Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Guys Over To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Over To You (3927 Views)

Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
I have been pondering over this for long.

I don't know Why GUYS believe when they take a lady out they either end up on the bed in his place or her place.

What is the cause of this?

Not the I never chop ladies oooooo,ladies they themselves know they can foot the bill.

GUYS over to u
Re: Guys Over To You by 20bc(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Do you seriously want us to answer that question now
Re: Guys Over To You by dachaste(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2015

A guy's impression of a lady depends on how she present herself.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Over To You by vizkiz: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

I don't know Why GUYS believe when they take a lady out they either end up on the bed in his place or her place.

Not the I never chop ladies oooooo,ladies they themselves know they can foot the bill.

GUYS over to u

with that br.east and yansh I am seeing on your profile why would I wanna end up on bed? undecided
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
20bc:
Do you seriously want us to answer that question now
Yes pls
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizkiz:

with that br.east and yansh I am seeing on your profile why would I wanna end up on bed? undecided

Ure a typical example of GUYS am referring to lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Over To You by vizkiz: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Ure a typical example of GUYS am referring to lipsrsealed

ok, so can we go out so I can touch those boobs and yansh undecided
Re: Guys Over To You by 20bc(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Yes pls
Well first of all your approach to this question is totally wrong, "I don't know Why GUYS believe when they take a lady out they either end up on the bed in his place or her place." It might not be the guy's fault that they ended up on the bed, even after the act its a win-win for both, and most times its the fault of the girl, if you present yourself as a decent person you will be addressed as so.

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You by Twaci(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

A guy's impression of a lady depends on how she present herself.

A very very smart reply.
Re: Guys Over To You by cruzita(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
it depends on how the lady carries herself. if she acts all wild she will definitely end up in a wild bed with a wild man for a wild sex.see ya
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
A very very smart reply.

I dont agree with that.

1. Most GUYS think that way.

2. The lady's features can also constitute to it.
Re: Guys Over To You by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Like my frnds up there has said, D impression she creates really matters. Point f correction "Not all guys".. There's one thing girls dnt knw nd it cncerns d "taking out" thingy. It shudnt be on d guy always,try 2 surprise d guy(dats if hz eitha ur bf or close frnd nt some random guy). Pay 4 d meal at times nd uve gaind enuf respect 2 last a lifetime(nt literally)..
Re: Guys Over To You by dachaste(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
A very very smart reply.

Tnx Dearie

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You by Twaci(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

I dont agree with that.
1. Most GUYS think that way.
2. The lady's features can also constitute to it.
How a lady presents herself would be the way she would be treated.

A sexy vixen would be seen as a seductress

A naive girl, as one easily manipulated.

A dependent girl, as a free giver.

A classy, no nonsense, independent girl is always respected.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Like my frnds up there has said, D impression she creates really matters. Point f correction "Not all guys".. There's one thing girls dnt knw nd it cncerns d "taking out" thingy. It shudnt be on d guy always,try 2 surprise d guy(dats if hz eitha ur bf or close frnd nt some random guy). Pay 4 d meal at times nd uve gaind enuf respect 2 last a lifetime(nt literally)..

Yea u right about the not a * random guy thing *

But for example a lady is Who is celebrating her birthday, u been a friend called her to Wish her birthday wishes and discovered she decided to stay home on her birthday watching movies and sleeping. U been a friend decided Thats not possible, It's her birthday she has to go out n v fun. After the outing u then decided to cap it all with should we go to my house or ur house .

The point is she never wanted to go out in the first place.

So what u say?
Re: Guys Over To You by 20bc(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:

Kai, you murdered it.... Just take a bow and go...

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You by Twaci(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
20bc:

Kai, you murdered it.... Just take a bow and go...
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:

I concur with the other lady's type mentioned above

The last lady type-it isn't always true

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Yea u right about the not a * random guy thing *

But for example a lady is Who is celebrating her birthday, u been a friend called her to Wish her birthday wishes and discovered she decided to stay home on her birthday watching movies and sleeping. U been a friend decided Thats not possible, It's her birthday she has to go out n v fun. After the outing u then decided to cap it all with should we go to my house or ur house .

