Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. (17104 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
dalaman:

As usual you always have noting meaningful to say.

You keep preaching the same mythical creation gibberish since day 1 . At least I discuss and argue on different topics in notable sections on Nairaland .

Dalaman - mythology , no supernatural , no God , fiction , ancient book , REPEAT

Well that's what atheism got you

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You have no proof that the bible is mythology . Everyone in the bible are historical figures . You can bury your head under a stone if you want cheesy grin
There's no evidence of Jesus, tho. No evidence of a zombie parade or earthquake during that time either. There isn't even evidence of the exodus.

But you've been programmed to refrain from critically analyzing anything you see in the bible.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
There's no evidence of Jesus, tho.

You wish . That's so 20th century

Go read bro , its 2015 . cool
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You wish . That's so 20th century
Go read bro , its 2015 . cool
Matthew 1:6-16 vs Luke 3:23-31.
If the story is true, why are Jesus' ancestors different from each other?

Go read bro, it's 2015. cool

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
Matthew 1:6-16 vs Luke 3:23-31.

If the story is true, why are Jesus' ancestors different from each other?

Go read bro, it's 2015. cool

Funny dude , I answered this question in some thread for some urhara guy or so

Your arguments are so 16th century

Again its 2015 cool

The 3d glasses are on

I dont say shiiit when they are on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Funny dude , I answered this question in some thread for some urhara guy or so

Your arguments are so 16th century

Again its 2015 cool

The 3d glasses are on

I dont say shiiit when they are on
More like, you don't say sh!t when you've been boxed to a corner.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by vooks: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
dalaman:

Can you quote me on anything regarding abiogenesis or random chance anywhere?
Let the Subaru minister to you. If it hasn't,then am afraid you are beyond help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
More like, you don't say sh!t when you've been boxed to a corner.

Nigga dont kill my vibe

Positive vibes are allowed

Negative vibes come from misconceptions

You have information at your beck and call - your mobile device connected to the Internet - use it

You have a brain that came from lipsrsealed ... use it cool
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Nigga dont kill my vibe

Positive vibes are allowed

Negative vibes come from misconceptions

You have information at your beck and call - your mobile device connected to the Internet - use it

You have a brain that came from lipsrsealed ... use it cool
You grill me with questions on biology and physics day in, day out. Now just answer this simple question concerning your religion.

Or don't you know your religion? Were you just programmed to accept it without knowing? Pray to your god give you understanding because his/her book isn't looking very credible right now.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
No evidence of a zombie parade or earthquake during that time either. There isn't even evidence of the exodus.

But you've been programmed to refrain from critically analyzing anything you see in the bible.

There wasn't evidence of fossils till the 17th century .

Ive been programmed ? Haha

Softwares can be designed to critically analyze data . Coding (programming ) is a stage in software development and is performed by programmers . Even prototypes are produced at some stage of a design . These products' functions are limited to the level of programming or input when designing .

Its funny how the brain has this same spectacular abilities and needs no designer .

Void needs to be thanked for that
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
You grill me with questions on biology and physics day in, day out. Now just answer this simple question concerning your religion.

Or don't you know your religion? Were you just programmed to accept it without knowing? Pray to your god give you understanding because his/her book isn't looking very credible right now.

Ive been a bible person since day 1 . And Ive kept learning since then .

The question has been asked in this forum before
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

There wasn't evidence of fossils till the 17th century .

Ive been programmed ? Haha

Softwares can be designed to critically analyze data . Coding (programming ) is a stage in software development and is performed by programmers . Even prototypes are produced at some stage of a design . These products' functions are limited to the level of programming or input when designing .

Its funny how the brain has this same spectacular abilities and needs no designer .

Void needs to be thanked for that
Evolution is a scientific breakthrough.

The Bible has been around for a long time.

There was nothing to look for before the hypothesis came up.

You're grasping straws again.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:

Evolution is a scientific breakthrough ? Void needs to be thanked that humans blindly evolved a brain that can do quite a lot . Even more which you are oblivious to .

Evolution has no goal or direction . But we evolved certain qualities that were ' evolutionary needs ' .

Have you praised void who begot natural processes that posses the propensity for that ?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by vooks: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:

Breakthrough in what?
Do you think before typing? You honestly believe in virus-to-virologists transformation given billions of years?

Then my HRV may just become a H3 Hummer in a few
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

Breakthrough in what?
Do you think before typing? You honestly believe in virus-to-virologists transformation given billions of years?

Yup.

vooks:

Then my HRV may just become a H3 Hummer in a few
Nah, dimwits don't have cars.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Evolution is a scientific breakthrough ? Void needs to be thanked that humans blindly evolved a brain that can do quite a lot . Even more which you are oblivious to .

Evolution has no goal or direction . But we evolved certain qualities that were ' evolutionary needs ' .

Have you praised void who begot natural processes that posses the propensity for that ?
Evolved evolutionary needs? Nah, the weaker guys died while the strongest survived.
And wtf is Void? Is your mind so screwed up that you must imagine a higher power?
Must something out there take care of you? Aren't you a fvcking adult?

Btw, why are the genealogies different?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Ive been a bible person since day 1 . And Ive kept learning since then .

The question has been asked in this forum before

And how many times have creatioinists mindlessly parroted the 'if man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?' argument before? How many times have you guys said that we think that something came out of nothing? Or that atheists aren't even real? But I always take the time to clear the air in a civil manner.

