Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu (35000 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by wilcrak: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Naija one Good Hopeless country, Biafra paradise on earth.

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ElCapone(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Which inheritance.?

SE and SS oil are now your inheritance

Tell your god Buhari to use Northern resources to run his government since he said he won't take care of the 5%
Yhur bigotry has clouded yhur emotions dat yhu cldnt understand da fact dat I was only making an illustration, I never knew I was argueing with a baifrau-d.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by BABANGBALI: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
omo see upper cut,see blood just dey flow and see ekweremadu two front teeth for ground
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by omolami: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
The FG is very useless, instead of taking good advise and work on it ,she's fighting the Adviser. What a shame and useless government in place in Nigeria .The leader has no WAEC, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by dragunov: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2015
mjbaba:
Well said but someone should remind Uncle Lai that he's no longer APC spokesman but the nation's Information Minister
Guy, Ekutenmadu spoke horsecrap against the FG. The information minister is part of the FG. So it is within his juridiction. Even as information minister to comment and talk back. Ok?
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by BABANGBALI: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2015
iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,freeglobe,funjosh,eleko1,prettythicksme,seun,lalastticlala,edwife,chukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by obailala(m): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Why is APC government still crying over PDP's 'spilt milk '. Governance is not a verbal war but making the best out of a bad situation. Lai and his government should stop the blame game. The ball is now in their court.
This very blame game was started by a shameless PDP. Lai was only replying Ekweremmadu for his shameless statement.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ayindeamos: 1:40am On Dec 14, 2015
irunoobo:
Ekweremadu is a brainless Igbo man. I wont be surprised if he is the sponsor of the Biafra protests just to distract the government from recovering looted funds
. Nobody is stopping anyone from recovering loot but let it not be one sided and also at the expense of the economy that need attention more than what is being done. He served Abacha while he was busy stealing he could not see him or challenge him. If they have all repented then let's move on. Is lai not part of that at state level before becoming a minister. No saint anywhere. Probe from Balewa to yar adua u wil see that Nigeria has lost money that could have made us to be America. They only want to demonise jonathan out of hatred so as to turn Nigeria to one party state for them to have free ride all the way Good or Bad. It is pdp that made apc not saints as some fools are pretending they are.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by VickyRotex(f): 3:32am On Dec 14, 2015
BABANGBALI:
iyangbali is now on her way to Jerusalem to join other well meaning Nigerians to perform Holy Pilgrimage. I just sawed her off some minutes ago when their plane tooked off. Nairaland especially bad bellerians like vickyr.otex,ro.kiatu,msglobal.wonder,fre.eglobe,fun.josh,ele.ko1,prettythi.cksme,s.eun,lalastt.iclala,edw.ife,ch.ukwudi44 and co are go to miss you. Safe journey iya.

In the voice of reekado "if dem like make dem fire their catapault of jealousy........." grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Lmaooo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you like this? cheesy
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Jaideyone(m): 3:33am On Dec 14, 2015
shala01:

O boy u mumu pass lying Muhammad!!! Ur shamelessness pass lying Muhammad own!!! Were the champions of APC today not members of members PDP yesterday there is a billboard with buhari pic in central area abuja stating that if anything goes wrong he will take responsible not complain. What is happening now?? Buhari and his gang are not even trying fix any but apportion blames. Did u not vote buhari because PDP was bad? Because Jonathan was running the country to the ground?? May Ur Stockholm syndrome be cured on the name of whatever u serve
why not just shut up PR counter what lai Mohammed said? ignorant slowpoke. haven't you seen the thread with evidence of the money withdrawn from CBN in suit cases? you should be ashamed of your self. keep defending corruption. ewu
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 14, 2015
adjoviomole:

Yes dey shld keep fighting corruption.....as if wen d money is recovered dey will share with ur.it will only b looted again....dey av got no blue print for d way forward....let dem continue o....let's just continue to sufffer n smile grin

