Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now (440 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gud evening guys.....pls help my girl of 3 months is about to dumb me thou I luv her with all my heart and soul....d the problem is that she said that she is not attractive to me bcus according to her she said that I dont touch her....but I have a reason for doing that bcus I dont want to disgrace myself d fact being that I dont last up to 3 minutes in bed....guys pls help i have spent a lot of money trying to solve this issue..i have done series of test but to know avail.....guys this have been my weak point at the age of 23 i cant perform i have taken my drugs intact banana,,,watermelon and carrot I'd my breakfast..... a friend if mine told me that its my destiny that I can not have everything.... he said that i look gud and that am very lucky.... pls medical expert in room is their a solution to my predicament cus I have spent a lot of money...just on Friday I knew how that i spent on drugs using all d money that I won in nairabet from Europa league.....guys pls help out cus am d most disorganise man rite now cus I can be able to pregnant some one.....what should I do is there a solution cus my future is about to be be ruined
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by pet4ril(f): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Can't believe I read this post
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by iceberylin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wahala dh ooo shocked

English ntor.
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by Theyveedo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
This one strong...
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked 3months and then sex
Are you dating horse power? grin
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by obiorathesubtle: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
1st.. Work a little bit on your English

2nd.. Are you seeking for advice on how to last longer in bed so you can keep your woman?

Because, I think this thread would be more appropriate for the romance section if you sought for advice on how to keep your woman who wants to dump you... Clearly, you have it all figured out why she wants to dump you and how to prevent that..

So, I'll advice you ask the mods to move this thread to the health section, I read there are actual Doctors on that section who help situations like this.. Or you could've just googled 'how to last longer in bed'.

I hope this helped.
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
R.I.P Engrish. grin
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by Kingsasian(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
I no fit advise you on how to commit fornication na. cheesy
Re: Help Am The Most Disorganize Man On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Fuzzy moniker...

Pm the mods to move thread to health section

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Drop Ya Numbers. / Great Mind People Come In Here..picture / Sinaj An Twaci, Give Vaseline A Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.