Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? (7837 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by susrite(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Take a look at d shadow btw d guy's leg(calf). Look at his feet also..d shadow is on d edge of d rock.

If u re nt yet satisfied... take a look at d guys right shoulder...just under his face around his neck...you see d shadow yet? Good!

Consider d posture of d lady, d way she stretched her legs. If she was standing, her legs can't be dt way. D only thing dat can mak her stretch dat way is if she is being suspended in air. Which is d actual occurrence.

You can also check d ground level. Compare d height of where d guy is standing to wer d girl is. Seen it? Yh..I tot so too.
dude, I'm a professional photoshop designer and when I see one of our works, I recognise it easily... I did something of such 4 years ago.. And check this link you'll know it's a photoshop submitted project https://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/2t8p0o/psbattle_guy_holding_girlfriend_over_ledge/

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by susrite(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
That picture above is a compilation of 5 different images.. With the help of adjustment layer, I made them one.... Doesn't it look real? NOW THAT THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Babacele: 5:57am On Dec 15, 2015
KashyBaby:

Nawa ooo...u know bruh I don't have a bf tongue but if ever I will have & he played like this, I'll make sure we gone fall together... grin grin grin grin
hmmmm. I'm back to civilization baby.
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:

i have the actual picture.....

Post it and put all the arguments here to rest...
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmm. The picture was obviously photoshopped, but I don't think that's the bone of contention. The question was do you trust your partner enough to do the same to you? Well its not really about trust. Its like asking if you trust your partner enough to drink rat poison if he/she gives it to you. Engaging in such a risky game as portrayed in the picture puts not only your life at risk, but that of your partner, as you could both fall off the cliff. I don't think any sane human being would risk the life of a loved one so carelessly. I do however trust my gf not to push me off a cliff........or do I? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by susrite(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
tchidi:

Post it and put all the arguments here to rest...
check the link I posted above, it's a submitted photoshop project
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Acidosis(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2015
tchidi, do you trust me?
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by Walexsammy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
osaslord500:

Itz not Photoshoped, it's real, that rock is a place for amazing pics, located in Brazil
Itz photoshoped bro
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by younghartz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
even if I fall in da process....I will die with the believe she tried her best to save me love over anything
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by AfroKnight: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Any small breeze..... Rough play
Re: Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
D guy b lik ' if I drop u now l'll av chance with Nike d big bombom girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? / This Pics Gone Viral On Facebook: Pic / Help!!! I Do Not Love Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.