Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,626 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu (34996 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by yipata: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
DIS GOVERNMENT HAS NO SHAME WITH THE PRESENT FUEL CRISIS

WHAT A FAILED STATE.

it is you who have fail;ed your state and family for this comment.. small sense u no get.. its a pity that ur still blind and sleeping in this generation. PELE TIE

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by OlujobaSamuel: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
teebaxy:
Which one be federal government again, no be buhari, lia Mohammed, shehu garba or femi adeshina again, na fg dey reply
lai speaks for the fg, the other 2 for the president.
am not sure they are cabinet members.
But all in all, they all speaks for the government of the day.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by drshrewd: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
PDP are bunch of looting swines

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by DonProphet: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
One thing I don't agree with this present government is blaming the immediate past administration on the maladministration of PDP government. PDP ruled this country for 16 years and the immediate past administration ruled for 5 years. What happened to the remaining 11 years? Who was in charge?

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by wandy4G: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
BiafraMyAss:
Thank God for Buhari
If I hear
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ukabrother: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=LocalChamp post=40969322]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195113-worsening-economy-if-you-have-shame-you-will-shut-up-nigerian-government-replies-ekweremadu-pdp.html[/quote
Liar must have something to say when the heat is on him.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by omojeesu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Well stated!
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by reuben79: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Best answered for senseless gorilla
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Obsession. IPOB is quiet, why not allow it so, even unrelated topic you will still want to start unsolicited romance.

greatiyk4u:
This man EKWEREMMADU will soon attract the wrath of EFCC and dat will be destructive and disastrous to his political career.....

B4 u know it He will use some of my IPOB brothers 2 protest which will end up in lost of precious lives of poor Nigeria youths who may think any Nigeria politician is worth dying for.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by amarachi06(f): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

WHAT A FAILED STATE.

Why should they? They have been giving us excuses on every issue and the next you will hear is "we are sorry for not meeting Dec Deadline becos of Dasuki".
#lyingliars

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Shut the Bleep up.....this is not sex thread

grin ipo-bastard youth
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
ii

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by abokikhalifa: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
damton:

If not we for don dey chop Sand inside garri by now
am telling you bro..... phuck pdp nd jona
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Eluwilussit(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Though I hate APC and their wuruwuru style, I completely agree with FG. PDP should shut up when it comes to economics. They screwed Nigerians. In fact, they raped Nigerians.

If I were PMB, the honorary doctorate holder, cheesy, I will arrest all the past and present politicians and hand myself over as well, for public executions. They all deserve death. Then again, the idioctic Nigerians will definitely ask for their pardon. Head or tail, the populace lose. There's no hope anytime soon. Arise, oh compatriot and save our nation.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Sacramento4real(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
mjbaba:
Well said but someone should remind Uncle Lai that he's no longer APC spokesman but the nation's Information Minister
So,he should seat back and watch as The Opposition throws jibes at the Government he is representing,right?
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
treazure1:

Looting that lasted for about six years of Jonathan's reign and you expect the present govt to fix it within six month? Pls use your sense and stop been tribalistic.
I GIVE UP ON THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ZOMBIE

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by preetyb(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Continue blaming the past administration don't move on.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
greatiyk4u:
This man EKWEREMMADU will soon attract the wrath of EFCC and dat will be destructive and disastrous to his political career.....

B4 u know it He will use some of my IPOB brothers 2 protest which will end up in lost of precious lives of poor Nigeria youths who may think any Nigeria politician is worth dying for.
no body should say anything again in his father land. We are watching
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
centje:
Obsession. IPOB is quiet, why not allow it so, even unrelated topic you will still want to start unsolicited romance.

I am an active member of IPOB, I am only trying 2 be rational
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by dammytosh: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Imagine millions of dollars cash in the economy.

Damn it!!

GEJ killed us
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:

grin ipo-bastard youth
Lolz, dirty ewdu-eating prostitute,
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Abagworo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
PDP thieves should never be forgiven. They all deserve to die and their children sent to fight Boko Haram without arms..
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by arsetalks(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lai Mohammed is suffering from an unforgiving spirit. JESUS!! See finishing. If He was a boxer, he would be killing his opponents not just knocking them out.

Ekweremadu's children be telling their father now " when you will not keep quiet see as they finish you". Omo No go offend Lai Mohammed oo.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Well replied.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by bigerboy200: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
PDP IS DEVILISH AND WICKED.... GOD PUNISH THEM...
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by pleiades45: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
all that ipob biafran noise has quietened down. phew. sanity has been restored to nairaland .

ekweremadu, emefiele and okonjo need to be flogged with boy scout lanyard
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't care where you belong and you're far from being rational. Just leave IPOB alone, it's not related to the topic.

greatiyk4u:

I am an active member of IPOB, I am only trying 2 be rational
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Abugab(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ekweremadu is a shameless man.
He is deputy senate president and that makes him one of the people in govt.
What solutions has he preferred to saving the economy?

Blaming same govt where he holds sway.
Nigerians should be asking him questions and not this his Pontius Pilate position of washing his hands off.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Jalinco: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
He has no shame he's just a fucking Biafran
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by lakeside30: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

WHAT A FAILED STATE.

Dis guy is living in delusion ,no common sense
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by minifuworld: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheSlyone:

Shut up there. Where is the freedom of speech and right to constructive criticism
abeg what is constructive in ekweremadu criticism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.