Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With (1775 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Ladies Do You Prefer Hairy Guys Or Smooth Chested Guys. / 10 Problems Only Rich And Single Guys Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by DanceVille: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Girls come in all different shapes and sizes, and Ladies are beautiful, but sometimes being flat-chested seriously ain't easy.
In a world where big boobs get so much attention(don't deny it) for those with barely any boobs to speak of the struggle is real sometimes.

1. They grow up believing that one day their boobs are going to grow, and after years and years of waiting in front of the mirror, you come to the horrible realization that it's just never going to happen.

2. People think you're younger than you are because you haven't "developed" yet..I'm very sure Ijebabe must have encounter this before..lol!

3. You can't help but look at your bigger-chested friend's bras in amazement.Because how can one girl have so much boob?.

4. People always say you look like a boy especially when you are not the type of ladies that do plait hair.

5. Everyone knows instantly when you're wearing a Push up bra, or if you stuffed your bra.

6. And when you complain, your friends hit you with, "But you don't even need a bra".(Because it's not like you have nipples or anything.. *sigh*

7. Your friends who are more blessed in the boobage department always tell you, you're lucky you don't have boobs.

8. When they gain weight, it never shows on their boobs..

9. If you don't hav boobs, but you have a butt or hips, you have to buy bikini tops and bottoms separately.As in, you have to find a top in the children's section, and you know for a fact that everyone's looking at you..

10. Feel Free To Add Yours.

NB
I didn't create this thread to humilate ladies with flat or small boobs.
Just for fun..
Comments are highly welcome.
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by jamex93(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
cry
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Kondomatic(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lols......
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by falconey(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Add mine? i dont follow flat chest
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Famouson: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
All gyals with small boobs come to me....... it's just one pressing I promise.. .. .
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by abdul4new(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
chestless is equal to half enjoyment.
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by ShayGirl(f): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some guys and their stupid ways of thinking sha !gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Johnnoah1st: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
here, we dont have flat chested ladies, so i cant relate with dis
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
You 've already humiliated them op embarassed
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by princy80(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
no. 3 just dey make me laff cheesy
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by sinaj(f): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lwkmd cheesy

Itz xo true op

Sometimes they will evn be happy de dnt av big boobs(ego defense tinz lol)
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Iffa date girl wey get small buuby, I will squeeze the life out of the small buuby, the buuby go start to sarg under one month
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by DanceVille: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
stupidity:
Iffa date girl wey get small buuby, I will squeeze the life out of the small buuby, the buuby go start to sarg under one month
Chaii! This guy must b so tough.
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Medunah: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bigger ass? Ok but bigger boobs? nah, I will pass #teamsmallbreast
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Chaii! This guy must b so tough.
Dnt u see his moniker? what do u expect from stupidity
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by queenceline: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
breast is created for the sole purpose of feeding a young child not a grown ass hairy man with big and equally hairy mouth angry
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by DanceVille: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
ShayGirl:
Can u show me ur own appropraite way of thinking ma? I dnt fink u can.
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Atleast the flat chested don't contribute to global warming

Unlike their busty counterparts
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2016
ShayGirl:
one sighted grin
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by ShayGirl(f): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
one sighted grin

Oh my God!!! ....Another Perverted minded fellow sighted... undecided undecided
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by ShayGirl(f): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2016
DanceVille:
Can u show me ur own appropraite way of thinking ma? I dnt fink u can.

undecided undecided undecided
U simply just need to open d door for Common sense nt common @ all to walk in...There and then can u get my OWN APROPRIATE WAY OF THINKING dear.gringringrin
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2016
ShayGirl:

Oh my God!!! ....Another Perverted minded fellow sighted... undecided undecided
*Runs for cover* stray bulletssssss
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by ShayGirl(f): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
*Runs for cover* stray bulletssssss

Aww! See u...*bounces back d cover for d bullets to hit him*SEFINI grin grin grin
Re: 10 Problems All Flat- Chested Ladies Face With by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2016
ShayGirl:

Aww! See u...*bounces back d cover for d bullets to hit him*SEFINI grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Attend Weddings- By Danceville / Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? / Way Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.