The point is she never wanted to go out in the first place.

So what u say?
First things first, Am a disciplind guy alright much f a caring one at dat, i dnt c myself after playing mr. Nice guy dn turning mr. Gigolo.. Its nt possible.. I have utmost respect 4 any female i cal my bst frnd or frnd..
Re: Guys Over To You by Twaci(f): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

I concur with the other lady's type mentioned above

The last lady type-it isn't always true
Why?
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
Why?

Because I v friends who experience this and I do too
Re: Guys Over To You by shumuel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:

GUYS over to u

You've received very good replies already, i just want to add but a few, look lets be honest, when a guy is taking you out, he will have it at the back of his mind to get laid, but what happence during the date will tell if he will go with the back-up plan or change is mind.

Now if you have selfrespect, good carriage and vibrate good energy, i believe he will see you for keeps but when you present yourself as ''i never chop'' then he will want something in return for his money, and he will demand it that very night.

Its more like the ''You are address the way you dress'' even though we are not talking about dress or fashion here, hope you get me ?
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
shumuel:

You've received very good replies already, i just want to add but a few, look lets be honest, when a guy is taking you out, he will have it at the back of his mind to get laid, but what happence during the date will tell if he will go with the back-up plan or change is mind.

Now if you have selfrespect, good carriage and vibrate good energy, i believe he will see you for keeps but when you present yourself as ''i never chop'' then he will want something in return for his money, and he will demand it that very night.

Its more like the ''You are address the way you dress'' even though we are not talking about dress or fashion here, hope you get me ?

cool
Re: Guys Over To You by shumuel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Guys Over To You by fajani(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
I Dont do mine that same day
Yewandequeen:

GUYS over to u
Re: Guys Over To You by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Because I v friends who experience this and I do too

It's usually the practice when a guy goes out with a runs girl. Once she goes out with him, it's implicitly understood by both that both would end up on bed at the end of the day. Some guys have the preconceived notion that all sophisticated girls, nowadays are runs girls, either openly or in disguise.. Very often, people behave according to the premise they harbour in their minds.
It's quite upsetting how some people will harbour false ideas, then take for granted as if those ideas are facts and go about using them as guides to relate with others.

Having regards to all these, u can save urself embarrassment if, before u go out with any guy, u try to hammer on him in a very polite and indirect but firm manner that u're not the type that goes out with a guy and end up in bed. Ensure that the message u're putting across has actually sunk well before going out with him. Usually if that's what he intends to do, he would loose interest and abandon the idea, although some will still forge ahead and try u. Of course, if they do, they shouldn't be embarrassed or offended then when u turn them down.
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2016
obadizena:

It's usually the practice when a guy goes out with a runs girl. Once she goes out with him, it's implicitly understood by both that both would end up on bed at the end of the day. Some guys have the preconceived notion that all sophisticated girls, nowadays are runs girls, either openly or in disguise.. Very often, people behave according to the premise they harbour in their minds.
It's quite upsetting how some people will harbour false ideas, then take for granted as if those ideas are facts and go about using them as guides to relate with others.

Having regards to all these, u can save urself embarrassment if, before u go out with any guy, u try to hammer on him in a very polite and indirect but firm manner that u're not the type that goes out with a guy and end up in bed. Ensure that the message u're putting across has actually sunk well before going out with him. Usually if that's what he intends to do, he would loose interest and abandon the idea, although some will still forge ahead and try u. Of course, if they do, they shouldn't be embarrassed or offended then when u turn them down.

Yes you're right but some take it as she is forming hard to get or that she just need a Lil more of tease.
But we both know many won't listen,many dudes of nowadays just kinda have that terrible notion that 'they take u out-u end it in the bedroom'

yuck

#I wonder who inculcated that into them angry

There was this particular day,I went to see my neighbour he offered me juice and then told me that wande do u know I don't give such except u will pay back in kind? And I was like shocked -who does that grin I was shocked though.

