Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (46151 Views)

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by ojnnaco(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can't even imagine where Nigeria is heading to ...
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by efilefun(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
anonimi:

Without letter head of the Office?
Chai, see mumu. grin

See this mumu ooo cuz a cropped picture was uploaded you think everyone is as stupid as you who believes anything without making personal research. Here's the full picture and I will need you to prove its fake, "EKPA"

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Tmaritas76(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sahara reporters ,liers like lie mohammed

1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Ismahill(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
Mods need to push this to FP to educate those illiterates that had been calling the recent revelations lies chukwudi and his fellow wailers need to come show us this ain't true and tell us how GEJ ordered their arrests before and Buhari is just living on GEJ's achievements

Bankruptcy would have been better than waking up one morning to see the country had been sold to Cameroon or Benin republic
hahahaha.....i tire oooo ma broder
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Ismahill(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Holyman3:

Are you not bankrupt now?
Ode
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Ismahill(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
mbulela:
within 6 weeks
I tell u
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
See this mumu ooo cuz a cropped picture was uploaded you think everyone is as stupid as you who believes anything without making personal research. Here's the full picture and I will need you to prove its fake, "EKPA"

Did you actually type the bolded part or was it a mistake? grin
BTW, why not wait till it is tendered and ACCEPTED as relevant evidence in a court of law before you start to jump up & down like an excited monkey or baboon grin
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by abbk000: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2015

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by guysis(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmm...what else can I say?
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Sharplogger(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2015
airmark:
The last administration successfully signed the nigerian economy into penury.

I think we shall be unfair if questions are not asked how Rotimi & Jagagban were able to finance the present administration into power...my point is simple...All politicians are thieves even the so called investigator...just wait till 2019 wen a new govt takes ova and it would wow u how much money u would hear PMB diverted...Abeggi park
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by bashydemy(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
God bless sahara reporter.. Where is @chukwudi44 @Tonyebarcanister @firefire @anonimi etc to come and defend their pay masters oooo.. Fayose don dey shiver and peeing for pant already.. hahaha.. Now o see reason why FG?DSS no wan allow Dasuki to travel out after the court order.. Am so happy FG did not allowing him sometimes court order need to be broken for the safety of the nation.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Bgino(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2015
efilefun:
Sahara reporters are one of the best if not the best when it comes to investigative journalism, that's why they looking for every means to shut them up. I will continue saying this, if all the funds "borrowed" by those criminals in the previous administration are recovered it will sustain the nation for the next four years without spending a dime from money generated by NNPC and others. It still beats my imagination how some people still call this criminals hero after all this revelations and confessions. Hopefully before the year runs out we would start seeing some of them get Kirikiri jersey numbers
pls u forgot to put ''s'' in ur previous administration..extend the probe even beyond OBJ administration
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Jyde81: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by lexyclasy: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2015
efilefun:
Sahara reporters are one of the best if not the best when it comes to investigative journalism, that's why they looking for every means to shut them up. I will continue saying this, if all the funds "borrowed" by those criminals in the previous administration are recovered it will sustain the nation for the next four years without spending a dime from money generated by NNPC and others. It still beats my imagination how some people still call this criminals hero after all this revelations and confessions. Hopefully before the year runs out we would start seeing some of them get Kirikiri jersey numbers
Just the same way they reported Akpabio lost at tribunal which the reverse was the case....plz
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by efilefun(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
lexyclasy:
Just the same way they reported Akpabio lost at tribunal which the reverse was the case....plz
and what did they do after Please help me tell Dino also to come prove them wrong so they could dig deep or tell any of ur fellow EKPA politician to step on their toes and see if they won't open his intestines in public

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by friends4ever(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mehn these guys sucked Nigeria for real
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by friends4ever(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mehn these guys sucked Nigeria for real.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by friends4ever(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jyde81:
You are a compound fool!!!

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by janco: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
These thinks are government transactions.
Untill these persons are proven guilty in a court of law they are innocent
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by brightleave(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
efilefun:
I pray on. HOPEFULLY
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
I am patiently waiting for the Sharing formula that Dansuki used to share those money... the formula could be used to solve the toughest mathematics in the world. Genius!
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by baralatie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:
These sahara reporters be winch?........how dem take dey dig out all these secrets?
sahara reporters is not digging a damj thing!
you have security personal and aides who are leaking virtually any information for the sake of winning points in the media.that is why this administration is on media circus mode.the backside is what security retails might have been passed into wrong hands only God Knows!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
efilefun:
Jersey number 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9......are na full house if our law are not been manipulated ..pen robbery should carry capital punishment..
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Qmerit(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
[[s]quote author=castrokins post=40973122]So There's No Official Letterheaded Paper At The ONSA? You Guys Should Let The Courts Decide These Cases.[/quote][/s]. Shut raaaaaap
Public. Sentence is best our judiciary compromised long time ago
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Qmerit(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
[[s]quote author=Eluwilussit post=40973944]

How do we verify this poo? When Bubu presented his oluwale certificate, did that make it authentic? I am not saying that money wasn't mismanaged but this is no evidence until a court of law says so.

Besides, haven't we been talking about 47 suitcases for almost 3 decades? So Bubu is a hypocrite until he addresses all the allegations against him. You don't sweep them under the carpet and pretend to be a saint, while prosecuting others.

Bleep! How did we get here?[/quote][/s]

Look @ this one masturbating,,, cover your face with shame. Which court? We prefer the public to Sentence them with its mouth by speaking than the compromised court.... using technicality to throw a way cases that re glaring to the blind... rubish
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Stylz69(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3748205/ikoyi-gate-us-dollar-bills-recovered

This memo was dated 2014 yet the dollars found were printed 2016... please explain in not less that 5000 words how this is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.