Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. (17067 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

I tried delving deep into having a full knowledge of the big bang but I go stuck - its totally out of my field though . Why should I have a complete knowledge of an assumption of how our universe came about which has no explanation of its cause - its an inchoate theory . Have you ever thought of building without a plan or no foundation ? Has a teacher ever started a complex topic in school without guiding you through the rudiments ?

Then it got worse when scientists now came up with the universe is eternal theory , meaning the big bang was a mere assumption . The eternal universe asserts that there is no singularity and that it also falls in line with energy being eternal but ooppss every observation points towards the fact that the universe indeed has a beginning

And which observation points towards plants springing into existence using the Hebrew language?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
dalaman:

Can you tell us the meaning of El, Yahweh and Jehovah and why you feel they all refer to the same being? Do you know anything about the evolution of the Jewish beliefs from polytheism to monotheism? What do you know about the history of the Jewish religion?

If you mean the history of those 'Gods' on atheist websites then I'd love to be schooled on "history "

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

If you mean the history of those 'Gods' on atheist websites then I'd love to be schooled on "history "

Nope. You can go to any Jewish site and tell me why God is called El, Jehovah and Yahweh and why the people used the names at different point in history.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
dalaman:

And which observation points towards plants springing into existence using the Hebrew language?

Ever heard of a smart house ? I'm sure you know of the tech used though - its all about an artificial/man made process - made by man , DEVELOPED by man

Now this a non material supernatural being all powerful and knowledgeable who has control over all things ... why wouldn't you believe He can do that ?

Now that you questioned that biblical proof , can you provide or explain how the universe possibly came into existence .

I'm willing to be entertained smiley . Arsenal did theirs really well yesterday wink

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

I tried delving deep into having a full knowledge of the big bang but I go stuck - its totally out of my field though . Why should I have a complete knowledge of an assumption of how our universe came about which has no explanation of its cause - its an inchoate theory . Have you ever thought of building without a plan or no foundation ? Has a teacher ever started a complex topic in school without guiding you through the rudiments ?

Then it got worse when scientists now came up with the universe is eternal theory , meaning the big bang was a mere assumption . The eternal universe asserts that there is no singularity and that it also falls in line with energy being eternal but ooppss every observation points towards the fact that the universe indeed has a beginning

the big bang theory and the book of genesis both try to do the same thing - explain the begining
but only one of them actually observes the universe to do so. Pardon me for finding the alternative nothing more than tall tales of ancient herdsmen.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

the big bang theory and the book of genesis both try to do the same thing - explain the begining
but only one of them actually observes the universe to do so. Pardon me for finding the alternative nothing more than tall tales of ancient herdsmen.

Hahaha

Some people forget that the bible is not a science book . I tried watching a video cloudgoddess ( Has she accepted skydaddy's proposal yet ?) posted and it ended with scientists asking the viewers questions and I'm like you are assuming assuming assuming and clearly said you guys have so little knowledge of the universe but you have quickly ruled out that someone whose existence is abovr your human comprehension orchestrated the formation of the universe ?

That's why I strongly detest godless pillockery packaged as science
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Hahaha

Some people forget that the bible is not a science book . I tried watching a video cloudgoddess ( Has she accepted skydaddy's proposal yet ?) posted and it ended with scientists asking the viewers questions and I'm like you are assuming assuming assuming and clearly said you guys have so little knowledge of the universe but you have quickly ruled out that someone whose existence is abovr your human comprehension orchestrated the formation of the universe ?

That's why I strongly detest godless pillockery packaged as science

science makes no assumptions, that's religion and superstition you're talking about.

now as for this "someone whose existence is above human comprehension" have you seen him before?

i'll answer that for you,

"NO, I haven't"

then why do you believe he is real?

"because it is logical to believe he is"

no it's not, there is no evidence that suggests his existence

"he is real because, it was written in the bible"

yes, i see - with that kind of flawed logic. if the bible proves God's existence then a superman comic proves superman's existence.

"but random explosions couldn't have created a complex and intelligent universe, someone had to have designed it"

On what prior knowledge of universes do you make that assumption?

"excuse me?"

have you seen universes that wasn't designed? how many universe have you seen in total apart from ours?

"none"

then how do you know ours was designed?

"..."

this is exactly the kinda way our convo would've gone

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
science is not some organization of evil people who are commited to destroying the world

bear in mind science created every thing in this world or do you think the internet is your sky daddy's gift to man?

science is just a way of thinking:

hypothesis
experimentation
inference
theory
more experimentation
then theory becomes law.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

science makes no assumptions, that's religion and superstition you're talking about.

