Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like (56736 Views)

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Smoke2015: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
When women notice men they like like to think he’s confident, smart, witty, funny, daring, adventurous, blah,blah,blah… Before all that, these are the first things most women would look out for in a man appearance-wise.

Here are the top 10 items any woman would look out for:

1. His shoes
2. His haircut
3. How he blends colours of what he wears
4. His smile…Kai..(At least he has to make sure he brushed that week)
5. His height (compared to his pictures)
6. His watch
7. How well ironed his shirt is
8. Eye contact
9. His sense of humor
10.How he treats people that work for him e.g waiters, cooks, his staff, drivers etc

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/first-things-women-notice-when-they-meet-men-they-may-like/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Big big talk joor.... The first thing they look at is the size of your wallet.

Then they think of how to eat you up and dump your sorry ass..

News flash ladies: we're smarter now.

245 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Una no dey tire for all this kind post?

U fit see everything weh attract you finish and later find out he's not as boxed up as you think or dem get epilepsy for their family.

Abeg forget childish views of relationship and discuss reality part of it

60 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2016
a relationship doctor dat finds it difficult to pin down a relationship with a mate. dats what u re.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by xendra: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2016
grin

OooohhlLahhlaaaah... That's Idris Elba kiss tongue

Well, on first meeting I am very observant .. cheesy

Op, plz add he must smells good cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Histrings08(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2016
1st thing they notice is his height.. Is it up to what dey want? If not, can they manage it like that? Other things will now follow

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2016
11. The bulge in his pants.

20 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
What of we wey no dey wear shoe

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by jericco1(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2016
not every guy that puts on shoes... the list is inconstant

1 Like

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by brandydaniells(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

He must SMELLS Good

Wtf

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by faith551(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2016
brandydaniells:

He must SMELLS
Good

Wtf

Jesu !! bro's you've got no chills at all.
Atleast you should know it was a mistake from her use of words

9 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by brandydaniells(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
faith551:

Jesu !! bro's you've got no chills at all.
Atleast you should know it was a mistake from her use of words
tha Bleep is wrong wid u?

18 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
I want to hear the side of edonation in this matter
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
The dick must be strong, able, cum-full and LARGE

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Raph01: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET
WALLET

21 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by OlajumokeBread(f): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016

Women are naturally confused and don't know what they want

In fact they don't have the right to demand what they want/look for in a man

Heavy makeup smeared all over their face

Eye shadow

Eye pencil

Eyeliner

Fake hair

Fake nails

Fake height (high heels)

Lipstick

Nail polish

Earrings

Tell me why a woman would have the right to demand for a perfect man when she's the fakest thing you can ever think of

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by recievesense: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
cassava

1 Like

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by itskings1: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
H
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by adonbilivit: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
receivesense how far?
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Virginkpekus(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
For me it's his d*** grin

7 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Virginkpekus(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
MarkGeraldo:
The dick must be strong, able, cum-full and LARGE
Correct, you sabi abeg

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by KINGwax007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wallet and the bulge at the zipper nko?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by justi4jesu(f): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

embarassed

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by cardoctor(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Big big talk joor.... The first thing they look at is the size of your wallet.

Then they think of how to eat you up and dump your sorry ass..

News flash ladies: we're smarter now.

On point jare
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
These are the superficial things, his dept of knowledge and value system follows.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by demolinka(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
This makes it the 142nd time i'm reading this kind of post on Nairaland. What is all deeze angry

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by NanciaKay(f): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lol.....No chill Bea. but I agree with you big time
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Over to the ladies!
Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Just show her your wallet every other things becomes irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like by Greatzeus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op,what is it with Idris Elba pics you now attached Does it mean he met all the 10 criteria
Those saying money is all you need to be noticed by women,haven't you heard of the lady who rejected a proposal from a guy,even with 99 iPhones grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.