Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type (914 Views)

Asking Her Out In Person Or Texting,which Is The Best Way To Get A Yes? / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by rightchic(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guys please I need your advice, this is becoming a problem. I don't know why I don't like calling or texting. Not just guys even my female friends I hardly call or text, even when they chat me up on bbm, whatsapp or facebook I just ignore it. I can say if it's intentional or maybe it's a problem Every time my friends call to complain I plead and tell them i'll change but still I don't see myself changing. I know they'll b thinking am a snob but that's not true. I just want to change, but it's difficult for me.

Even my ex broke up with me because of my not calling and texting habit. But really I don't care about his own, cause I think he should have known it's a problem and most times I complain to him about it. I just need u guys advice and how I can be able to deal with it, cos truly I am loosing good friends that really care about me. Pls no insult... thanks
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by SINNZ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Its cos u don't bother about people. Its cos you feel they're not important.
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
My sister i see nothing wrong with you except that those people are not that important to you. Wait till you found that/those special people you can do without.
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by mascot87(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
If you can date someone like me then this would definitely change.
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by Cholls(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecidedAfter spreading your legs(like a rumor) for that idiot that shattered your heart(like coconut).. After giving him all your egusi.. Then you vowed to shut everybody out on facebook.. You think I didn't see that your update..

It's now in your body.. You nor fit change!
my brother it is like you know something we dont know and you're willing to share.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by ReabridCharles(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
You don't call or text? How then do you manage your whatsapp and bbm contacts?

They are not wrong to call you a snob cos that's how it looks and that's how it is.

My dear nobody can help you. The miracle you need is not on Nairaland. It's in your phone. You can't tell me you don't recharge your phone. Who then do you call with it?

I think those who call you friend really do not know you don't care one bit about them cos if you really did, you'd call.

Shiloh de on. Go make them lay hands on you....
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by obinnashady(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Consult ur village oracle.
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by vizboy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Same problem here.

But here is what I have been doing.

I decided to open up and gather more friends. Luckily I found two great guys that have been great.

Now this guys are great callers they always call to check on me and since I have been going out with then I have changed a little.

Before I could stay for two weeks to months without calling a girl I told 'I love you ' to. And they always say am not caring.

But now it has reduced a little bit to maybe 2 days to a week.

This guys taught me the importance of calling friends and family.

Do you know how?

They always call their their love ones in my presence and I was always jealous of how they could be taking to their love ones on the phone for over 30 minutes. From time to time I decided to be doing same. And frankly it has been great.

Now this guys are no longer with me cause school is on holiday And we have been communicating daily. Something I don't normally do.

And if I may ask were you born in November

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
No big deal i am like that too cry cry
I have lost so many valuable friends
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by Chinonso87(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
You're not alone! mine seems to be worse as I usually feel bothered if someone calls me and stay too long on the phone or send me too many messages on whatsapp!! It really hurts me that I behave like that.

I still believe that one day, I'll get over whatever that have put me in that kind of behaviour

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by rightchic(f): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizboy:
Same problem here.

But here is what I have been doing.

I decided to open up and gather more friends. Luckily I found two great guys that have been great.

Now this guys are great callers they always call to check on me and since I have been going out with then I have changed a little.

Before I could stay for two weeks to months without calling a girl I told 'I love you ' to. And they always say am not caring.

But now it has reduced a little bit to maybe 2 days to a week.

This guys taught me the importance of calling friends and family.

Do you know how?

They always call their their love ones in my presence and I was always jealous of how they could be taking to their love ones on the phone for over 30 minutes. From time to time I decided to be doing same. And frankly it has been great.

Now this guys are no longer with me cause school is on holiday And we have been communicating daily. Something I don't normally do.

And if I may ask were you born in November

Thanks dear I appreciate ur advice... @least i'll try with my family. My mum used to complain a lot, but she does understand it's a problem and now, she does most of the calling. No I wasn't born in November
Re: I Am Not A Calling Or Texting Type by sammie21(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol..I think say na only me get this problem sha..presently my guys dey quarell with me because I hardly say hi..all the contacts on my social media r just there to mark register,the ones wey vex delete me on bbm and block me on Watsapp,I believe its nature because I hardly talk...And secondly sef,I hardly greet people,am respectful but greeting people isn't my tin

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Stay Alone / Women And Money / Fans Blast Flavour In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.