Men I hail
Re: Guys Over To You by unapapadeycraze: 4:45pm On May 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Yes you're right but some take it as she is forming hard to get or that she just need a Lil more of tease.
But we both know many won't listen,many dudes of nowadays just kinda have that terrible notion that 'they take u out-u end it in the bedroom'

yuck

#I wonder who inculcated that into them angry

Won't you feel disappointed? After eating shawarma, jollof rice and chicken, he didn't take you to his room? C'mon, you will call him a slacker.
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Won't you feel disappointed? After eating shawarma, jollof rice and chicken, he didn't take you to his room? C'mon, you will call him a slacker.

This thread is for your type#yuck angry

why should I?
For me it's the I never chop ladies that feel indebted to a guy and thus offer him body in return since they can't afford what they have eaten.

Never in my life will I do that,if am going out with u I will go with my ATM and I will never allow u buy for me what I can't pay for should things go south.
Re: Guys Over To You by unapapadeycraze: 5:18pm On May 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

This thread is for your type#yuck angry

why should I?
For me it's the I never chop ladies that feel indebted to a guy and thus offer him body in return since they can't afford what they have eaten.

Never in my life will I do that,if am going out with u I will go with my ATM and I will never allow u buy for me what I can't pay for should things go south.

Like say she don know say she go get date with mecheesy.

I can't just resist your ukwu. If you check her dp, you won't see it there, so don't even bothercheesy.

So are you trynna say, you are financially independent, you don't need any guy's money?

It's not the matter of being able to settle the bill, it's the sexual hormones that runs in both parties body. You both just wanna have fun, you know. What if he is the type of guy you are into? He meets all your specifications, won't you gv in? So you've never gotten down with a guy on a 1st date? Be sincere.
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39pm On May 01, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Like say she don know say she go get date with mecheesy.

I can't just resist your ukwu. If you check her dp, you won't see it there, so don't even bothercheesy.

So are you trynna say, you are financially independent, you don't need any guy's money?

It's not the matter of being able to settle the bill, it's the sexual hormones that runs in both parties body. You both just wanna have fun, you know. What if he is the type of guy you are into? He meets all your specifications, won't you gv in? So you've never gotten down with a guy on a 1st date? Be sincere.

yinmu

u wish

yes I am and I haven't see that dude that will brag/flaunt his money around me, I will bluntly tell him to go to blazes dear.

To the last paragraph,

That he is my type will make me more cautious and not to fall my hand,I never give in to such.To the last question,I have never allowed that and never will.

Dear u don't get it,it's not about the bill it's about the mindset of the dude paying the bill we talking about here.

Guys should stop thinking cos they have paid the bill they have the right to Disney land.NO THEY DONT angry
Re: Guys Over To You by unapapadeycraze: 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

yinmu

u wish

yes I am and I haven't see that dude that will brag/flaunt his money around me, I will bluntly tell him to go to blazes dear.

To the last paragraph,

That he is my type will make me more cautious and not to fall my hand,I never give in to such.To the last question,I have never allowed that and never will.

Dear u don't get it,it's not about the bill it's about the mindset of the dude paying the bill we talking about here.

Guys should stop thinking cos they have paid the bill they have the right to Disney land.NO THEY DONT angry

I'm telling you it's not about the bill, it's about the euphoria of meeting you for the 1st time, and also beholding your ecstatic beauty. It turns guys on and they just wanna ENTER THE PLACE.

An example. If I take you out on a date na, it's not about the bill, it's about your huge ukwu, it will gat me thinking a lot. I wish I could you know. I'd make my wish known to you, if you don't wanna, then that's all. Cashless dudes think about the bill. Why not tell her you wanna indirectly pay for the service she will render to you?

So make I carry you go THE PLACE nacheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / Am Inlove With A Nairalander / Brazillian Peruvian Unprocessed::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.