Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? (7838 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Ladies That Masturbate Get In Here. (pics) / Drunk Women Masturbate In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kratosonofzeus: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2016
A new study reveals 92% of women regularly take
time out to masturbate, a huge jump from the
findings of previous studies (74% in 1979 and 62% in
1953).

The Gossard Big M Survey interviewed 1,000 women,
ages 18-30, and their answers indicate that not only
do 9 out of 10 women play with themselves, two-
thirds do it three times a week.

The study refers to
these as “sessions,” which we can assume doesn’t
refer to the number of orgasms achieved, but rather,
the time spent achieving them. ‘Cause you know that
if you have one, you stick around for more. Orgasms
from masturbating are like Payless shoes: Once you
get the first pair, you get the second for next to
nothing.
Going just from the published findings of this survey,
it’s impossible to determine, on average, what
percentage of the week is spent flying solo. So maybe
we can make this a group effort? I’ll start off:

– I masturbate, on average, 5 days a week.

– Each “session” lasts for about 12 minutes, with a
minimum of 3 orgasms a session, and a max of 13. (I
don’t know if these means I’m really good at it, or
really bad.)

– I sleep, on average, about 6 hours a night, so I’m
deducting that from my “week.”
Variables:

– I work from home, so I have more opportunities to
masturbate on a whim than most women.

– I use a Hitachi Magic Wand, which is indeed magical,

so the act is easier. However, I also make up for time
saved by being greedy with as many orgasms as
possible.
So, if my math is correct, then:
7,080 minutes of my week, I am awake.
60 minutes are spent masturbating.
Which means:
.84% of my week is spent masturbating.
But also, of the days I masturbate:
1,080 minutes of my day are spent awake.
12 minutes are spent masturbating.
Which means:
1.1% of my day is spent masturbating.

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2016
no wonder cucumber has become scarce out here....how am i suppose to be vegetarian

2 Likes

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by spafu(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2016
How many have you caught?
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kratosonofzeus: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2016
spafu:
How many have you caught?
two.....and I assisted them

1 Like

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:
no wonder cucumber has become scarce out here....how am i suppose to be vegetarian
..eww lipsrsealed they'd use a v!brator.

Sides it's more like 5%
Women don't need to masturbate when thats what men are for. Or self control.....❤
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Sides it's more like 5%
Women don't need to masturbate when thats what men are for. Or self control.....❤
Some women are sex freaks u know,sex is never enough..others just love to masturbate outright with every available object available candles,pepsi bottles,batons .....thereby becoming boreholes via that process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kratosonofzeus: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Sides it's more like 5%

7 Likes

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

Some women are sex freaks u know,sex is never enough..others just love to masturbate outright with every available object available candles,pepsi bottles,batons .....thereby becoming boreholes via that process
lipsrsealed eww.That's just yer sick fantasy
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed eww.That's just yer sick fantasy
Yh ur prolly right mA dark sick twisted fantasy tongue
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

Yh ur prolly right mA dark sick twisted fantasy tongue
.... lipsrsealed ewww. Well at least you know it's in yer head.bye lipsrsealed
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2016
their fingers na!!!!!!
Anyone that has a girlfriend and has traveled will have sexted at least once and will obviously know this

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Oyiboman69: 2:07am On Jun 30, 2016
let's look for the balance 8%,those are the ones qualified for house wife materials
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kikies(m): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Hian
Bia Utchgirl is it true?
Neva mind, dnt answer here,I'll see u in camera
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Puresolutions: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2016
92% shocked and they will never admit they masturbate.....just like they all claim to loose their virginity to rapists.

Nigerian ladies esp.

3 Likes

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kratosonofzeus: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Freiden:
92% shocked and they will never admit they masturbate.....just like they all claim to loose their virginity to rapists.

Nigerian ladies esp.
let dm continue lying
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Utchgirl(f): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
kikies:
Hian Bia Utchgirl is it true? Neva mind, dnt answer here,I'll see u in camera

GOSPEL TRUTH !

Camera kwa ?
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2016
they always claim ''a guy raped me at age 6

, my uncle did it to me at age 12.

Baby, i wanna tell you thaat I was raped when I was young.

My best friend then raped me. He pulled my cloth and put it in! It hurt me and I ran away.

Ive only had sex once in my life.''

Most ladies are born liars! Ha!! The, sabi lie.

Only one lady has ever confessed masturbating to me and she backed it up with a lie.

''I masturbate but I don't do it anymore''

This was a girl who was asking me to be her friends with benefits. She's single and since she's so sex straved, she stopped the only mode she can get satisfaction. Lie!

Joke with any girl and say ''happy self servicing todnight o'' and watch her flare up! 80% of those that flare up do it mostly.

Ladies are as Hot as guys are, even more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kikies(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Utchgirl:

GOSPEL TRUTH !

Camera kwa ?

Yes in camera ie wen we r cozy
In oda news.........So its true.........eligweeeee
Utchgirl,r u thinking wat I'm tinking?
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Utchgirl(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
kikies:

Yes in camera ie wen we r cozy In oda news.........So its true.........eligweeeee Utchgirl,r u thinking wat I'm tinking?

Yaa.....If nid be, i'm thinking wht u r thinking.
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Puresolutions: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think it's high time single guys stop this girls-shaming we all do cause we're frustrated with being single and have to make girls feel shamed cause of our frustration,these are private affairs abeg...all of this is becoming un-becoming,this generation is way over-sexed... IMAGINE READING THIS THREAD IN AN OFFICE AND SUDDENLY YOUR BOSS WALKS BEHIND YOU... abeg i'm out !

1 Like

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Guys should know this please

Men are sexual beings

Women are sexual beings

If guys can wack conveniently

What is stopping the girls...

#equalityinallramifications

4 Likes

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kikies(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Utchgirl:

Yaa.....If nid be, i'm thinking wht u r thinking.

Ahhhh omo mi
Utchgirl u af bin badding oooo
Sombori is spoil my cutie for me,she was Neva like dis
Buhari must hear dis grin

Ow u doin hun?
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Estharfabian!!! I just felt like mentioning your moniker. Nat! grin
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Haute:
Estharfabian!!! I just felt like mentioning your moniker. Nat! grin
LoL. grin

i do not Masturbate Haute...I think? lipsrsealed

Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Moz22: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mhizizzy:

Men are sexual beings
Women are sexual beings
its self-service not wack
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Utchgirl(f): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2016
kikies:

Ahhhh omo mi Utchgirl u af bin badding oooo Sombori is spoil my cutie for me,she was Neva like dis Buhari must hear dis grin
Ow u doin hun?

Nobody spoilt me.
Hv bin alwaz a gud gal.
I'm gud n u ?
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Mhizizzy:

Men are sexual beings
Women are sexual beings
do you self-service?
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by babs01(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
I caught her with...
Re: 92% Of Women Masturbate; But How Often Do They Do It ? by kikies(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Utchgirl:

Nobody spoilt me.

Hv bin alwaz a gud gal.

I'm gud n u ?

Yah dats my gud girl
I'm fine too jare

(1) (Reply)

Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave / How To Know 'runs Girls' / Ladies Using Their Buttocks(bom-bom) As A Display Picture (dp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.