Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard (4931 Views)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guys, Can You Date A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
are you surprised ? cheesy
am dazedshocked
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
No way... dey both suck nw n its dangerous to his health sef
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
a drunkard is a potential smoker.. many guys will drink in ur presence but dey will never smoke
Greekgoddess:
Am ok with a guy dat drinks with moderation

But a guy dat smokes is a NO NO for me
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abiooooo..... but the truth is 90% of our youth are smokers and drunkard
Nickymezor:
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am dazedshocked
Does that make me a bad boi ? cool
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
Are you saying you can't date me ? :shocked
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by younghartz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
whuch kind cheatable gurlfrnd be that she dey take weed but she no want u to take it.. na so she go dey collect outside and she no want make u give outside free

My brother na so I take see am o.
D girl really play life but she was full of honesty
#maturedLady
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you saying you can't date me ? :shocked
I knw u dont drink n smoke... u jst made dat one up
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
ehnnn
younghartz:

My brother na so I take see am o.
D girl really play life but she was full of honesty
#maturedLady
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
My Greatest turn off.... God forbid bad thing embarassed

OP sef dey vex me as he dey ask this kind kwesion undecided cry
girls like u even buy drink 4 their guy to enhance dem sexually
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

But I didn't smoke any skunk today cos I just received holy communion

You're missing out, nothing like communion weed grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
I knw u dont drink n smoke... u jst made dat one up
I guess my DP is giving you a good impression bout me tongue
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Essyprity(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Noooooooo! I won't I can't and I shouldn't marry a smoker and a drunk! Alas! Am even scared of alcohol. ......... .........So they said am only active on d literature section? I can't help it with d likes of safarigirl,ironkurtain,mattkent and dioxidane giving me real action. Getting active in other sections.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:
Yes... grin they are more fun to be around cool
i like d way u think
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by fajani(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
its nice if u get active here, its fun here. follow me
Essyprity:
Noooooooo! I won't I can't and I shouldn't marry a smoker and a drunk! Alas! Am even scared of alcohol. ......... .........So they said am only active on d literature section? I can't help it with d likes of safarigirl,ironkurtain,mattkent and dioxidane giving me real action. Getting active in other sections.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nickymezor(f): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
I guess my DP is giving you a good impression bout me tongue
More or less smiley
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
a drunkard is a potential smoker.. many guys will drink in ur presence but dey will never smoke
It is not every guy dat drinks dat smokes

Besides i have seen a few, or should i say alot

Nd i mentioned a guy dat drinks with moderation, not a drunkard
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
fajani:
bros still on still why should u get high, I am not preaching but doctor said even Lil content damage the body. must we live by highness
Bro.. Its individual's choice & decision to get high/not irrespective of what their health reports entails. See, smoke are made up from psychoactive drug plants hence its psychoactive.. But sometimes, chemical compd (alkaloids) found in these plant are hallucinogenic and at the same time, they act as anti-inflammatory. Although the health benefit of smoking is far outweighed by many dire risk but we should also look at the benefit once so far you are in the age range of those who should smoke. One fascinating benefit of it is the ability to alleviate symptons of mental illness like Anxiety & Schizophrenic... Its just that We Nigerians have abuse this smoke of a thing.. If we can take just the way we take other psychoactive plant-made product like Tea which contains Caffeine or Cocoa which contains theobromine, Mhen it would be better.. Anyways, I don't smoke but I get high with skuchies daily.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
gabby898:

i like d way u think

Life is for living... After a hard week, me and my man need to turn up on the odd weekend. Sip some champagne and roll a small paper. grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

You're missing out, nothing like communion weed grin
your own is even ogbomosho made..See what you are saying..80% risky grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Does that make me a bad boi ? cool
sadsad
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

Life is for living... After a hard week, me and my man need to turn up on the odd weekend. Sip some champagne and roll a small paper. grin
correct girl. Let d rest b deceiving themselves, what dey don't know is dat most guys pretend or adjust to d way their babes want dem to be... But how long will it last
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

your own is even ogbomosho made..See what you are saying..80% risky grin

Translation:ogbomosho undecided
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
More or less smiley
Okay ooooo cheesy

Happy Sunday sha cool
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
gabby898:

correct girl. Let d rest b deceiving themselves, what dey don't know is dat most guys pretend or adjust to d way their babes want dem to be... But how long will it last

No its ol skool African thinking. One doesn't have to be a drunk to have a drink... That's why people run around wiv a cutlass, cause they need stress relief grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Okay ooooo cheesy

Happy Sunday sha cool

Your dp sharp cool
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

Translation:ogbomosho undecided
Ogbomosho means Wisdom and intelligence..
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

Your dp sharp cool
What's up with it ? E no make sense shey? cheesy
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

Ogbomosho means Wisdom and intelligence..

Aaaah that's the shi.... £65 for a quarter of wisdom and intelligence wink
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's up with it ? E no make sense shey? cheesy

Its making too much sense for a Sunday grin
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

Aaaah that's the shi.... £65 for a quarter of wisdom and intelligence wink
So you get ogbomosho weed shipped to you in the UK for £65?. That's very cheap.. Try Ijebu-igbo(Knowledge &understanding) weed. Just £30.
Re: Ladies. Can You Marry A Smoker Or A Drunkard by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

Its making too much sense for a Sunday grin
Oyah come and take me out for lunch cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened / How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.