Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer (53818 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kinibigdeal(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by emmaboy33(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
(1)He never prayed for the woman so I don't know how the he turned her breast into a bigger one.
(2)the auditorium is 50 thousand capacity so I don't know where the op saw 1 million people in the auditorium. Even the people on ground at Shiloh 2015 were not up to 1 million.
I think every right thinking person to ask the op where he got his facts.
Op, my advice for you is simple #GetALife

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kingsilly(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=Tytto post=40972996] lol... would be waiting patiently for you to come tell me her reply[/quote

i'll keep you posted
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Aminat508(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:

where have u bn? shocked
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nwachi22(f): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
@ op you are just exaggerating this story. The lady in question had growth in one of her breasts making it bigger than the other. When she received her healing, the breaSt became equal and smaller.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by roselynbas(f): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
The woman had unequal breast and her desire was for it to become equal because of the embarrassment it caused her, she got her desire and there was no mention of the size.

Now, to consider that there were hundreds of testimonies heard on that ground, for you to singular this one out spells mischief. The description you gave Shiloh means that you were just an onlooker seeking what you will surely receive.

No one needs to curse you. You can do that all by yourself.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Shokoloko(f): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ndlistic:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1040488089342511&id=100001439896283&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6227716517040060388%3Amf_story_key.-509038888819595714&__tn__=%2As

EndyEdeson is a liar, a unreliable source of news and also pilfers. So everything he posts should be taken with a pinch of salt.
1 million people didnt attend, rather that number was from online views (approx 1,860,000 on the last night)
Secondly the lady had one breast LONGER than the other. From the footage shown when she went to testify I would assume that the longer abnormal breast shrunk.
For those that doubt that these miracles are true, you are very right because for you they wont exist.
But for us who believe in Jesus and his miracle working power via the Holy spirit, allow us to believe and live and experience the miracles o.
Nothing is by force

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by roselynbas(f): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:
I believe in a higher power. specifically Jehovah. I have no choice. I am only human. We are all wired to believe in things greater than us e.g the nature spirit by the Indians, the Greek gods, budha, "the force" in star wars grin (can't wait for december 18th) etc. Now, since i believe in Jehovah, i will make use of the greatest gift he gave me when he created me. FREE WILL. The ability to make my own decisions and choices, with the use of full or partial knowledge. Come on people. Use your heads. It is obvious that a lot of the pages in the Bible are either missing or incomplete. For example, In the book of Genesis, God created Adam and Eve and they had two sons. Then all of a sudden there are millions of people gallivanting all over the planet. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with that enabled the planet multiply so rapidly? Another big one for me are the miracles being performed today. I believe Jesus Christ existed and performed miracles, well, because he is the son of God. But these days, with these shylock pastors we have running amok amongst us? Bro please undecided Common sense should tell any sane human being that we are being taken for a huge ride. "Touch not my anointed" my foot. Of what use is my God given gift of freewill if i am going to be a zombie. Phuck that. The original bearer of good tidings (Jesus Christ), went about his business spreading the gospel in sandals and riding a donkey. These muthafuckers are buying billion dollar jets with your money. You saying Jesus couldn't afford a mercedes benz chariot if he wanted one? Or wear the best gucci robes? The way to spread the word of God is to use your tithe to build schools we can all afford, build hospitals for the less privileged and shelters for the homeless. Not build stadium like churches. Come on people, use your heads.

You have finished reading and applying the one you can see, you are looking for the one that is missing. Keep looking!
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
tombravo:
forgive my manners sister. thought u said in ur earlier post that the testimony was frm d pit of hell. didnt actually see it frm ur point of view. im really sorry. from glory to glory! how was service today?.
Its alright.

That's my new name and that's where i'm going! smiley
Service was glorious.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

Its alright.

That's my new name and that's where i'm going! smiley
Service was glorious.
it was good here too. our 3 services were just wonderful. which state dyu stay in
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
roselynbas:
The woman had unequal breast and her desire was for it to become equal because of the embarrassment it caused her, she got her desire and there was no mention of the size.

Now, to consider that there were hundreds of testimonies heard on that ground, for you to singular this one out spells mischief. The description you gave Shiloh means that you were just an onlooker seeking what you will surely receive.

No one needs to curse you. You can do that all by yourself.
give this my beloved sister a gold medal jhorr. hope u knw i got healed during shiloh at d viewing centre at ondo.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
tombravo:
it was good here too. our 3 services were just wonderful. which state dyu stay in
I stay in lag buh i'm currently in osun state.

Wah bout u?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

I stay in lag buh i'm currently in osun state.

Wah bout u?
i stay in Ondo. the dust here keeps striking my nose.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by MzPecs(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
tombravo:
i stay in Ondo. the dust here keeps striking my nose.
Yeah, it's everywhere.

Nice chatting with you.
Stay blessed! smiley
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:

Yeah, it's everywhere.

