Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Guys Over To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Over To You (3979 Views)

Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Over To You by firstking01(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
dachaste:

A guy's impression of a lady depends on how she present herself.
This woman get sense shaundecided
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:04pm On May 01, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I'm telling you it's not about the bill, it's about the euphoria of meeting you for the 1st time, and also beholding your ecstatic beauty. It turns guys on and they just wanna ENTER THE PLACE.

An example. If I take you out on a date na, it's not about the bill, it's about your huge ukwu, it will gat me thinking a lot. I wish I could you know. I'd make my wish known to you, if you don't wanna, then that's all. Cashless dudes think about the bill. Why not tell her you wanna indirectly pay for the service she will render to you?

So make I carry you go THE PLACE nacheesy.
ure a case.
Re: Guys Over To You by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Yes you're right but some take it as she is forming hard to get or that she just need a Lil more of tease.
But we both know many won't listen,many dudes of nowadays just kinda have that terrible notion that 'they take u out-u end it in the bedroom'

yuck

#I wonder who inculcated that into them angry

Men I hail

And how do u expect a dominant guy to listen? He's naturally predisposed to have his own way in the affairs. Even his polite suggestion is, in effect, implied order to be obeyed. Some will even try to make u feel u're not civilized for not yielding.

Of course, some guys imbibe the idea from fellow friends who have that mentality and are going about spreading it.
However, some women also play a contributory role in inculcating that idea.

In the final analysis, the main issue here is the difficulty some guys and chicks encounter in communicating effectively and objectively. Some people just cannot reason objectively - they always take things personal, making it difficult to communicate objectively with them. Then there're those who when u tell them the truth, if it's contrary to their viewpoint, they instantly become emotional and react in either fight or flight manner. And so, in order not to risk loosing a guy, a chick will give in, even though she does not approve of it.
For example, imagine a scenario where a lady doesn't really fancy being bleeped by her boyfriend - of course, many ladies don't even enjoy it - After resisting his moves, she gives in, just to please him. The worst part of it is that some ladies will fake pleasure as if they're really enjoying the act, when, in fact, they're not. So the guy will be having the false impression that she actually enjoyed it. Naturally he'll want to do it again. And when she puts up resistance, he'll conclude that she's forming hard to get. That she only needs more coaxing so that she doesn't seem to be cheap.

U see how u women also play a role. Some women find it difficult to communicate their true feelings to their men for fear of the guy's unpleasant reaction.
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 6:23am On May 02, 2016
obadizena:

And how do u expect a dominant guy to listen? He's naturally predisposed to have his own way in the affairs. Even his polite suggestion is, in effect, implied order to be obeyed. Some will even try to make u feel u're not civilized for not yielding.

Of course, some guys imbibe the idea from fellow friends who have that mentality and are going about spreading it.
However, some women also play a contributory role in inculcating that idea.

In the final analysis, the main issue here is the difficulty some guys and chicks encounter in communicating effectively and objectively. Some people just cannot reason objectively - they always take things personal, making it difficult to communicate objectively with them. Then there're those who when u tell them the truth, if it's contrary to their viewpoint, they instantly become emotional and react in either fight or flight manner. And so, in order not to risk loosing a guy, a chick will give in, even though she does not approve of it.
For example, imagine a scenario where a lady doesn't really fancy being bleeped by her boyfriend - of course, many ladies don't even enjoy it - After resisting his moves, she gives in, just to please him. The worst part of it is that some ladies will fake pleasure as if they're really enjoying the act, when, in fact, they're not. So the guy will be having the false impression that she actually enjoyed it. Naturally he'll want to do it again. And when she puts up resistance, he'll conclude that she's forming hard to get. That she only needs more coaxing so that she doesn't seem to be cheap.

U see how u women also play a role. Some women find it difficult to communicate their true feelings to their men for fear of the guy's unpleasant reaction.

angry
I don't concur with ur view on the womans part.
The fact still remains the men are to be blamed.
Re: Guys Over To You by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:

angry I don't concur with ur view on the womans part. The fact still remains the men are to be blamed.
hmmm cool
Re: Guys Over To You by RoyalBlak007: 7:54am On May 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:

yinmu

u wish

yes I am and I haven't see that dude that will brag/flaunt his money around me, I will bluntly tell him to go to blazes dear.

