Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer (53817 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by chrisbaby24(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
I for comment but my fone jus dey shock me...which kain harmattan be dis sef...!!! embarassed
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by emmyw(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by seankay(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
OP you need a pictoral evidence to substatiate this claim
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by teebaxy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
haffaze777:
dis people self,do I look like fool to dis people?
yes, you just confirmed your foolishness by typing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
1 million seated? where they seated in d spirit? its a 50k capacity tabernacle with overflow!!
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by muchyblink(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pishure or idonbilivit
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by mentorandfriend(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
This story is true. I attended Shiloh 2015. I heard the testimony live.

But beyond the demonstration of miracles, the Word of God came strong and forceful. The teachings made the feeble minded strong.

Miracles are real, but nothing must replace God's Word in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by siegfried99(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hian grin grin cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by dopedealer(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wey the Breast na... Pictures or....
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by cold(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chai grin so Oyedepo has added breast enlargement to his plethora of businesses? The geezer sure has some business acumen. His god must be proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by viktor01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
See talk abeg.... How this one take help the economy?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by networkgenuis: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
God don turn plastic surgeon abi? undecided
Make una continue
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by dopedealer(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wey the Breast na...pictures or...
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by iamord(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dr Paul Nassif.. You got competition!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Karleb(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:
How did this news from the pit of hell make FP?

May God have mercy on both the poster that posted this here and the moderator that took it to FP.

I'm out!

News from the pit of hell? shocked shocked shocked embarassed grin grin grin grin

Wetin man no go hear for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by darbuk(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
God's miracle is endless
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Sunny4Gold: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
We need to see the breast ooo grin
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ZUBY77(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
comedy church
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by HaneefahRN(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mtcheww, all these works of jinn sha.
Abeg make dem do miracle to exterminate BH, make boko boys lose d remaining minute sense they av and bomb themselves and their sponsors
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Tmaritas76(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Name checkers association.please what is the name of the beneficiary of the breast.its obvious its not a yelobaa because they are known for king size breast.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Karleb:

News from the pit of hell? shocked shocked shocked embarassed grin grin grin grin

Wetin man no go hear for Nairaland.
Yeah, it is.
Nobody testified of such at the just concluded shiloh.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Idrismusty97(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na so god like big bweasts reach? cheesy When there are thousands amputees, E b like Mary get big bweast too. What about guys with small prick?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by eposho: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
What most guys would want is priki enlargement ?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ichommy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by sauceEEP(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Mandyjosh: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
No need 2 bring dix trash 2 front page.i can't comment 2 kind of rubbish.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by FEGNO: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
You for put picture nah!!!!
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ichommy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin Kpele o
chrisbaby24:
I for comment but my fone jus dey shock me...which kain harmattan be dis sef...!!! embarassed
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by yunglivochi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked #idontbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.