Nice chatting with you.
Stay blessed! smiley
its my pleasure sister. have a nice night

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by yemmy75(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
oslae:
This is ridiculous, there are bigger problems in nigeria other than this.
So madam... How many have you solved??
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ceecee0703(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

You mean a god in the midst of fools? Keep giving..in fact,give all you have. A fool and his money are soon parted. Not to worry,your private jet is on the way

Thank God i have things to give....men i am blessed and i cant stop friend. I give like a fool and am madly blessed by God and gash dat makes me wise bro.....lolz
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by cold(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
ceecee0703:

Thank God i have things to give....men i am blessed and i cant stop friend. I give like a fool and am madly blessed by God and gash dat makes me wise bro.....lolz
It's ok to flatter yourself bro. I'm happy for you

Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kwaraguy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
JaaizTech:
Well, how did the guy who supposedly got healed from bed-wetting know He had been healed!.

Hahaha!!! Miracle I guess
I'm laughing in ebira language
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ceecee0703(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
wayodude:

Who wrote the bible and why?

In what language(s) was the bible originally written in?

Were all the books of the bible originally written in the same language?

If not, is it possible that in the course of translation of the bible to english some text may have been taken out of context?

When can the first bible be dated back to?

Where exactly is God?

How do you communicate with God in private and in public? Is there any difference?

What did Jesus look like?

Have you read the book of Bel and the Dragon? It's a book of the bible just in case you didn't know about it.

Why are miracles never performed on a stage in the biggest and oldest Catherdals in the world?

Please enlighten me. Thanks

* And Holy men of God wrote as they were giving uttrance by the spirit.
* written majorly in Hebrew and Greek.
*No
*Not possible cause it is the word of God.
* 1525-1526 the Tyndale
New Testament became the first
printed edition of the scripture in
the English language. Prior to dat the bible had only been translated into latin and was only read to the people but the people couldnt read it.
*God is in heaven ps 19:1-2,Ps115:3
mk16:19,1pet 3:2.
*Jesus was God that came in the image of man. here on earth he came and was like u and i(see the new testament for details)
*if it wasnt in the bible then its not part of the bible.
*Jesus took peters boat a preached to the so great a multitudes that followed him the boat was his stage as he preached to them and at another place Jesus still preached to ppl and the bible went further to say "and he healed all that were sick" matt 12:15
NB:sir if u sit to study the word u will get more light.

Thank u
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by cold(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
JaaizTech:
Well, how did the guy who supposedly got healed from bed-wetting know He had been healed!.
Lol..now this is an interesting angle. Maybe after the first day he didn't bedwet till the end of the convention then gave his testimony on the last day. Who knows. Anyways,that's me just thinking aloud
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ceecee0703(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
cold:

It's ok to flatter yourself bro. I'm happy for you

What can i say thank you but All the glory belongs to God...the maker who makes all things perfect in his time...i dont care if u call me a fool...but what God has pulled through me means am wise...."those that do knw their God shall be strong and do exploits"
the lord bless u sir. peace
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ceecee0703(m): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
chuckcy:
shut up

Am sorry sir i can't......i will declare his wonderful works even to d ends of tge earth...
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by experimentist: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Na so god like big bweasts reach? cheesy When there are thousands amputees, E b like Mary get big bweast too. What about guys with small prick?
you don mad grin
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by cold(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
chuckcy:
shut up
Lol
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by sexynabila(f): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Op stop misleading people....d woman testified Dat one breast was bigger than d other but after d prayer...both breast are now same size
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by ayomidearo(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
End time breast grin... A everybody like big Bobby na grin
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aminat508:
where have u bn? shocked
sweethrt! Dont mind me, ve bin busy. Ow u?
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by Aminat508(f): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

sweethrt! Dont mind me, ve bin busy. Ow u?
am fine. Hope everything is fine? Cheers
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by kinibigdeal(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aminat508:
am fine. Hope everything is fine? Cheers

Yeah! Just tryn to be on a low key for now
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by akigbemaru: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oyedepo miracle to enlarge breast.
Re: Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer by NakedEve: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2015
I sincerely do not understand God.
All these years many Christians have been asking God for bigger breasts yet he never increased it for them, yet in this era of breast enlargement surgically God has started answering their prayers suddenly.

It also reminds me of the case of Abraham n Sarah. It took God so many years(when there was no medical help whatsoever) to answer their prayers of request for a child but today(when there is abundant medical knowledge n help) God answers pple's prayers for children sharply in all these crusades.

I remember when I was small people were always praying to God for this or that n were always asked to have patience for the answers to their prayers(and God never failed to disappoint with wasting time in answering it sometimes answering when they r dead) but today(when there is easy access to knowledge through the internet and with the help of machines) it seems God is answering prayers faster than the speed of lightening.

My take is that God doesn't really care about humans but only does things promptly when a challenge of loss of faith enmass comes to retain his name and face in the human population.

With the advent of technology it seems technology is answering our prayers faster than God the Father.
You click a mouse and you get results(in milliseconds) faster than you making a prayer for the same need you are asking the mouse for.
I wonder how God will beat this one or will he soon start answering prayers even before we have finished asking or praying or more still even before we ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.