Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard (4925 Views)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guys, Can You Date A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Since I don't take any. Digital habits
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Following
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by dmola(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:
Yes... grin they are more fun to be around cool

winks
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

No its ol skool African thinking. One doesn't have to be a drunk to have a drink... That's why people run around wiv a cutlass, cause they need stress relief grin
u re on point

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
It is not every guy dat drinks dat smokes

Besides i have seen a few, or should i say alot

Nd i mentioned a guy dat drinks with moderation, not a drunkard
k
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
It is not every guy dat drinks dat smokes

Besides i have seen a few, or should i say alot

Nd i mentioned a guy dat drinks with moderation, not a drunkard
I do drink. Do you like me?
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by purplecoco(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
No way, I can't even deal with friends smoking and drinking, it's now someone i wanna spend the rest of my life with...in the same bed?Hello...No. I can deal with drinking. If he only drinks when necessary and doesn't get tipsy. He's good to go.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:
I do drink. Do you like me?
Funny you grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
that's gud.. but Hw will u know if he is doing any of those
purplecoco:
No way, I can't even deal with friends smoking and drinking, it's now someone i wanna spend the rest of my life with...in the same bed?Hello...No. I can deal with drinking. If he only drinks when necessary and doesn't get tipsy. He's good to go.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Anytin wrong wit both? nah, i dnt think so. i dont drink nor smoke "wink", bt 99% of frnds hv had frm sec sch til dis moment do smoke and drink. and that makes me like them. i love the scent of cigarette smoke like mad.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

I do take 2 wraps of skunk daily and 3big disposable cup of Skuchies to step it down.. But I've never been a drunkard..Trust me
Awesome!
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
you mean u Dnt know what's wrong there
QatarPlayboy:
Anytin wrong wit both? nah, i dnt think so. i dont drink nor smoke "wink", bt 99% of frnds hv had frm sec sch til dis moment do smoke and drink. and that makes me like them. i love the scent of cigarette smoke like mad.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
you mean u Dnt know what's wrong there
There is absolutely ntin wrong wit any of both. the bottom line here is u dnt drink nor smoke bcus mayb u feel its bad, bt d other man who do smoke nd drink wud definately tink diff. Whats good to u might be bad to me, vis a vis. bt dat doesnt mean d tin is good or bad.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE A SAINT!

And to those ladies dat said they cant marry a guy dat drink or smoke; whats the diff btw a guy dat drink nd smoke and a lady that takes all types of hell fire made pills just to enhance any part of their body?
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
smoking and drinking is nt a big deal but the big deal there's the health condition
QatarPlayboy:

There is absolutely ntin wrong wit any of both. the bottom line here is u dnt drink nor smoke bcus mayb u feel its bad, bt d other man who do smoke nd drink wud definately tink diff. Whats good to u might be bad to me, vis a vis. bt dat doesnt mean d tin is good or bad.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
smoking and drinking is nt a big deal but the big deal there's the health condition
But there re lots of old men abv 70yrs who stil drink and smoke. they hv charm over ill health or what?
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
u are d second person saying this today.. .

should I say they cheat I'll health or those medical doctor were wrong abt their research
QatarPlayboy:

But there re lots of old men abv 70yrs who stil drink and smoke. they hv charm over ill health or what?
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by purplecoco(f): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
that's gud.. but Hw will u know if he is doing any of those
He got them black lips, I could tell he smokes. He got pot belly grin. I'm just messing with you, but I could actually tell. His breath could give him away, that's how I could tell.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am a retired smoker, I still have black lips, does it mean if I approach you, u won't listen to me cos my black lips but mind you not all smokers have black lips either all drunkard has pot belly
purplecoco:
He got them black lips, I could tell he smokes. He got pot belly grin. I'm just messing with you, but I could actually tell. His breath could give him away, that's how I could tell.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by purplecoco(f): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
I am a retired smoker, I still have black lips, does it mean if I approach you, u won't listen to me cos my black lips but mind you not all smokers have black lips either all drunkard has pot belly
I will give you a lip moisturizer to bring them lips back to life cheesy That's why I said their breath could give them away.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hw can I get that stuff. I need it
purplecoco:
I will give you a lip moisturizer to bring them lips back to life cheesy That's why I said their breath could give them away.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Okay ooooo cheesy

Happy Sunday sha cool
U too Tosin smiley
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
U too Tosin smiley
U no dey reply my PM... I don send you PM so tey life don tire me sef

Chaiiii diaris God ooooo Nicky cool
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
U no dey reply my PM... I don send you PM so tey life don tire me sef

Chaiiii diaris God ooooo Nicky cool
I did ooo... wat re u saying angry
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
I did ooo... wat re u saying angry
Every attempt to get you no dey work at all... *sighs*
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Every attempt to get you no dey work at all... *sighs*
grin grin . U don't say. Hope u went to church today sef
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
grin grin . U don't say. Hope u went to church today sef
I'm in the church at the moment. Christmas carol things cool
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm in the church at the moment. Christmas carol things cool
Hw nic3... Do u sing well?
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by purplecoco(f): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
Hw can I get that stuff. I need it
Market

Stores

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
what's d name and Hw effective it is
purplecoco:
Market

Stores

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by PussySandie(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

Bro.. Its individual's choice & decision to get high/not irrespective of what their health reports entails. See, smoke are made up from psychoactive drug plants hence its psychoactive.. But sometimes, chemical compd (alkaloids) found in these plant are hallucinogenic and at the same time, they act as anti-inflammatory. Although the health benefit of smoking is far outweighed by many dire risk but we should also look at the benefit once so far you are in the age range of those who should smoke. One fascinating benefit of it is the ability to alleviate symptons of mental illness like Anxiety & Schizophrenic... Its just that We Nigerians have abuse this smoke of a thing.. If we can take just the way we take other psychoactive plant-made product like Tea which contains Caffeine or Cocoa which contains theobromine, Mhen it would be better.. Anyways, I don't smoke but I get high with skuchies daily.
Ojah shocked shocked. now drunkards or even those that taste alcohol are turnoff. i am not interested in ur proposal again undecided jolllyjoy estharfabian halfrica laveda are ur perfect fit.they love drunkards and smokers
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
smiley
PussySandie:

Ojah shocked shocked. now drunkards or even those that taste alcohol are turnoff. i am not interested in ur proposal again undecided jolllyjoy estharfabian halfrica laveda are ur perfect fit.they love drunkards and smokers
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by purplecoco(f): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
what's d name and Hw effective it is
Any lip balm would do. Try "elf lip balm" erm you really serious with changing your lips grin. Exfoliating helps as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“What happens to me when having Sex with my hubby” - LADY’s shocking confession / Why We Must Have Sex / My Experience With A Banny I've Been Eyeing For Long.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.