Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu (34998 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Holyman3(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
vedaxcool:
Eweremumudu can never face Lai in an intellectual discuss. See how oga Lai finish am come join sound efx on top. PDP when the govt finish with you, all the sordid stealing and looting you did against us will be a thing of the past.

Ask any civil servant and he would proclaim to you it is harder to steal money now.

Sai change

Sai Buhari

Sai one Nigeria.

You mean if you are to chose between them to help you in an exam hall, you will chose the liar over a constitutional lawyer who was the immediate past president of Ecowas parliament?
We can see why this zoo will never move forward. It is always my party member or tribesman.
And as usual, no one wants to analyse the issues raised, rather the lazy brains resorted to insulting the two men involved.
In as much as we support fighting corruption, we also dont want our economy to collapse while doing that.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by atakamus: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will be the last person to support PDP. God punish them. Even if Buhari fails I will still not support PDP. These idiots wasted 16 years of my wish of seeing a more vibrant Nigeria. They de craze.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by mentorandfriend(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
anonimi:

Please define 'evidence'.
Thanks.
Ask Google. I don't have time to waste Bro.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by minifuworld: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
tonquendo4u:
Which govt in Nigeria didn't inherit debts?Its 6months and d govt is still blaming d past govt.Are U comfortable with that?
no am not comfortable with the socio economic situation of the country but i think we need to give the present administration little time to see if truely they have plan for the well being of the citizens
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
adjoviomole:
Nigerians are actually enjoying,d bad economy,fuel scarcity,no light etc...............the youths are ok with fighting corruption...........pls continue d blame game pls nigerians are enjoying more grease to ur elbow FG..smh nigerians youths are pathetic

Why not ask ur self what lead to the economic breakdown and ur no light issue since fighting corruption doesn't mean anything to you.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by homirefacuny(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
hazyfm1:

from your comment

I don't know if you are stupi!d or crazy...

This cracked me hard.... I guess say e combine both.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by omogin(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
samento:
Gej has nothing upstairs. If not why would looting of this magnitude be perpetrated in his government. Ordering money to be taken from the CBN without due prorcess, is he now Idi amin of Uganda of our time? May thunder fire anybody supporting PDP for looting our common wealth.

When you lack reason and the intellect to debate you insult. Do you know how much fraud is going on right now under buhari? It will shock you. How come buhari dropped haliburton probe? I thought buhari said abacha didn't steal? Is it that obj didn't touch Nigeria's money. Obama didn't keep blaming bush for all times, he stimulated production, he killed Osama, he got a 2nd term. But APC seems inept. They hand over 3 keys ministries to the only guy that is fairly organized and smart amongst them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by rukkyland(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
DIS GOVERNMENT HAS NO SHAME WITH THE PRESENT FUEL CRISIS

WHAT A FAILED STATE.

despite all the analysis above you are still thinking with your Anus. if u expect Nigeria to change over night you are dreaming..
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by vedaxcool(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
Holyman3:

You mean if you are to chose between them to help you in an exam hall, you will chose the liar over a constitutional lawyer who was the immediate past president of Ecowas parliament?
We can see why this zoo will never move forward. It is always my party member or tribesman.
[/s]

So your eweremumudu that is a know grand liar who made no appreciable impact on his constituency nor any beneficial law to the country is the stuff you choose because he is a fellow zoo animal like yourself is what you expect me to pick? Gererahere.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ERAKAMUS: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ferguson002:
u dey mad for ur head ur brother jona steal money u no fit talk
IS IT NOT BETTER YOU DIE.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ERAKAMUS: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
rukkyland:

despite all the analysis above you are still thinking with your Anus. if u expect Nigeria to change over night you are dreaming..
I AM NOT DAFT #ZOMBIE.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Holyman3(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So your eweremumudu that is a know grand liar who made no appreciable impact on his constituency nor any beneficial law to the country is the stuff you choose because he is a fellow zoo animal like yourself is what you expect me to pick? Gererahere.

Ekweremadu is the best senator i have seen in Nigeria as long as performance is concerned. Say what you know.

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Niceiroko: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Excuses ,so d loot cash has made baba go slow clueless on hw to put food on d table with all d cash spent so far his trip n d one in d tresury . Silly gvnment
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195113-worsening-economy-if-you-have-shame-you-will-shut-up-nigerian-government-replies-ekweremadu-pdp.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
stevecantrell:

Must you reply every misguided fellow on this forum ?
...the better I ignore misguided fellar.thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by anonimi: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Ask Google. I don't have time to waste Bro.

