Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer (53814 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by bobkezel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bullsh!t.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by CoolUsername: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Show us pictures!... For science!
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kingsilly(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tytto:
The writer of the article got it all wrong... The testifer said one of her breast was bigger than the other, and after the prayers, both became equal.

grin... Now this is interesting, Equal to the bigger one or the smaller one
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ikukuhero: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ndlistic:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1040488089342511&id=100001439896283&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6227716517040060388%3Amf_story_key.-509038888819595714&__tn__=%2As
You only want to make a mockery of Bishop Oyedepo and/or his God. However please, do us a little favour by correcting the following:

1. Shiloh is not a funfare and you have no need being there if you do not have a heart for God nor need him.

2. It was while Bishop Abioye ministered on Friday at one of the specialized sessions that the healing of the lady took place. Bishop Oyedepo nor Abioye never prayed for two unequal SMALL breasts to grow BIG. No mention of SMALL or BIG was ever made when Bishop Oyedepo spoke on the miracle healing. All that the testifier said and which Oyedepo quoted was that a lady who had two unequal breasts received her healing from God and had both breasts made equal.

I hope God visits and changes you, dear poster.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by adasexie(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:
How did this news from the pit of hell make FP?

May God have mercy on both the poster that posted this here and the moderator that took it to FP.

I'm out!
pit of hell?......young woman let your words be guided
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by cold(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
ceecee0703:

Only fools doubt proofs of the manifold power of God.....God in the midst of his people is mighty
You mean a god in the midst of fools? Keep giving..in fact,give all you have. A fool and his money are soon parted. Not to worry,your private jet is on the way

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by olu03(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Do you even think at all
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by lifezone247(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
smartsk:
1 million seated?
where they seated in d spirit?
its a 50k capacity tabernacle with overflow!!
I wonder too, even the maracana stadium in Brazil the biggest stadium in the world is 120k capacity. Well sha na advert things.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by anumide(f): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
the testifier said the breast became equal, not two big breast. people should fear God small.
besides, look at hope this post is exaggerated sef.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
adasexie:

pit of hell?......young woman let your words be guided
It sure is..
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abeg wetin na. i was watching. . . . the lady had one breast longer than the other. . . . by he faith,they were made equal
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by zo3184: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Religion and corruption are the main ills of our society, pastors and politicians are nothing but con artist.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:
How did this news from the pit of hell make FP?

May God have mercy on both the poster that posted this here and the moderator that took it to FP.

I'm out!
you need prayers! ahswr
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by domopps(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op there was nothing like such in shiloh 2015 I was on ground since Tue and just came back today........meanwhile am working on some stuffs on Shiloh 2015 as soon as I finished with the pics and what have you it shall be on Nairaland soon...

Jesus thank you once again for the huge success of SHILOH 2015...... To you alone be all the glory.

Cheeeeeers
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
lifezone247:

I wonder too, even the maracana stadium in Brazil the biggest stadium in the world is 120k capacity. Well sha na advert things.
nothing wey i no go hear. bishop said,over 1million viewers were in all our viewing centres around d world. counted together. the op is wrng

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
tombravo:
you need prayers! ahswr
I'm sorry buh Is there something I typed to be bad on my post?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

You mean a god in the midst of fools? Keep giving..in fact,give all you have. A fool and his money are soon parted. Not to worry,your private jet is on the way
oh! we will knw the fools when judgement comes. anyway! i thank God 4 shiloh
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

I'm sorry buh Is there something I typed to be bad on my post?
hehe. u dey ask me? na slip of fingertips o. anyway, can u make it to any winners chapel nearest to you tomorow morning for d covenant hour of prayer. . . give ur life to christ
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
tombravo:
hehe. u dey ask me? na slip of fingertips o. anyway, can u make it to any winners chapel nearest to you tomorow morning for d covenant hour of prayer. . . give ur life to christ
I actually asked a question and u're doing this!

With the encounter we all had in the just concluded shiloh, you still do this?

I expected you to answer my harmless question so that I could modify my post but here you are.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Tytto(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
kingsilly:

grin... Now this is interesting, Equal to the bigger one or the smaller one
You will need to see the girl yaself to ask her. or don't you think so?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MATEX30: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
you keep mocking while others are been delivered and healed - shiloh was awesome for me - http://www.gospelepistle.com/2015/11/attend-shiloh-2015-at-winners-chapel.html
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by adasco: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
There was a testimony of lump in the breast that vanished(instant miracle), that of different sizes that God made to be of same size and also that of a lady who was operated in the breast which experienced pain but got healed in the healing class. They were three different cases. Miracle still happen and with God all and all things are possible to them that believe.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kingsilly(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tytto:
You will need to see the girl yaself to ask her. or don't you think so?

Well O well::: will do just that. cool
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Emmaloh: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pictures or i dont believe it.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by haffaze777(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
teebaxy:
Your foolishness is now Valid, Miracle is different from magic.

ur madness is now valid,does it mean their miracle can't stop boko boyz,u re indeed slowpoke cos I don't know what magic got do with my point
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Stanbeto: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
He said greater work than that which i did shall you do.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

I expected you to answer my harmless question so that I could modify my post but here you are.
forgive my manners sister. thought u said in ur earlier post that the testimony was frm d pit of hell. didnt actually see it frm ur point of view. im really sorry. from glory to glory! how was service today?.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

forgive my manners sister. thought u said in ur earlier post that the testimony was frm d pit of hell. didnt actually see it frm ur point of view. im really sorry. from glory to glory! how was service today?.
MzPecs:

MzPecs:

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Tytto(f): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
kingsilly:

Well O well::: will do just that. cool
lol... would be waiting patiently for you to come tell me her reply
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Breakdbond: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ndlistic:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1040488089342511&id=100001439896283&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6227716517040060388%3Amf_story_key.-509038888819595714&__tn__=%2As

Bed-wetting?? How the hell did they know they ve been cured of that at the crusade ground?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by chara019: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
shioo...when has having a small breast become something bad to pray against?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by tdcministry: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
The people of God, sons and daughters of Jesus, the righteous ones, those who adhere strictly to the teachings of Jesus christ. Why hast thou lack in some crucial facets of life excluding the spiritual facet? It is the believe of many Christians that the process of attaining success in marriage, career, academic and social life is by sticking to God. The human part in the role of success has been neglected by many Christians. In the career world, many Christians don't seek to acquire more knowledge and skills in order to be promoted , the church has been viewed as a centre where all protocols and processes are ruled out and miraculous promotions are procured. The house of God have been portrayed as a mechanism of heuristics towards the attainment of success in any facet of life. However, some sect of believers affirm that "Heaven help those who help themselves" they believe God and man have a role to play in the success story of mankind; it is their believe that the right things needs to be done and the required process and protocols needs to be followed. To the critics of the believe that "heaven help those who help themselves" the Christians who tries to follow the lay down processes and principles  of attaining success are often regarded to as Christians who believe in their own strength and wisdom. To vindicate their criticism they often cite the saying that "our God breaks all protocols"...without mincing, what's your take on this issue? .......comment and throw more light to the issue on Ground....http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/moment-of-expression-with-oluwaseyi-kelv.xhtml

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.