If you're too lazy to type it then at least post a link to the page.

Seriously, what would Jesus do?

Ok, at least answer why nobody documented Herod's massacre of infant boys? Why didn't Josephus, the guy who document Herod's life in detail write about it? Didn't people notice?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
Evolved evolutionary needs? Nah, the weaker guys died while the strongest survived.
And wtf is Void? Is your mind so screwed up that you must imagine a higher power?
Must something out there take care of you? Aren't you a fvcking adult?

Btw, why are the genealogies different?

Survival of the fittest have been debunked long time ago . You can use the internet to verify
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by neocortex: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
winner01:
The quotes are very accurate and you know it.

@ bolded, funny, you guys will say anything to clear your conscience.
Buh why even battle with your conscience?undecided

I would assume it is only you who have access to the "preserved" bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
And how many times have creatioinists mindlessly parroted the 'if man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?' argument before? How many times have you guys said that we think that something came out of nothing? Or that atheists aren't even real? But I always take the time to clear the air in a civil manner.

If you're too lazy to type it then at least post a link to the page.

Seriously, what would Jesus do?

Ok, at least answer why nobody documented Herod's massacre of infant boys? Why didn't Josephus, the guy who document Herod's life in detail write about it? Didn't people notice?

Well its a valid question .

Again , there are stubborn atheists who debated recently that there is proof something can come from nothing . Some claimed energy is self existent and labelled it science .

You ask too many unnecessary questions . You believe Pythagoras , Socrates , Plato , are real people . Apart from their quotes , any story about events that happened during their childhood days ?

See I think Ive passed that level of asking unnecessary questions . Maybe to prove I'm rational or intelligent I should ask why every single activity of Jesus wasn't documented since He is the messiah

Why make me dig up threads when it wouldn't change anything . You have the net , use it .
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Survival of the fittest have been debunked long time ago . You can use the internet to verify
Relative 'fitness', dude. Whoever is better adapted to the environment at every given time would pass his/her genes on the next generation. SS3 biology.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by neocortex: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You have no proof that the bible is mythology . Everyone in the bible are historical figures . You can bury your head under a stone if you want cheesy grin

Oduduwa was also an historical figure, but his descension from heaven is mythical,
also mount olympus actually exist but there is nothing to prove that it is the dwelling
of the gods.

Assuming this is year 5100 and I told you that Nigeria once have a president(OBJ) who rode a flying horse
and use to revive dead people, would you believe me given that OBJ was an historical
figure and I emphasized that it is the unchanging truth ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by CoolUsername: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Well its a valid question .

Again , there are stubborn atheists who debated recently that there is proof something can come from nothing . Some claimed energy is self existent and labelled it science .

You ask too many unnecessary questions . You believe Pythagoras , Socrates , Plato , are real people . Apart from their quotes , any story about events that happened during their childhood days ?

See I think Ive passed that level of asking unnecessary questions . Maybe to prove I'm rational or intelligent I should ask why every single activity of Jesus wasn't documented since He is the messiah

Why make me dig up threads when it wouldn't change anything . You have the net , use it .
You're begging the question here, you ask me to cite evidence for my arguments. I go to try to find articles that I may have read back in 2013 because that's what it takes to have an argument. Now, you don't know what to say. So we can end the argument here right, Jesus' story is fabricated, or at the very least dubious. So Christianity doesn't have a foot to stand on.

Christianity isn't even worth my time anymore, as you can see.

I'm done here.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
Relative 'fitness', dude. Whoever is better adapted to the environment at every given time would pass his/her genes on the next generation. SS3 biology.

So the best fitted will always survive and everything that survives is fit ?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:
You're begging the question here, you ask me to cite evidence for my arguments. I go to try to find articles that I may have read back in 2013 because that's what it takes to have an argument. Now, you don't know what to say. So we can end the argument here right, Jesus' story is fabricated, or at the very least dubious. So Christianity doesn't have a foot to stand on.

I'm done here.

You can say anything that can make you feel better about your unbelief smiley
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
neocortex:

Oduduwa was also an historical figure, but his descension from heaven is mythical,
also mount olympus actually exist but there is nothing to prove that it is the dwelling
of the gods.

Assuming this is year 5100 and I told you that Nigeria once have a president(OBJ) who rode a flying horse
and use to revive dead people, would you believe me given that OBJ was an historical
figure and I emphasized that it is the unchanging truth ?

If parrots were to be extinct and there's a story about a man who had a talking bird ...

lipsrsealed
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:

I'm done here.

Only looserpool fans kop out
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by vooks: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:

Tell us where the genes came from in the first place m0ron. They materialize out of thin air accidentally?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by vooks: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername:

I'm done here.

Puny brains overheating
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by vooks: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Natural selection is actually removal of genetic information not addition of new information which is necessary for new species.

Do these fools ever pause to consider what they read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by neocortex: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If parrots were to be extinct and there's a story about a man who had a talking bird ...

lipsrsealed

No bird can "talk"(e.g go, come, get out) that is a fact.

If there is than a story of a "talking" bird then we know
that it is either a complete joke or an intentional lie and
the last place we would expect to see such deceitful stories is the
book that was supposedly inspired by god.

You just remind me of the legendary tortoise in African folktales,
if those story had been written down in a "book of god" many will
still have believed and even defended its veracity with all their strength.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / Hell Exists Because God Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.