Thanks for confirming that you are spreading baseless propaganda and empty LIES.
Please desist for your own good and that of our dear country. Ok

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Niceiroko: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hw did GEJ sustain d economy, stop fooling ursef n b wise
rukkyland:

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by mentorandfriend(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming that you are spreading baseless propaganda and empty LIES.
Please desist for your own good and that of our dear country. Ok

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a
You're sick.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Boss13: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
januzaj:
they replied Ekweremadu,...buh couldn't say anything about Shi'ite vs NA.....balderdash

I have a reply for you. You cannot hide under religious guise to perpetrate evil. Immediately your religious or private activity begins to disturb your Neighbour, your are menace to the society.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by awa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
APC should focus on turning the economy around. Nigerians didn't vote them into power to remind us how PDP destroyed the economy at every slightest opportunity. Enough of this blame games and get to work. APC might loose credibility if they continue like this. ....
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by erekoshe: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lai mohammed is supposed yo be minister of Information not entangled in this PdP-ApC fight..

No fuel, nothing said
Shiite and NA fighting, nothing said
Ekweremadu APC attack, massive response..

Talk of misplaced priorities and here it is

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by elcee1: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
Ekweremadu is a brainless Igbo man. I wont be surprised if he is the sponsor of the Biafra protests just to distract the government from recovering looted funds

I believe your fada knows beta
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by erekoshe: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
omogin:

When you lack reason and the intellect to debate you insult. Do you know how much fraud is going on right now under buhari? It will shock you. How come buhari dropped haliburton probe? I thought buhari said abacha didn't steal? Is it that obj didn't touch Nigeria's money. Obama didn't keep blaming bush for all times, he stimulated production, he killed Osama, he got a 2nd term. But APC seems inept. They hand over 3 keys ministries to the only guy that is fairly organized and smart amongst them

It will surprise you that smuggling increased over 1000% since Buhari came in and I'm saying this with all the facts and figures, its a shameless country.. PDP have done their worse and gone, Buhari has started his, when things get so complicated, they result to either blackmail or fighting PDP.

No fuel
Shiite and NA fighting...
And one minister of information deem it fit to speak on political parties rather than happenings in this country..

His son is a multi millionaire, a member of Lagos house of reps, with his own dredging firm and lots of contract from government, with lots of exotic cars at Lekki phase one.

God punish all our politicians.. They shall all die miserably, either from bullets or terrible ailments. So annoying
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by taofeektaiwo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Excuse me failure is inability to achieve set goals and that can only happen after term expiration which is 4 years. Hope u understand dumbass
EasternLeopard:
A failure will always blame the past.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by teddy001: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Vintage Lai Mohammed. This is a well crafted response.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by kinibigdeal(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari's government will continue to fail until they let Nigerians understand the state of our economy. PDP is not the problem of Nigeria but our failure to diversify our economy. The fall in the globa oil price is the problem not PDP, buhari should educate Nigerians instead of blaming past administration. Currently we have a problem of excess cash, MPC and CBN policy is almost crashing and we are here blaming PDP. Buhari is confuse, you are pumping money into an economy that is already saturated, while the cash reserve ratio is depleting. We keep pumping money into an economy that is struggling with excess cash. Buhari is confused not PDP! Our economy is at risk
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by bolivnnaija: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
hazyfm1:

from your comment

I don't know why you are so pained. Is it that you despise ursef so much that you just like insulting people. Try and respect everyone's opinion.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by bolivnnaija: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
hazyfm1:

from your comment

I don't know why you are so pained? Is it that you despise ursef so much that you just like insulting people. Try and respect everyone's opinion.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
From 2008 to 2013 Obama blame Bush administration for economy woe. It took america 5 years to recover from Bush mismanagement.

Those of you who says PMB govt should stop blamimg GEJ govt are enemy of Nigeria.

With d current drop in Oil price, if u make obama or putin the president of Nigeria, it will take them atleast 2years to revive nigeria economy.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by PastorOla1: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
SHAME ON PDP, PDP KNEW THEY WILL NOT COME BACK, PDP IS EVIL .
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Odogwu042(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
greatiyk4u:
This man EKWEREMMADU will soon attract the wrath of EFCC and dat will be destructive and disastrous to his political career.....

B4 u know it He will use some of my IPOB brothers 2 protest which will end up in lost of precious lives of poor Nigeria youths who may think any Nigeria politician is worth dying for.
my friend shut the fvck up! If you dont know any meaninful thing to say you keep quite.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by cyberguy72(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
tinsel:

What is your interest about shite and Nigerian army. Nobody is above the law. Let the law take its full course.
ZOMBIE
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Odogwu042(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

he made more impact in the life of common men than any other senator out there. The people named him Ikeoha and around where he is from people dont give names just for names sake. Try to be informed before you talk trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.