I thought dullardman would keep me entertained with his jokes but you've chosen to

If science makes no assumptions

1. Why do we have Abiogenesis and Panspermia - these two theories try to explain the early stages of life on earth .

2. If the big bang isn't an assumption why is there a new theory in our modern age that asserts that the universe is eternal ?

3. How exactly was the moon formed ?

a.The Fission Theory: The Moon was once part of the Earth and somehow separated from the Earth early in the history of the Solar System. The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came.

b.The Capture Theory: The Moon was formed somewhere else, and was later captured by the gravitational field of the Earth.

c.The Condensation Theory: The Moon and the Earth condensed together from the original nebula that formed the Solar System.

d.The Colliding Planetesimals Theory: The interaction of earth-orbiting and Sun-orbiting planetesimals (very large chunks of rocks like asteroids) early in the history of the Solar System led to their breakup. The Moon condensed from this debris.

e.The Ejected Ring Theory: A planetesimal the size of Mars struck the earth, ejecting large volumes of matter. A disk of orbiting material was formed, and this matter eventually condensed to form the Moon in orbit around the Earth.

You have numerous options if you need help

a. cc a friend ( a fellow Nairalander )

b. ask the audience ( open a thread an ask Nairalanders)

c. Use the internet

d. Shut up and accept you have made a vacuous assertion - science makes no assumptions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Ever heard of a smart house ? I'm sure you know of the tech used though - its all about an artificial/man made process - made by man , DEVELOPED by man

Now this a non material supernatural being all powerful and knowledgeable who has control over all things ... why wouldn't you believe He can do that ?

You have never provided evidence for the supernatural being of yours, you just keep making claims about the supernatural being using things we do not know. Where is this supernatural being of yours? How did you get to know about it? In what form or shape does it exist? How can I get to know it when I encounter it? Can you give me a detailed description of this being? For what purpose did it create the universe?

Now that you questioned that biblical proof , can you provide or explain how the universe possibly came into existence .

I'm willing to be entertained smiley . Arsenal did theirs really well yesterday wink

Biblical proof or biblical claims? The bible has no proof of any of its claims about creation. Its claims are no different from that of the Koran or the hindu scriptures and other mythical narratives.

2 Likes

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:
science is not some organization of evil people who are commited to destroying the world

bear in mind science created every thing in this world or do you think the internet is your sky daddy's gift to man?

science is just a way of thinking:

hypothesis
experimentation
inference
theory
more experimentation
then theory becomes law.

Keep the jokes coming

God has already given man a great gift - a brain - to reason , to think , to understand , to create . And what are the products of man's God-given intelligence ? The internet , computers , smart phones _____________________________________________ ( you can fill up the gap with lots of inventions : this is an interactive section please , dont forget )

Science is the study of nature . God made nature . Science makes you appreciate God work the more cool . Being bereft of the knowledge of how nature works would have made life difficult for man

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
dalaman:

You have never provided evidence for the supernatural being of yours, you just keep making claims about the supernatural being using things we do not know. Where is this supernatural being of yours? How did you get to know about it? In what form or shape does it exist? How can I get to know it when I encounter it? Can you give me a detailed description of this being? For what purpose did it create the universe?

Biblical proof or biblical claims? The bible has no proof of any of its claims about creation. Its claims are no different from that of the Koran or the hindu scriptures and other mythical narratives.

You never learn . You keep repeating the same questions all over again and you expect a reply . I have schooled you every damn time and you just never learn .

Blame it on dullardman

cc : winner01 - he keeps repeating the same thing grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

I thought dullardman would keep me entertained with his jokes but you've chosen to

If science makes no assumptions

1. Why do we have Abiogenesis and Panspermia - these two theories try to explain the early stages of life on earth .

2. If the big bang isn't an assumption why is there a new theory in our modern age that asserts that the universe is eternal ?

3. How exactly was the moon formed ?

a.The Fission Theory: The Moon was once part of the Earth and somehow separated from the Earth early in the history of the Solar System. The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came.

b.The Capture Theory: The Moon was formed somewhere else, and was later captured by the gravitational field of the Earth.

c.The Condensation Theory: The Moon and the Earth condensed together from the original nebula that formed the Solar System.

d.The Colliding Planetesimals Theory: The interaction of earth-orbiting and Sun-orbiting planetesimals (very large chunks of rocks like asteroids) early in the history of the Solar System led to their breakup. The Moon condensed from this debris.

e.The Ejected Ring Theory: A planetesimal the size of Mars struck the earth, ejecting large volumes of matter. A disk of orbiting material was formed, and this matter eventually condensed to form the Moon in orbit around the Earth.

