Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ladies, Check This Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Check This Out (4461 Views)

"Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) / LADIES: Check Out This New Trending Fashion You Probably Have Not Seen Before / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Ladies, Check This Out

Okay i was just thinking and this thought came up, so i decided to ask this interesting question, here it goes

If every male out there is hussling hard, getting educated, searching for a good paying job, with a personal promise to make is woman happy, get her the best of things, take her out to expensive places, make her smile all the time, be able to afford all her request, listen to her, vacations here and there e.t.c

and you ladies are busy wishing for a man who would love you, take care of your every need; financially, emotionally, spirituallly and all that there is, make your life and your everyday feel like Heaven, one who would only listen to you and do everything he can to make you happy.

Now the major question here is.

Who will then take care of the man, when all you wish for is a man that will take care of you and not a man that you can take care of, that you will prepare the best of meals for, do his laundry, make him happy always, liisten to him at all time, give birth to the best of kids for, and help raise them in the most religious way with the best of moral standard, doing everything to always make him smile, and accept him for who and what he is ?

I mean the man is trying hard to please his woman, his woman is trying all to be pleased, so i ask again, Who is going to take care of the man ?

If you ask me, the sidechick will always have to come in,, this is just my view, whats your take ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
cheesycheesy

God will take care of the man.,
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by cruzita(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
if u love and take care of a woman the woman in turn will love and take care of u.my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Check This Out by feran15(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
if u love and take care of a woman the woman in turn will love and take care of u.my opinion

i agree totally.

she won't just sit there and be collecting love and affection
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by iceberylin(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
Y stress yaself...
At the Op's age he doesn't know.
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by wilybebsy(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2015
If they give u reasonable answer make i piss lacasera
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by donTbone(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by ibrams(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
sarcomastigophora....... vice versace

village thing
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:

Y stress yaself...
At the Op's age he doesn't know.

Bro, like seriously undecided?

How come richmens wives still cheats ?

How come men who are not that rich but take care of their woman still lose her to the next rich guy ?

Please explain angry
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Pheals(f): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2015
She will take care of him now

Cook the best food
Wash his cloth
Clean the house
Support him financially
Make him happy

What else he need

.and take care of him in bed wink
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
wilybebsy:
Hahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy

God will take care of the man.,

kikiki hahaha grin grin grin you are not serious
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

How come men who are rich but take care of their woman still lose her to the next rich guy ?

Please explain angry

Life is relative to one another
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki hahaha grin grin grin you are not serious
cheesycheesycheesy am serious
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:

Okay i hear you and also accept it, but why can't it ever be ''If you love and respect the man, he will love and take care of you''

lets be honest, am asking you; Have you ever tell youself 'I want a man i can love and take care of' ? Because we both know your wish is 'I want a man that would love and take care of me' isn't it ?

Try and be honest with your answer please
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2015
wilybebsy:

Lol bro, yeah ladies would always find there way out of such questions, but i believe if they can change there mentality and stop thinking about theirselves alone, things would change, imagine It is a man's duty to take of the financial needs, but when the woman is to play her role, its slavery, common ladies let be real on this
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by delishpot: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

How come men who are rich but take care of their woman still lose her to the next rich guy ?

Please explain angry

Same reason rich men who claim to love their wives cheat too.
Sometimes people need beyound money and good food to be happy in a relationship too. So if you are never home but you give her 1million every week and think that your money will keep her warm at night you are on for a looonng ride.
Or as a woman if you think just feeding him his beat soup and washing his clothes will keep him comforted after a days job dream on.
All in all people cheat for different reasons and you cant just assume that because a woman has a rich husband she has no other needs àgain
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy am serious

Why should it be God and not the wife ? Mtcheew funny you
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

Why should it be God and not the wife ? Mtcheew funny you
cheesy

God made the man and simply use man's rib to create woman so God will take care of the man and the man will take care of the womancheesy
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

High five

When did the ''I'' in the Moniker of Ishilove became ''Y'' make Ishilove catch you
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesy

God made the man and simply use man's rib to create woman so God will take care of the man and the man will take care of the womancheesy

kikiki Lol, and the woman will take care of ?

The kids abi ?
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pheals:
She will take care of him now

Cook the best food
Wash his cloth
Clean the house
Support him financially
Make him happy

What else he need

.and take care of him in bed wink

Yeah, to be honest some ladies do these but my major point is, Why is it that the energy, the wish and mindset every lady has is 'A man that will take care of me' and not 'The man i will be able to take care of'?
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, and the woman will take care of ?
The kids abi ?
yescheesy
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
sickstars:

Life is relative to one another

Yeah but why can't their mentality be 'The man am capable to meet his demands' rather that the 'Castles on the clouds' wishes they always make and have in their hearts, i think and believe if both the male and female has the mindset of, am going into the relationship to take care of my partner, things would change and the divorce rate will reduce with time, don't you think so too ?
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yescheesy

grin mtcheeew this is the reason why sidechicks are stealing husbands every seconds, shey na wetin God tell una be that, abi ?

Did God even mention the kids when he way adressing the Man and the Woman, kikik Lol, i pity una, please change the mindset o, i don talk my own
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

grin mtcheeew this is the reason why sidechicks are stealing husbands every seconds, shey na wetin God tell una be that, abi ?

Did God even mention the kids when he way adressing the Man and the Woman, kikik Lol, i pity una, please change the mindset o, i don talk my own
sadsadsadsad
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
delishpot:

Same reason rich men who claim to love their wives cheat too.
Sometimes people need beyound money and good food to be happy in a relationship too. So if you are never home but you give her 1million every week and think that your money will keep her warm at night you are on for a looonng ride.
Or as a woman if you think just feeding him his beat soup and washing his clothes will keep him comforted after a days job dream on.
All in all people cheat for different reasons and you cant just assume that because a woman has a rich husband she has no other needs àgain

Yes who would cheat would cheat, because ladies had made the financial aspect of their relationship, Gold,, to the point that every male out believe all ladies care about is money, and ladies also have the mindset that se.x is the only thing that needs to be brought to the table,, and no its not,,, but when the mindset is changed and both the male and female know that their partners are coming into the relationship to acctually take care of them, then cheating would be reduced and we will all appreciate each other.
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsadsad

Why the sad face, we just having a conversation now, oya smile IJN grin
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

Why the sad face, we just having a conversation now, oya smile IJN grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

funny.
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by shumuel(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

i agree totally.

she won't just sit there and be collecting love and affection

sorry, but its relative. Some ladies believe they need to be treated as queens just because they are beautiful, just pray you don't meet such, so it can't be ''Totally''
Re: Ladies, Check This Out by feran15(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

sorry, but its relative. So ladies believe they need to be treated as queen just because they are beautiful, just pray you don't meet such, so it can't be ''Totally''

you have no right to tell ne if i can totally agree or just plainly agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Of Adele / What A Mess!! Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Another Man (photo /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.