Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard (4933 Views)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guys, Can You Date A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
PussySandie:

Ojah shocked shocked. now drunkards or even those that taste alcohol are turnoff. i am not interested in ur proposal again undecided jolllyjoy estharfabian halfrica laveda are ur perfect fit.they love drunkards and smokers
i av always know you hate.how can you recommend me to ojah?u no like am abi u want make we dey quarrel everyday?i hate smokers jare,dey disgust me

joke apart.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
thanks babe.... kiss
purplecoco:
Any lip balm would do. Try "elf lip balm" erm you really serious with changing your lips grin. Exfoliating helps as well.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
PussySandie:

Ojah shocked shocked. now drunkards or even those that taste alcohol are turnoff. i am not interested in ur proposal again undecided jolllyjoy estharfabian halfrica laveda are ur perfect fit.they love drunkards and smokers
Drogba dey ur head?.. seems you didn't read my post before qouting. I only juxtaposed the health benefits and health repercussion of smoking.. The advantages have been outweighed by d disadvantages. I won't go further.

I'm not a smoker tongue but I work with Brewery grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
No wonder
profojah:

Drogba dey ur head?.. seems you didn't read my post before qouting. I only juxtaposed the health benefits and health repercussion of smoking.. The advantages have been outweighed by d disadvantages. I won't go further.

I'm not a smoker tongue but I work with Brewery grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
No wonder
Lol. No wonder what?. Like where I work?.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
No wonder u have been advertising ur product
profojah:

Lol. No wonder what?. Like where I work?.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
No wonder u have been advertising ur product
Product?. Now I know you're dyslexic..lol cheesy. A common essential or modern biology textbook should tell you that if you actually pass through a secondary school. grin. Or you think Hallucinogenic and alkaloids mean product?. I fear for your parent bro
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
it seems we are d same... who said Hallucinogenic and alkaloids is a product.. u said u work in brewery right that's why u said alcohol is nt bad.. isn't wat u produce in ur company... I fear for ur neighbor too
profojah:

Product?. Now I know you're dyslexic..lol cheesy. A common essential or modern biology textbook should tell you that if you actually pass through a secondary school. grin. Or you think Hallucinogenic and alkaloids mean product?. I fear for your parent bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. / .... / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.