Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? (1298 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i think i have found the woman of my dreams, my lost rib.

The woman i have been dreaming of sharing my life dreams with.

The question i have for my elders on nairaland (most especially married) is, ' for how long should i be with her before i official propose to her?'

because we are into relationship not up to six months. And she possess at least 35% features of my dream wife.

How long can it take me to identify at least 50% more of her features?

And i want to get married at early 30s. (MUST)

On the 25th of may, 2016 i will clock 24. With the hope that at early 30s i MUST marry.

Over to you nairalanders.
(matured minds)

thank you all.
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
K
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
wait till 202020
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
whenever you're sure you can live with her forever and she feels the same
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Cholls(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
my brother if you fit provide for her.
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
You're 24 and intend getting married at early 30's? Which means you're looking at getting married at least years from now. So why the question when you're 6years away? sad
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
smithsydny:
wait till 202020
i early said matured minds.
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
whenever you're sure you can live with her forever and she feels the same
cool bro
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cholls:
my brother if you fit provide for her.
true nd that is y i need time to identify at least 50% more of her features. If she is d type dat can cope.
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
You're 24 and intend getting married at early 30's? Which means you're looking at getting married at least years from now. So why the question when you're 6years away? sad
good. Coz i want to hav a good married life. I dnt want what is happening in the case my parents to happen to me... Failing to plan is planning to fail
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by hmath3991(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
40yrs is perfect. then she would be 85yrs nd you 134yrs.
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmath3991:
40yrs is perfect. then she would be 85yrs nd you 134yrs.
i sense u ar still a teenager
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fmartin:
i early said matured minds.
OK
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by menabae(f): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
2yrs or less is ok..if u are mentally,financially ready sha
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by flokii: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
I guess 4 - 6 yrs.

buh what if she says NO... does she feel d same way abt you?

better not assume
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by scribble: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op why not build a time machine

Fast forward to rapture and ask god this your jamb posit
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by CaroLyner(f): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
you want to get married in the next 6years.Smh. Dont waste that girl's time.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Dahyormine(m): 1:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Na 'initial gragra' dey worry dis guy, u still av 6yrs ahead of u, nd tinking of proposing to a woman, rite now u ar seeing her as "mother theresa" and she is possibly seeing u as "angel michael".

There is high possibility of u changing ur mind abt her as time goes on, just chill till d fire burns out and see d real her.

Love is a game, u need to play by the rule, if u don't, u ar putting a lot of things @stake bro!................#peace.
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
menabae:
2yrs or less is ok..if u are mentally,financially ready sha
ok ma
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Fmartin(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
you want to get married in the next 6years.Smh.
Dont waste that girl's time.
haha.. Time wasting ke.. By that time she will be 27.. Is it bad?
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by Mostwanted7: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
I don't wanna believe the op is stewpid
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by cruzita(f): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2016
when you are ready.shikena
Re: How Long Should I Stay With My Girlfriend Before I Propose To Her? by CaroLyner(f): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Fmartin:
haha.. Time wasting ke.. By that time she will be 27.. Is it late?
no its super early undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do"....... / What Makes You Weird? / Love Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.