fats and you exercise, your fats is converted into something else and given off either as muscles or energy spent which is a FACT as the first law of thermodynamics states that energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is just transformed to something else.

So tell me what unwanted flesh does he have to lose except to turn those into muscles that he badly needs?

You should carefully reread the link you sent.

As for the other thrash you wrote there. I am not surprised and I would ignore you. I guess you should forward those lines to the folks back at home.

Not everyone/person Nairaland is the teenage mofos you mingle with on the romance section. You would have some respect when next you quote me.

***Yawns***

You should've left when I said "Bye"...undecided

You read my diary?cool How nice!wink

Now, Leave Grandpa!gringrin
I'm being respectful now....wink
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by johnbuck81(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2015
dear op...i used to be skinny too until i started hitting the gym. people that used to call me "wiz khalifa"dnt call me no more. ma chest don puff-out.if u see ma chest nw ehn..u self go cut cap 4 me. just hit d gym regularly and eat very well.

2 Likes

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
***Yawns***

You should've left when I said "Bye"...undecided

You read my diary?cool How nice!wink

Now, Leave Grandpa!gringrin
I'm being respectful now....wink

I should laugh actually. You are really very funny and humorous. I don't need to read up you to know what kind of sh.it you are made up of from the little comments you have made on this thread.

Read your diary? LOL.... Please what diary is that? It would be more eventful for me to head to Oshodi and count the number of white cars passing than read a diary from someone who has shown such disgusting character on this thread. I would prefer even watching a boring and painful nollywood movie to reading your writeup.

I hope those who follow you to read that have not ended up with migraine? grin

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2015
x240:

I should laugh actually. You are really very funny and humorous. I don't need to read up you to know what kind of sh.it you are made up of from the little comments you have made on this thread.

Read your diary? LOL.... Please what diary is that? It would be more eventful for me to head to Oshodi and count the number of white cars passing than read a diary from someone who has shown such disgusting character on this thread. I would prefer even watching a boring and painful nollywood movie to reading your writeup.

I hope those who follow you to read that have not ended up with migraine? grin

Okay grandpa...wink

Bye?
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by llaykorn: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

I hate arguing with ignorant people...I just backoff when I get bored...everyone is allowed to be ignorant/naive Occasionally, buh You my friend is abusing that privilege! You're Unrepentantly dumb!

You stated that Weight lifting doesn't Burn calories? total hogwash! What school did you attend? Are u even listening to yourself?

educate Yourself O'nescient one! that should help Re-boot Your brain....dumb people claiming smart!undecided

I don't think anyone in their right senses would say that weightlifting does not burn calories. What I'm saying is: even a skinny person has enough calories in them to let them build some muscles. And forget about those websites; I've met a thousand skinny persons who went into the gym and got bigger muscles and better bodies and I am one myself too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2015
llaykorn:

I don't think anyone in their right senses would say that weightlifting does not burn calories. What I'm saying is: even a skinny person has enough calories in them to them build muscles. And forget about those websites; I've met a thousand skinny persons who went into the gym and got bigger muscles and better bodies and I am one myself too. smiley

Now, this is what I call a proper gentleman!wink

Unlike Uncle baldy over there...gringrin

Anyways...I'd love to argue more..Buh I think I've got my share for today...Arguing with that Lunatic Got me exhausted!undecided

Uh...Alrighty! I guess it's left for the op to testify After he hits the gymwink

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Olami90: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

You sound rude. I just av to say it d way it is. None of ur posts is free of insult.
You started by stylishly insulting$making mess of op all in d name of advising him. You can make ur point(s) without struggling to gain ground, u ain't gonna get award for dis and whoeva is willing to accept would do.
I hate to see dis from a lady. It is not feminine at all.

2 Likes

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Olami90:

You sound rude. I just av to say it d way it is. None of ur posts is free of insult.
You started by stylishly insulting$making mess of op all in d name of advising him. You can make ur point(s) without struggling to gain ground, u ain't gonna get award for dis and whoeva is willing to accept would do.
Uh....get used to it!wink

I'm that way....besides, I never Said any rude things to the Op...just the plain truth...

...My apologies...
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Okay grandpa...wink

Bye?
just checked the opening post of the so called diary. So You are a teen indeed. Nothing wrong about that. We all were once teens, just try and learn and once you don't get something. No harm in staying away or asking questions. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2015
x240:

just checked the opening post of the so called diary. So You are a teen indeed. Nothing wrong about that. We all were once teens, just try and learn and once you don't get something. No harm in staying away or asking questions. Good luck.
Reconciliation??undecided
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
A skinny person gyming??shocked

You'll look Horrible! Like a bag of bones!lipsrsealed Abort mission, biko!

what U should do is eat more proteins(Eggs, Soya milk)..Take some Appetite enhancing drug... protein shakes for Muscle development, and more carbohydrates..the usual Cassava, Cornflakes, rice, corn and what've you...

don't gym until You've got a pound of fat to shed....You'd only look like A living skeleton...
Most Evil grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2015
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matt2.htm
On converting body fat t muscle
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Olami90:

YOU assume those who grew up from the gutter or motor parks learn any manners? Only words you can hear is abuses and curses and it's even worse for the females who at the young age have to starve off various sexual assaults from unruly agberos using their sharp tongues. I can't blame her. We need emphatise with her situation.