Hommie you just have to believe that things has change is no longer business as usual,both of us have a part to play.let them recover the money first or are u suggesting they leave the money for them
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by davoremix(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
omogin:

When you lack reason and the intellect to debate you insult. Do you know how much fraud is going on right now under buhari? It will shock you. How come buhari dropped haliburton probe? I thought buhari said abacha didn't steal? Is it that obj didn't touch Nigeria's money. Obama didn't keep blaming bush for all times, he stimulated production, he killed Osama, he got a 2nd term. But APC seems inept. They hand over 3 keys ministries to the only guy that is fairly organized and smart amongst them
Obama blame Bush for what?? Did Bush divert public security funds?. Did Bush's administration witness massive looting and embezzlement as we witnessed in the last administration?? Bros #receivesense. I really wish Buhari came back as a military dictator. Things will be much easier.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by adjoviomole(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
kevinscore:

Hommie you just have to believe that things has change is no longer business as usual,both of us have a part to play.let them recover the money first or are u suggesting they leave the money for them

Wot apnd to dat of saraki? Even d judge dat was to prosecute saraki was exposed to have a scandal too,but it was swept under d carpet,was it not?................smh or u
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by adjoviomole(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
kevinscore:

Wot apnd to dat of saraki? Even d judge dat was to prosecute saraki was exposed to have a scandal too,but it was swept under d carpet,was it not?................smh or u
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by opeyemi2015: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Thank you sir. PDP is a shameless shamelessness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
EasternLeopard:
A failure will always blame the past.

... while a brainless will put the consequences of a failed past administration on the present one.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by emmaelectelect(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2015
APC is still campaigning
Lai Mohammed should know its time to show capacity.
You cannot govern with Propaganda, its always NigerianReality.com

Well I never Believed this change one-bit
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ERAKAMUS: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2015
RainboAfricana:

I don't know what to tell u but I fink I will say dat ure a disgrace to humanity.
Common sense: is like ur sense is malfunctioning and u have lost the common rite from time ( I give to u the best stupid man award of thee year)
Is it not better you die than continuous living in Ignorance you DAFT.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Jaideyone:
why not just shut up PR counter what lai Mohammed said? ignorant slowpoke. haven't you seen the thread with evidence of the money withdrawn from CBN in suit cases? you should be ashamed of your self. keep defending corruption. ewu
When I called u mumu is not an insult but calling u what you are. So providing evdence of corruption eguals performance Eguals provision of constant power supply, provision of meanfull employment?!!! You should be the the lowest standard for Foolishness. During the power probe of OBJ administration, Yaradua still had time to bring peace to ND. Still had time to sign contract for road construction. Inspite of the fact that 16billion dollard(??) was inquestion.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Lia Moh, More and more pleesssssssssssssssssss
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Jaideyone(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2015
shala01:

When I called u mumu is not an insult but calling u what you are. So providing evdence of corruption eguals performance Eguals provision of constant power supply, provision of meanfull employment?!!! You should be the the lowest standard for Foolishness. During the power probe of OBJ administration, Yaradua still had time to bring peace to ND. Still had time to sign contract for road construction. Inspite of the fact that 16billion dollard(??) was inquestion.
oh really? you're dumber than I thought. so it is wrong for him to try and prosecute those that milked Nigeria dry and left us broke? if he doesn't stop corruption will Nigeria have money to build roads and improve the standard of living? I understand you are a PDP apologist. that's why you want the case buried. goat
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
Jaideyone:
oh really? you're dumber than I thought. so it is wrong for him to try and prosecute those that milked Nigeria dry and left us broke? if he doesn't stop corruption will Nigeria have money to build roads and improve the standard of living? I understand you are a PDP apologist. that's why you want the case buried. goat
So ur paper na goat
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Jaideyone(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
shala01:
So ur paper na goat
get lost dingbag
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jaideyone:
I will get lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.