To the last paragraph,

That he is my type will make me more cautious and not to fall my hand,I never give in to such.To the last question,I have never allowed that and never will.

Dear u don't get it,it's not about the bill it's about the mindset of the dude paying the bill we talking about here.

Guys should stop thinking cos they have paid the bill they have the right to Disney land.NO THEY DONT angry
you haven't seen that dude that'll brag money around you? Yinmu..
It's people like you that when they see a celeb lik Flavour Iyanya Wizkid Davido... they'll be getting wet already....Stop lying!

Am def sure if wizzy throws just a line at you...Your Two legs will be in the air after 2mins grin
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 9:05am On May 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
you haven't seen that dude that'll brag money around you? Yinmu..
It's people like you that when they see a celeb lik Flavour Iyanya Wizkid Davido... they'll be getting wet already....Stop lying!

Am def sure if wizzy throws just a line at you...Your Two legs will be in the air after 2mins grin

U say this cos u dont know me.
If u get to know my kindda person then u will know that not all ladies are like that.
Re: Guys Over To You by SlimmB(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:
I have been pondering over this for long.

I don't know Why GUYS believe when they take a lady out they either end up on the bed in his place or her place.

What is the cause of this?

Not the I never chop ladies oooooo,ladies they themselves know they can foot the bill.

GUYS over to u
it's all depends on the kinda girl/lady/woman

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You by RoyalBlak007: 10:28am On May 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:

U say this cos u dont know me.
If u get to know my kindda person then u will know that not all ladies are like that.
OK who is your kinda person?
Briefly describe...
And be Honest
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

OK who is your kinda person?
Briefly describe...
And be Honest
That isn't necessary dear.
I don't have to prove any point to u moreover this is just in a manner of discussion.

I will pass
Re: Guys Over To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:29am On May 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:

That isn't necessary dear.
I don't have to prove any point to u moreover this is just in a manner of discussion.

I will pass
Just lik I expected...
You didn't prove a point b4 did you?
Ibadan gehs be falling hand since...
No need to form...it doesn't pay off again lol

Lols! If you ask her na...she'll also say she doesn't like money..Lmao!
Re: Guys Over To You by RoyalBlak007: 11:33am On May 02, 2016
Girls sha! cheesy grin For every good girl you see...there is

always one badtguy doing the unimaginable to her behind closed-doors grin
Re: Guys Over To You by jabojafa(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Yea u right about the not a * random guy thing *

But for example a lady is Who is celebrating her birthday, u been a friend called her to Wish her birthday wishes and discovered she decided to stay home on her birthday watching movies and sleeping. U been a friend decided Thats not possible, It's her birthday she has to go out n v fun. After the outing u then decided to cap it all with should we go to my house or ur house .

The point is she never wanted to go out in the first place.

So what u say?
my dear can a guy force you to sleep in his house or can he impose it on you to sleept in your house? I think its a mutual thing. In this ministry, nothing is by force.
Re: Guys Over To You by Yewandequeen(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
jabojafa:
my dear can a guy force you to sleep in his house or can he impose it on you to sleept in your house? I think its a mutual thing. In this ministry, nothing is by force.

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Over To You by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

lipsrsealed

@jabojafa
It's supposed to be mutual but, in practice, it's not. Most guys are too desperate to have sex with the opposite sex, to the extent that they scheme out ways to deceive and/or trick a girl and/or coerce or force sex on her; just to satisfy themselves.
Re: Guys Over To You by jabojafa(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2016
obadizena:

@jabojafa
It's supposed to be mutual but, in practice, it's not. Most guys are too desperate to have sex with the opposite sex, to the extent that they scheme out ways to deceive and/or trick a girl and/or coerce or force sex on her; just to satisfy themselves.
well as they say ''since the bird as learnt to fly without perching, the hunter shd also learn to shoot without missing''

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Lazy , Common Yahoo He Can Not Do / . / Wish 5 People Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.