Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter (7709 Views)

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol...it's now a crime in Nigeria to collect payment from d services u offered?...She even collected more frm APC goons ....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by ODUBEZE: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
brandnew3:

The same way Dokpesi's own was business too ehn?
Once there is a legal document that shows that he was paid for service rendered, he should be free unless there is a conspiracy!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Vivipop(f): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Trash!!! This is nothing but a cheap gossip and green envy.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Have we seen any proof about the female blogger in question? We are only basking in the euphoria of pull him down syndrome which APC has come to be known for

Where is your proof that implicate Buhari? Why not bring it fouth?

As of linda (lean - da) hers are coming out gradually.

If the euphoria of pull him down syndrome is all about APC, let it be as far as men like Bafarawa, Sambo Dasuki, Yaguda, Dokpesi, Bode George, Tony Anini, Jim Nwobodo, Diezani, Bala Muhammed, Namadi Sambo (the ghost worker) are all going down.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Where is your proof that implicate Buhari? Why not bring it fouth?

As of linda (lean - da) hers are coming out gradually.

If the euphoria of pull him down syndrome is all about APC, let it be as far as men like Bafarawa, Sambo Dasuki, Yaguda, Dokpesi, Bode George, Tony Anini, Jim Nwobodo, Diezani, Bala Muhammed, Namadi Sambo (the ghost worker) are all going down.
mtsewwwwww, what am I even discussing with an APC programmed robot?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by sammyj: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
And Dopessi currently being prosecuted is not purely business. Linda has entered one chance on this one !!!
overdrive:
Even if true,linda's case is different hers was purely business.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by onagoodday1: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
apholaryn:
lol..Nigerians can hate sha.
as in ehn!!!, bad Belle too much

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by omoseth(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=libertyfather post=41002656]

Even though it's true, she's being paid for a job they want from her, she was paid handsomely for a good job. I think what she can be prosecuted for now is not doing the job well.... anyway dunt be scared of such opportunity if it's you, that's a sign of bravery and that get linda to where she is today( I mean bravery not dansikigate oooo)

I concur with ur assertion but you will agree that makes her equal with Dokepsi. afteral, they both got paid handsomely for a good job well done.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
I told my friend that linda ikeji made a lot of her money from the elections... that was how she bought her mansion... it seems I was right!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by adonbilivit: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
she got paid for a job done. no biggie

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by sisiclara: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Which popular lagos blog biko?
Hmmm it better not be linda!
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Desola(f): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
My own is how much did Seun collect because I know he did overtime during the elections.

Seun you're next!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
oduastates:
Yes.
Morally bankrupt and "for sale" people are not difficult to
Unravel. the tell tale signs were on her blog during the campaign season with all the illogical arguments they continously make.
Sure she makes money on her blog, but it is easier to squander 300 million I'll gotten wealth on a house than to spend money derived through hard work
Hopefully, the money will be retrieved from her and others.
jealousy is a disease!!! Buying a house is squandering money? Has it been proved that it's Linda Ikeji? Bad belle people on nairaland are unraveling. Always happy to hear the downfall of a hardworking person and angry when people enjoy their sweat. It is indeed a disease.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
240m naira and so what.. if she actually collected that amount and delivered the service she was paid for, how is that against the law. you should catch the bastaarrd that stole the money. IF YOU'RE THE ONE won't you collect the money legally?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teryfik:
I won't b suprised if TONYEBARCANISTA'S name is mentioned.....he has also been quite since Dasuki started unveilin his album
which of the TonyeBarcanista? Please no spoil my name o.

I'm a patriotic Nigerian that has never received any single kobo from any politician whether dead or alive.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Pebcak: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Kassidy90(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Female blogger, i cant see where it says Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by michaelthomas25: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm, 500m house minus 240m equals to Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm. Everyday na story upon story shared 9ja.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Lucasbible: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
The house needs to be seized by FG and it should be sold and funds returned back to the Government.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Teryfik(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm a patriotic Nigerian that has never received any single kobo from any politician whether dead or alive.
jst wanted 2 test ur integrity.......knew u would'nt do such a tin as a patriotic Nigerian
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Vivipop:
Trash!!!
This is nothing but a cheap gossip and green envy.
you look scary...too fine..mummy water grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teryfik:
jst wanted 2 test ur integrity.......knew u would'nt do such a tin as a patriotic Nigerian
Omo those morally bankrupt people are disgrace to humanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by ckmayoca: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
overdrive:
Even if true,linda's case is different hers was purely business.

Thank God someone with sense is still on NL.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by chudyprince: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
you mean Dasuki built d house for her, as in sugar dady...otunbo atuomu mbo ni si
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by cold(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dayum..i honestly don't know what to make of this. If it turns out she was paid for ads and favorable reportage,the question would be if the money was funneled to her through the right source.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by seedorfy134(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
sabi she never spend d money sha!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by Pidggin(f): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2015
viviangist6:

Hahhahaha for where kwa .. me better stay poor than to enter Crime abeg ... But i hope that's not true about Linda oooo

Why are you hoping it is not true, is her business a charity organization? If you like remain poor, it's your choice, but don't act like making money from blogging is a crime. I pray make jealousy no kill you in your poverty
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by FisifunKododada: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2015
cool 240 MILLION NAIRA for BLOGGING services? SMELLS like kwaroption to me. All these time Linda has been posting the pishures of an mansion all over the internet. What she forgot to tell us is that its the PEOPLE'S (NIGERIANS) mansion. I will be spending the Christmas in that mansion - it was paid for by my hard earned taxes. God punish Shatani.

#LINDA BRING BACK OUR MANSION.
Re: Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter by TGM2015: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Good to know that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Encourages Farmers In Abeokuta / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia / Buy And Install Your Solar Panels/inverters/ Batteries Etc In Phc...view Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.