Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki (35456 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Dasuki: I Was Acting On Jonathan’s Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by alrahmanonline(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2015
SmooshCHN:
So you expect him to willingly accept curse into his life that he may never recover from? grin Ignore him abeg. Enemies of Sanctity are easily spotted even on a faceless forum.
Na she ooo, bae no wan carry curse enter new year... lwkmd
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by HANSEEL(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Leyelanre:

I give Seun credit for stopping threads supporting Biafra, you guys are just against national unity and that's pathetic.
I never said I support biafra. You have problem with comprehension? And also, I support the unity of this great country. I'm a Northerner dumbo. Product of a cursed seme.n.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2015
SmooshCHN:
These guys are all enemy of sanctity and progress. Huge sums of money being squandered and they're here defending their Hero Gej and how Buhari will destroy Nigeria because he's trying so hard to make sure this Rape on Nigerians do not go unpunished. Imagine if PDP had won the election. Just imagine. Things are getting hard economically with all these monies looted why won't this tragedy befall us? If they go on supporting or fighting for this case to be overlooked and for Buhari to only face the economy, please ignore and pray people like them never set their foot on the political and ladder. Nigeria will be great again and whoever doesn't support little progress or this clean up process is an enemy of it. BTW its been a long time since we heard from the chief waiver himself Barcanissta

Progress over perfection.
Its such a shame bro.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by gretblue: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Fongido:
I swear if Jonathan is drag into any mess this country will be hell for for all of us. you guys should not provoke war. Buhari be warned. Northerners will regret the day they were part of Nigeria if Buhari touch Jonathan.
Just the way you shouted if Nnamdi kanu was arrested Nigeria would go on fire.Asap Kanu is cooling in DSS net nothing has happened.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by drstone1: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
vb0mb:
Believe this and you can believe Satan is better than Jesus

Typical of APC,to insinuate,lie,spread falsehood....at what point did Sambo Dasuki say that? Or is someone putting words in his mouth to further demonise him?? Do you even have recorded video clips to show the man making forced statements after being tortured and his testicle smashed.??
So ever since he was incarcerated in EFCC custody, the same EFCC have become spokesman for the accused.
And just imagine the kind of nonsense their usual frenzied n fanatical fans rush to make assertions....
You are about to watch the other part of the movie that will confound your Foolhardy assumptions.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Our economy should be his priority followed by security and then corruption.
[/font]
So disappointing...

This is why El Clueless was voted out. We became 'largest economy' in Africa, while Boko Haram was seizing territories and his close friends were seizing 'dollars'..

This is where we are.. How can any economy be sound when security of life and properties is not guaranteed? How can there be security or justice when the judiciary, police and other government agencies are corrupt?

Do you not see so evidently that corruption is anathema to meaningful progress? Do you not see that corruption costs us more in the long run?
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by excel101(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2015
alrahmanonline:
Any individual that is still supporting GEJ and his government, I pray to almighty God... May your life be ruled as GEJ rule NIGERIA...
CC:
Firefire,Chukwudi44... can i hear a louder Amen?
i don't expect to conclude just like dat, my reasons are 1. The news has no source 2. We've read several infos on this platform, where sources later came to apologize cos its false nd misleading.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by rajoys: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2015
Aufbauh:
Typical wailing wailer aka 'Ekpa' the victim mentalist

Do you have any idea of when nairaland has been in existence? It is not your IPOB or MASSOB or any politician that drive nairaland. This forum has been existing many years b4 the current political brouhaha and sectionalism that is now parading the land. Therefore, if u think it is a politician or some politicians that funds nairaland, u have just missed it. Meanwhile u have got to know that I don't even know Seun the founder of this forum from Adam.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
LETS FORGIVE DASUKI AND MOVE ON, WE CANT CONTINUE TO PROBE AND PROBE.............

Measures must be put in place to discourage future occurences, one of those measures is facing the wrath of the law. They are all aware of legal implication of their involvements.. Let the justice prevail.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2015
I swear all these old fools has no respect for Nigerians,see as them they share money like their was no poor people roaming around the streets of Nigeria,

They should all hide their dirty faces in shame,s,ah sure they're Nigerians,we've no shame.

Obj,ibb,gej,tinubu,buhari,bode,dasuki and many more they all deserve to die with their children and children and all their wealths return back to nig treasury.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by nelandrewz(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2015
We were deceived with Transformation Agenda and Fresh air, while they were transforming their pockets.

opalu:
This is terrible . How come WE THE PEOPLE were blindly raped financially and we never knew?

Pmb must make sure we get to the bottom of this
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by JBL316: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2015
where was i when they were disbursing this shit load of cash?oooooooooooooooo
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by princeattah1: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
The case of two shots-calling offices in Nigeria who went berserk. The case of an ATM and the PIN. Dasuki and Jonathan bled Nigeria by cutting her veins under the aegis of a re-election and bloody thirst for power. Heaven knows I'll relocate to Benin Republic if Dasuki goes scot-free at the end. Regardless, there's an 80% chance that he won't survive this.

Fayose has been mute; Okupe is pretending to be dead, Ayo Oritsejafor is no longer the offical priest of the Goodluck Jonathan National team; FFK, Olisa Metuh, Jim Nwobodo (the chronic thief) have all been quiet, something contrary to the operation of the PDP from time immemorial.

With the heavy allegations flying around like Jet Li, it's quite surprising that none of them have come out to refute the claims and allegations thrown at them.

And for the "Ekpas" (meaning fõols in Urhobo and perhaps other languages) as rightly stated by Keyamo, Nigeria and sane Nigerians are right behind prosecuting, castrating, blinding and public stoning of thieves who have enriched their own lives and pockets rather than the common man. Dasuki should open up on time and implicate the many Christian leaders unlce Jonah gave money to for special prayers.
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by ojnnaco(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
That's how we keep hearing billions and trillions of dollar every blessed day and yet an average Nigerian live below $1. what a pity?
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by GOFRONT(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!
Re: Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki by gfullmoon(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls o this Dasuki guy did he contested the 2015 Presidential General Election? Why all money wey EFCC dey allege he misapproriated or stole dey land for election matter?I thought it was GEJ that contested under PDP except I am dreaming. Dasuki can never remain the fall guy any longer,very soon,soonest he'll start singing like parrot and don't be surprised to hear even your papa name especially if he's PDP chieftain.Opposition taking over power e good o.How we for know all this koro koro stealing by PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon / Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.