You have numerous options if you need help

a. cc a friend ( a fellow Nairalander )

b. ask the audience ( open a thread an ask Nairalanders)

c. Use the internet

d. Shut up and accept you have made a vacuous assertion - science makes no assumptions

refer to the scientific method, once again science makes no assumptions. If you're calling theories, assumptions then you've a problem far greater than i can solve.

you still managed to evade the fact that your bible makes assumptions refer to revelations 12 where the holy scriptures says "stars will fall to the earth" that to me looks like an assumption of what stars are without making any observations,with that in mind ;-

joshuabase: Pardon me for finding the alternative nothing more than tall tales of ancient herdsmen.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
dalaman:

he bible has no proof of any of its claims about creation. Its claims are no different from that of the Koran or the hindu scriptures and other mythical narratives.

i agree with this

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Keep the jokes coming

God has already given man a great gift - a brain - to reason , to think , to understand , to create . And what are the products of man's God-given intelligence ? The internet , computers , smart phones _____________________________________________ ( you can fill up the gap with lots of inventions : this is an interactive section please , dont forget )

Science is the study of nature . God made nature . Science makes you appreciate God work the more cool . Being bereft of the knowledge of how nature works would have made life difficult for man

did you witness this event - god giving man a brain or this another one of your claims?

Quite frankly, all you have are claims

and you keep trying to disprove scientific theories by trying to make them soind illogical - i find it ironic seeing as your beliefs are illogical.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

[size=2pt]now as for this "someone whose existence is above human comprehension" have you seen him before?

i'll answer that for you,

"NO, I haven't"

then why do you believe he is real?

"because it is logical to believe he is"

no it's not, there is no evidence that suggests his existence

"he is real because, it was written in the bible"

yes, i see - with that kind of flawed logic. if the bible proves God's existence then a superman comic proves superman's existence.

"but random explosions couldn't have created a complex and intelligent universe, someone had to have designed it"

On what prior knowledge of universes do you make that assumption?

"excuse me?"

have you seen universes that wasn't designed? how many universe have you seen in total apart from ours?

"none"

then how do you know ours was designed?

"..."

this is exactly the kinda way our convo would've gone[/size]

Bro . You have to provide proof the universe needs no creator then we can conclude there is no creator . If these natural processes/ natural systems can be emulated and replicated and its product is seen as intelligently designed then why is nature not seen as designed ?

This is the question I've asked as a comp scientist , you are free to answer

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

refer to the scientific method, once again science makes no assumptions. If you're calling theories, assumptions then you've a problem far greater than i can solve.

you still managed to evade the fact that your bible makes assumptions refer to revelations 12 where the holy scriptures says "stars will fall to the earth" that to me looks like an assumption of what stars are without making any observations,with that in mind ;-

a theory is an embellished word for assumption

Assumption : a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

There is no proof there is a certain way the moon was formed that's why we have 5 assumptions , sorry theories

Please the "stars falling ... " is clearly not literal clutching unto misconceptions will only debilitate the quality of this discussion

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Merry Christmas bro . Howz your holidays been ?
I wish you the same my brother. My holidays have been great. How is yours going?
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Bro . You have to provide proof the universe needs no creator then we can conclude there is no creator . If these natural processes/ natural systems can be emulated and replicated and its product is seen as intelligently designed then why is nature not seen as designed ?

This is the question I've asked as a comp scientist , you are free to answer

Cosmologists don't see the universe or nature as intelligently designed, infact it's chaotic and unordered. galaxies colliding with other galaxies neutron stars orbiting black holes causing immense spacetime curvature and gravitational waves disrupting neighbouring stars and star systems, tsunamies, earthquakes, hurricanes you call this "intelligently designed"?

i don't need to provide any proof for a creator, you proposed the skyfairy theory, you prove it.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

did you witness this event - god giving man a brain or this another one of your claims?

Lol brother Joshua . My bible clearly tells me that :

Hebrews 11:3

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Apparently , I do not need to witness the event .

But since you now brought up this , should I ask you if you saw natural processes forming man and providing varieties of fruits he can eat when he goes hungry ?

Like I said , just keep the jokes coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

Cosmologists don't see the universe or nature as intelligently designed, infact it's chaotic and unordered. galaxies colliding with other galaxies neutron stars orbiting black holes causing immense spacetime curvature and gravitational waves disrupting neighbouring stars and star systems, tsunamies, earthquakes, hurricanes you call this "intelligently designed"?

