Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? (1313 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by DJBIGGY(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2015
As compiled by popular relationship adviser Doktor Mofin and his contributors... Read and decypher if it is true.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/12/20-things-guys-should-never-do-when.html

Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Oohhh a lot of men don't concerned the #15...this is really a turnoff for me, like he want to finish the food in one bite! shocked
Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Awesome man
Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by Akkord4gov: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2015
I didn't agree with some of the points though especially that no 10. Don't spend for her and she will call u a stingy guy or broke nigga and even safe your number with Akkord Talika. One babe once saved my number with Akkord Apple,i thought she shortened Akkord Apple of my eyes until I discovered from her friend that told me it is because I always buy apple for her even if she asked for Ice cream,i will always have reason to buy apple instead

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by dachaste(f): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2015
15 might be feasible buh 16?
Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by iceberylin(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2015
Licking ice cream with fork n Knife grin
Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by obinnashady(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Most men are guilty of no.21.Egocentric mofos
Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I didn't agree with some of the points though especially that no 10. Don't spend for her and she will call u a stingy guy or broke nigga and even safe your number with Akkord Talika. One babe once saved my number with Akkord Apple,i thought she shortened Akkord Apple of my eyes until I discovered from her friend that told me it is because I always buy apple for her even if she asked for Ice cream,i will always have reason to buy apple instead
Erin pami baje grin
Re: 20 Things Guys Should Never Do When They Meet A Lady... Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
I cannot be under pressure of fear, be an all-pleasing butthead because a female may find me wanting. She is very much free to _fuck off if she can't deal. Nonsense!
We all can be only who we are, no more, no less.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Girl I ... Yesterday Night / ROMANCELANDERS, How Do You Survive This / Someone Should Pls Explain This English..i Don't Understand (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.