Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! (1314 Views)

Nigerians Give Hilarious Replies, As Man Ask The Craziest Thing They Do For Lady / What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by marvelck: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Most ladies' only attraction is money. Their own is just to sit down and eat the money. How you get or make the money is not their business. Just bring the money, and let them eat the money. They only care and live for money. When they see money, they are ready to give you anything you want. All they want is money, money, money. In most relationship or marriage, you find them (ladies) smiling or laughing only when they see their guy with money. Absence or lack of it, usually causes friction between a lady/wife and her man.

Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by benedictnsi(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2015
wetin you want make dem know except money Or are you suggesting poverty to our ladies

Who doesn't need money in the first place

Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by iceberylin(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Don't blame anyone for liking money...

Money is everything. (don't quote me of you're broke)
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by vizkiz: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2015
not just the women... Most of what reasonable men think about is money.

I don't understand what you typed up there though the only thing I keep seeing is money, money, money undecided

Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by dammywapes(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Owo ni koko baba semiu
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by agarawu23(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Nobody wey no like money grin
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by JudgementHammer: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Op which point are you trying to make.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by dammywapes(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:

gringringrin
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by donTbone(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2015
#passingBy
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
have u ever wondered y there are more female bankers than male
*them bit*hes love d smell of moni*
women and moni ar synonymous
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by allyon(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2015
Money is the only thing they know? Maybe. But im scared o. One time i chatted with a female on whatsapp and i told her the reason im not into dating naija babes and sometimes dating is because naija babes demand money a lot . And the next time i spoke to this babe she misquoted me and said i said money is the only thing naija girls know. The girl piss me off
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by djgrafiti(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=marvelck post=40985270]Most ladies' only attraction is money. Their own is just to sit down and eat the money. How you get or make the money is not their business. Just bring the money, and let them eat the money. They only care and live for money. When they see money, they are ready to give you anything you want. All they want is money, money, money. In most relationship or marriage, you find them (ladies) smiling or laughing only when they see their guy with money. Absence or lack of it, usually causes friction between a lady/wife and her man. [/quote True love can not be fully expressed without money....money is a lubricant that makes romance runs smooth.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by DipoDee: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Is Marvelck trying to say his mother and sisters eat money?
Shuuuu!
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by YorubaWoman: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2015
E mi feran owo o

Eni ti ko ba feran owo ko je un gbo undecided
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2015
benedictnsi:
wetin you want make dem know except money Or are you suggesting poverty to our ladies

Who doesn't need money in the first place
i pity usad
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by firstking01(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:

dude, u fall ma hand here biq tym...money ain't everytin.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2015
.....and the love of money, the bible said, is the root of all evil.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2015
phellamon:
have u ever wondered y there are more female bankers than male
*them bit*hes love d smell of moni*
women and moni ar synonymous

I haven't ever wondered cos I'm nt as dumb as u are.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2015
cry i want to eat my cake and have it.
cryI don't want to work
cry but i want to spend
cry i love money too
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2015
marvelck:
Most ladies' only attraction is money. Their own is just to sit down and eat the money. How you get or make the money is not their business. Just bring the money, and let them eat the money. They only care and live for money. When they see money, they are ready to give you anything you want. All they want is money, money, money. In most relationship or marriage, you find them (ladies) smiling or laughing only when they see their guy with money. Absence or lack of it, usually causes friction between a lady/wife and her man.
show me a man who doesnt like money and i will show you the biggest hypocrite of the century.

A relationship can not work without money that is not to say women depend on a man's wealth only.

there are men who depend on women for everything also,.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by RussianRoulette: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2015
well whether man or woman who doesn't love money? but we should all work for our money not depend on another person for their own money

#word

#Roulette
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by iceberylin(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2015
firstking01:
dude, u fall ma hand here biq tym...money ain't everytin.

They say money can't buy you sleep but it buys you a Water Foam..
Money can't buy you love,have you seen a single guy who owns a G.wagon

The truth is money is everything...
The earlier you understand,the better.
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I haven't ever wondered cos I'm nt as dumb as u are.
where did u fallout from.....ehundecided
if u don't like moni is either u ar a gender imposter, a stupid Bot or jus a clueless petty hoeundecided
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by firstking01(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:

u spew babash undecided
iceberylin:

u spew babash
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2015
what else do u want dem to like?just asking
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2015
phellamon:
where did u fallout from.....ehundecided
if u don't like moni is either u ar a gender imposter, a stupid Bot or jus a clueless petty hoeundecided

Mr man read ur post and undastand what I meant. This is why pple fail exams(the clueless idiots we c on nl tho)
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Mr man read ur post and undastand what I meant. This is why pple fail exams(the clueless idiots we c on nl tho)
...... I'ma tell u Wat? I ain't gonna trade words wit a snitch hoe
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
phellamon:
...... I'ma tell u Wat? I ain't gonna trade words wit a snitch hoe

I bet u don't even know the meaning of the word 'snitch'
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I bet u don't even know the meaning of the word 'snitch'
I'ma not kno a lot of tinz. buh 1 tin I do kno is d fact dat u jus so shallow upstairs.... (and don't u mention me again or else....)
Re: Women...the Only Thing They Know Is Money! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
phellamon:
I'ma not kno a lot of tinz. buh 1 tin I do kno is d fact dat u jus so shallow upstairs.... (and don't u mention me again or else....)

Or else what?ignorant person

How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read / Picture Of The Girl I ... Yesterday Night / How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her?