Well there is no order in Black Ops but the graphics and plot is applauded to be creative

By the way sir sukkot is brother Joshua making a sensible claim ?

i don't need to provide any proof for a creator, you proposed the skyfairy theory, you prove it

The default position has always been that there is a creator , then atheist says there is no proof . And I ask him : "what convinced you that there is no creator "

The atheist says the belief in a God is ancient and till now has not provided irrefutable undeniable proof that a creator does not exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
dalaman:

Can you tell us the meaning of El, Yahweh and Jehovah and why you feel they all refer to the same being? Do you know anything about the evolution of the Jewish beliefs from polytheism to monotheism? What do you know about the history of the Jewish religion?
I wonder why you still waste your time asking me questions dude undecided
Its not like you know anything about anything.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

a theory is an embellished word for assumption

Assumption : a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

There is no proof there is a certain way the moon was formed that's why we have 5 assumptions , sorry theories

Please the "stars falling ... " is clearly not literal clutching unto misconceptions will only debilitate the quality of this discussion

"a theory is an embellished wo...."

really nigga? *facepalm*

*mutters to self* "the brainwashing is strong with this one"

please re-read the first two sentences again, perhaps you didn't realize it while typing but, it looks like what an uneducated illiterate would say.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
winner01:
I wish you the same my brother. My holidays have been great. How is yours going?

Thank you bro. I thank God for everything . Arsenal gave us a memorable soccer match leaving everyone entertained grin
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

You never learn . You keep repeating the same questions all over again and you expect a reply . I have schooled you every damn time and you just never learn .

Blame it on dullardman

I tire for the guy oogrin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

"a theory is an embellished wo...."

really nigga? *facepalm*

*mutters to self* "the brainwashing is strong with this one"

please re-read the first two sentences again, perhaps you didn't realize it while typing but, it looks like what an uneducated illiterate would say.

well ... welcome to the way I debate .

Here is a definition of a scientific theory :

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

So why are there five assumptions sorry theories if they been confirmed through observation (lol) and experimentation (lmao ) . So which of the five assumptions sorry theories have undergone observation and experimentation
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by winner01(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Thank you bro. I thank God for everything . Arsenal gave us a memorable soccer match leaving everyone entertained grin
the match pain me oo, me wey bn hope say arsenal got a shot at premiership this season.
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol brother Joshua . My bible clearly tells me that :

Hebrews 11:3

superman comic series issue 10 page 12 clearly tells me that screaming the word superman while falling out of building would alert superman to your distress and he would fly at the speed of sound to come save you from your death.

In future logical conversations do not refer to the bible

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

Blame it on dullardman

Schooled me on what? What really do you know? Do you know anything apart from what you have been indoctrinated with?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by dalaman: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
winner01:
I wonder why you still waste your time asking me questions dude undecided
Its not like you know anything about anything.

And you know anything about everything through indoctrination and herd mentality, right?

1 Like

Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:

well ... welcome to the way I debate .

Here is a definition of a scientific theory :

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

So why are there five assumptions sorry theories if they been confirmed through observation (lol) and experimentation (lmao ) . So which of the five assumptions sorry theories have undergone observation and experimentation

i don't know, i'm not a cosmologist. But i find it interesting that you're tring to make scientific theoris sound illogical for someone who thinks the 40 days worldwide flood actually happened

kingebukanaija: The default position has always been that there is a creator , then atheist says there is no proof . And I ask him : "what convinced you that there is no creator "

The atheist says the belief in a God is ancient and till now has not provided irrefutable undeniable proof that a creator does not exist

wrong, the default position has always been each culture's own god created the universe - atheists simply came to a conclusion based on the law of mathematical induction "either all of them are right or all of them are wrong and since they all contradict each other, all of them are wrong"
Re: Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. by KingEbukaNaija: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Joshuabase:

superman comic series issue 10 page 12 clearly tells me that screaming the word superman while falling out of building would alert superman to your distress and he would fly at the speed of sound to come save you from your death.

In future logical conversations do not refer to the bible

Lol . A popular atheist here on Nairaland once said that God came from nothing , he also said God did not come for free thinkers and good people but scums . If such misconceptions are upheld as truth , they can be deleterious to a sound mind .

You asked if I witness the creation of the universe and I used a biblical reference to buttress my point . Have you seen why I need to quote the scriptures ?

Your meme has to be your best joke . Now here's a snippet from Wikipedia and get informed . The bible even the New Testament contains History . People like Josephus who also wrote about Jesus ben Ananias mentioned Jesus of Nazareth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.