Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,029 members, 7,825,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sexual Attraction To Dead People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Attraction To Dead People? (1839 Views)

Guys Pls Come In: Can A Guy's Point Of Attraction To A Woman Change With Time? / Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? / 10 Reasons Why D Women's Bre*asts Are Gr8 Attraction To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2015
I just read something about this online. It's weird. Can someone really be attracted to lifeless people and crave sexual relationship with corpses ? Has there been cases like this before?

Weirs stuff sad
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by donTbone(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Something must be wrong somewhere!
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by obiorathesubtle: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by iceberylin(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2015
The way people think.
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Yes there have been life cases of this...its called necrophilia. Necrophiles just like pedophiles enjoy having sex with helpless victims, just that in the necrophile's case its to the extreme. Anyways if people can engage in bestiality(animal sex) then nothing is impossible anymore
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by tcash(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
It's termed necrophilia
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by RussianRoulette: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
shocked

end time discovery

end time thread

in short end time people
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:
Yes there have been life cases of this...its called necrophilia. Necrophiles just like pedophiles enjoy having sex with helpless victims, just that in the necrophile's case its to the extreme. Anyways if people can engage in bestiality(animal sex) then nothing is impossible anymore

Why would someone want to have sex with a dead person?

Peadophilia is a bit understandable at least the partner is alive, but this necrophilia of a thing the partner is dead.

It's really strange. Do you know any famous person like this?
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2015
Rileey:

Why would someone want to have sex with a dead person?

Peadophilia is a bit understandable at least the partner is alive, but this necrophilia of a thing the partner is dead.

It's really strange. Do you know any famous person like this?

Lol...don't be naïve,which famous person will admit to sleeping with a dead person?
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Lol...don't be naïve,which famous person will admit to sleeping with a dead person?

That's not what I mean, I mean people who have been known to be necrophiles and have gotten popularity just by that.
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
[size=17pt]TOTO NA TOTO, WEDA LIVING OR DEAD NA STILL TOTO cheesy[/size]
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Cholls(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015
My brother thank God am a male no idiott female perv. Can fvck the shiit out of my corps
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Rileey:

That's not what I mean, I mean people who have been known to be necrophiles and have gotten popularity just by that.

Some mortuary attendants
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by feran15(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Cholls:
My brother thank God am a male no idiott female perv. Can fvck the shiit out of my corps

there is something called rigormortis the stiffening of the muscles after death. so it's still possible to get an erect.ion after death.

dont thank God just yet
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Cholls(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

there is something called rigormortis the stiffening of the muscles after death. so it's still possible to get an erect.ion after death.

dont thank God just yet
my brother what!
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Some mortuary attendants

Ptttf! You aren't even knowledgeable about the issue and you are sounding like you are a know it all. Oversabi wea no know anything.

A simple google search gave me what I needed. Many american serial killers were necrophiles. The likes of Ted bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Gary Ridgeway.
There has also been a female necrophile who openly came out to tell everyone her weird sexual obsession. Her name is Karen Greenlee.
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Rileey:

Ptttf! You aren't even knowledgeable about the issue and you are sounding like you are a know it all. Oversabi wea no know anything.

A simple google search gave me what I needed. Many american serial killers were necrophiles. The likes of Ted bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Gary Ridgeway.
There has also been a female necrophile who openly came out to tell everyone her weird sexual obsession. Her name is Karen Greenlee.

Lol...congrats dear you've found the cure to HIV,next!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Lol...congrats dear you've found the cure to HIV,next!

Lol...it's not my fault that you try so hard to sound smart when you are not.

Next time if you don't know something, don't claim to know.
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by kay9(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Rileey:

Rileey:

A simple google search gave me what I needed....

This is how you recognize underage douchebags online. Zero class, zero manners. Thanks to cable television, Twitter, and Kim Kardashian, weird is now the new cool; that's why our little fella here hears necrophilia and immediately wonders who's gotten famous for it. And of course, even if you know what necrophilia means and understand the psychology behind it, but don't know any FAMOUS person associated with it, then you are an "oversabi".

Congrats Rileey, you're well on your way to celebrity-hood; perhaps you should trademark your Twitter handle before someone steals it and becomes a necrophilia star before you.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by polariss(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Ah guess we gat only male necrophilliacs..a dead man cnt get an erection n thus,no penetration

my opinion tho
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

dont thank God just yet
better pray your di(k won't be erected when you die
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2015
kay9:

This is how you recognize underage douchebags online. Zero class, zero manners. Thanks to cable television, Twitter, and Kim Kardashian, weird is now the new cool; that's why our little fella here hears necrophilia and immediately wonders who's gotten famous for it. And of course, even if you know what necrophilia means and understand the psychology behind it, but don't know any FAMOUS person associated with it, then you are an "oversabi".

Congrats Rileey, you're well on your way to celebrity-hood; perhaps you should trademark your Twitter handle before someone steals it and becomes a necrophilia star before you.

You are sick!
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Rileey:

Lol...it's not my fault that you try so hard to sound smart when you are not.

Next time if you don't know something, don't claim to know.

I try so hard?bih please have a seat. Your ego simply couldn't handle the fact that I am smart, you just had to answer your own question to appear relevant cheesy
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=kay9 post=40988197]

Congrats Rileey, you're well on your way to celebrity-hood; perhaps you should trademark your Twitter handle before someone steals it and becomes a necrophilia star before you.[/quote

Azzzin eh
Re: Sexual Attraction To Dead People? by Rileey(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I try so hard?bih please have a seat. Your ego simply couldn't handle the fact that I am smart, you just had to answer your own question to appear relevant cheesy

Stop being delusional. You aren't smart. You just try to sound smart.

(1) (Reply)

Stop MouthAction! Doctors Explain How MouthAction Kills / All These Girls Sharing It And Your Father Will Want To Collect Yam,ram And 1m? / 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.