1 Like

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2015
OP Estharfabian is right. You should rather focus on your diet rather than burning out on fat which you do not have.

Eat more protein and relax more often. As a matter of fact, beer does the trick, you don't even know the amount of calories you'll get in a bottle of beer. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2015
wailing:
Most Evil grin grin
tonguetonguegringrin
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2015
PushMusic:
OP Estharfabian is right. You should rather focus on your diet rather than burning out on fat which you do not have.

Eat more protein and relax more often. As a matter of fact, beer does the trick, you don't even know the amount of calories you'll get in a bottle of beer. wink
A guy after my own heart....cheesy
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
A guy after my own heart....cheesy
When will I even capture the heart sef! grin
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by drnairalov: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am shy to remove my shirt in public, even if i do, people will laugh the hell out of me, even when am in the swimming pool, i will not remove my singlet, i will swim like that, am very talll buh am skinny, if am at home without my shirt, and i heard a knock at our gate i will rush in wear my shirt, should visit the gym and do some body building? Or should stay at home and do only push up? People funny sha, na only fat people dey gym? People gym to gain weight also, my friend was like three yrs back then he has gain lot of weight, i went to where he gym, they showed me what he used to gain such weight, i need people that know more about gyming to comment and not novice angry

yo bro as at septtember I was weighing just 59kg due to stressful work nd not caring to take care of my body, plus bachelor life m d worst cook ever.for a guy my height nd age I shud weigh more than that..oh well I never botherd if dey call me a skinny guy..e no dey move me, all man 2 his own..

d onli one that moved me was when my momma saw me after 1 year of not seein me nd screamd at d airport at arrivals.. decided to work on it..it aint easy sha cos I really hate eating iget full on time..long story short I am 65-67 kg now, muscular nd shi,t..

how did I do it?? healthy eating, forced my self 2 eat even tho I no like food. . now I get hungry all d time due to d food habit.
eat more eggs, oat meal, meats, expecially chicken, nd dont joke with ur pasta.health fat..all in all d body need a total of 2000 calories a day, so depending on how hectic ur body wprks a day u must reach 2000 clories a day..to gain weight u must pass 2000 calories aday so at least eat 2300 calories a day.dats what I did in 2 month nd gained. den try exercising also u dont want to store useless fat in ur body. peace!! not easy tho i hope this helps. I did it 4 momma.. I love her*smiles

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by ggrin(f): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
marshalcarter:

And i say StAY THE WAY YOU ARE!!!! undecided

Wen u not fat...how do you want to jim...you wan break finish??
I laugh sotey I fart gringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
iyanya and flavour dey gym have they turn to skeleton, i want to gym to gain weight and not to lose, in the gym there are instrument for bodybuilding
I thought you want advice? Then pay heed to them.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by JustCare: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
llaykorn:

He won't look horrible if he does it the right way. You're getting this wrong, Estherfabian. Gyming is meant to build muscles and not shed fat. It is only a misconception, even, that muscle is built from fat. Lifting weights at the gym is an awesome way to get a better body for both fat and skinny persons.

I wonder who thought her that physiology, and some guys are here backing her already... Issuing their ill advices as warning undecided

Listen Mr. Op, gym and remember to gym for a long time before stopping. Stop when you've developed enough muscles smiley
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
bro when one mastbyt? he emmits just like intercouse and wet dreams, is it advisable to limit it to once a while or quit them all?
I mean Does steady intercourse also affects body building?
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by marshalcarter: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
ggrin:
I laugh sotey I fart gringringrincheesycheesycheesy
=))•´¨)  ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨) ‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)) ...you dey myn the e-diot grin
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Adebolade(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
gunpoint:

And i say antiretroviral!!!
stupeed is ur last name . He didn't mention he is HIV positive why retroviral drugs? Think b4 u type . I mean no offence.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by MrHighSea: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
A skinny person gyming??shocked

You'll look Horrible! Like a bag of bones!lipsrsealed Abort mission, biko!

what U should do is eat more proteins(Eggs, Soya milk)..Take some Appetite enhancing drug... protein shakes for Muscle development, and more carbohydrates..the usual Cassava, Cornflakes, rice, corn and what've you...

don't gym until You've got a pound of fat to shed....You'd only look like A living skeleton...
CAPITAL LIE. I'm Skinny, made myself a local gym. Lift weights, squats n 'coiling' n Perform body resisting exercises for lyk 6-7 weeks. Stopped for 3 wks, ppl were lyk, u r losing weight. Bt op, i rep my six packs wella at d pool.
Re: People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
MrHighSea:
CAPITAL LIE. I'm Skinny, made myself a local gym. Lift weights, squats n 'coiling' n Perform body resisting exercises for lyk 6-7 weeks. Stopped for 3 wks, ppl were lyk, u r losing weight. Bt op, i rep my six packs wella at d pool.
If You don't look like this...then, sorry! u ain't skinny!undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.