Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer (53819 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by erux(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
wonder shall never end in Nigerian miracles
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by chrisbaby24(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
ichommy:
grin Kpele o
Thanks man...
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Kazrem(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
orisirisi
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Adesiji77: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Etizz: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
At least, pics in bra is enough.......

Am not doubting though....

Just wanna see d difference in size before n after...
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by viktor01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by LockDown69(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time miracles, grin wonders shall never end.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
typicaldayo:
there's nothing too big for God to do
can he make an amputee grow back his limbs or hands If yes show proof
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ylaa(f): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
edesonchurchnews, you shall reap what you sow.
if u need jokes to crack, you better don't use men of God
lie lie edeson
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by bigtt76(f): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Isssokay.... all those celebs with small nyansh and boobs ona don get hope be dat o! Boob job in Naija at an affordable price grin..... miraculously without having to go under the knives tongue
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Harfisco(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Orisirisi
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by needrealuvabj81: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tartar9:
wow! he did for someone's breast what he can't do for amputees
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by GenOrumov: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
oslae:
This is ridiculous, there are bigger problems in nigeria other than this.
I agree with you but you have to understand that people have individual problems hence everyone's challenge is different.

For example I need additional N3.5 million investment for my business while I believe there may be somebody out there who may be praying for only N35,000.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pastor 90210
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians would believe anything if it's coming from a church. Nonsense
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by JaaizTech: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
These pastors are fast becoming comedians. Don't blame though, Nigeria is filled with gullible souls.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by shadelek(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
jaytee01:
Yea, dat kind miracle go dey too difficult to arrange.

These people don see much true true.

But wait ooooo........Papa neva do miracle see where Shekau dey hide? Na only big auditorium dem dey see dere?
Miracles are attached with faith. If you have faith, then miracle will happen
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kwaraguy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pictures of before & now. It has to be plain for me to believe it
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Originalsly: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
This kind "breast miracle" happens every day to sooo many women. When relaxed... one breast is bigger that the other... when Hot. .. both swell to the same size. Why is this case any different? .....and Op.... a Chapel that had 1 million people?.... and 500 million people watching worldwide?.... that is like each and every person in all of Nigeria... and each and every last person in the US were watching the show. Really?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by JaaizTech: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
bigtt76:
Isssokay.... all those celebs with small nyansh and boobs ona don get hope be dat o! Boob job in Naija at an affordable price grin..... miraculously without having to go under the knives tongue
That's Oyedepo the business man for you!. He knows his target market well ahead.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
really
I know I ll find you here. Landlady
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by JaaizTech: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
kwaraguy:
Pictures of before & now. It has to be plain for me to believe it
Well, how did the guy who supposedly got healed from bed-wetting know He had been healed!.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by martineverest(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oya, bimpe get ready for next service at canaanland. Tired of small bobby.....dr 90210 is in trouble.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by fascowilly(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
For real or for play

OP oya show us evidence!
This is lady THOMAS of our time.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by bobchigar(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Magicians everywhere
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Mcowubaba: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
oslae:
This is ridiculous, there are bigger problems in nigeria other than this.
That small breast was actually a problem for the woman, nd she is a Nigerian... She has been healed by the grace of GOD....
U don't choose miracles for GOD!!, if GOD gives u a mansion nd 10 million dollars ..will u remember that there are bigger problems in Nigerian other than ur mansion nd 10 million dollars undecided
Be happy for the miracle nd Pray for yours!!!

If u have the opportunity to choose between getting
1) 10 million dollars nd
2) Steady power supply in Nigeria

Tell me Solemnly the 1 u go choose ?? undecided
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by livinbygrace: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
haffaze777:
dis people self,do I look like fool to dis people?

Keep quiet,Una go just dey type rubbish from your computer.you never face any serious challenges in your life ,if you do,you will not be spewing this trash.I know someone that had elephantiasis and got healed through the feet watching service from the Man of God.Pray say u no go see any problem wey pass u.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Jephz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
and he can't do miracles to end boko haram activities in Nigeria :Pand he can't do miracles to end boko haram activities in Nigeria I laff in pidgin grin
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ojnnaco(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
never loss hope ... miracles still happen on daily basis
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Tytto(f): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
The writer of the article got it all wrong... The testifer said one of her breast was bigger than the other, and after the prayers, both became equal.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Pque(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
@op, out of all d miracles u said, occured, dis is d only one dat caught ur attention, well, God is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.