Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (42634 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by anumide(f): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2015
kosplateau:

U go still do d same.
I have noticed you now, attention seeker. Now run along.
undecided
mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2015
HARDDON:

cheesy

Might I interject by asking an off question?

R u by any chance Shugamania?

" Cos Itz been a long time, without her, my friend n I'd tell her all about about it when I see her again...."
Nah.. I am not, and I was never smiley..
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by pagorino(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
interesting.... d guy wise up, e no dull himself. d Gil daft.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Fearcom:

No dear

As a man I strongly perceive that this PARTICULAR girl was very crooked in every way but had met her match. The guy was unto her and this particular story isn't yet complete.
its a sham story...played up
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by joe17: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Reminds me of my friend in university. She used this trick steady on her bf way back...claiming the guy is stingy.
When they broke up the guy called me, "I am done with your friend, she doesn't have womb again".

I laugh fall from chair. Nigga didn't know we were using his money to eat sweet jollof rice @ direct labour. grin
It's always hard for ladies to say " I " in narrating experiences like this cheesy it's somehow cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by joe17: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2015
quiinnBee:

its a sham story...played up
why do u think so, or is it a common belief among u ladies that all men are dumb
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by niggi4life(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
IF I PERSONALLY SEE THE DAYO GUY, I WILL DASH HIM 10K AFTER TAKING HIM TO A BEER PALOUR ALL EXPENSES PAID BY ME, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!
NA DIS KIND GUY I LIKE, NOT SOME STUPID MOFOS
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
joe17:
why do u think so, or is it a common belief among u ladies that all men are dumb
please go to the romance section and see the actual story
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Godsonkemz(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Smart dude.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by joe17: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2015
quiinnBee:

please go to the romance section and see the actual story
if there is more to it than what am seeing here, post the link to that, I will like read
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by niggi4life(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
drinkmorewater:
The babe is called annabel from Unilag,

Beetches!
na wa ooooo!!!! Kaiii, una fit dig out dead body and begin analyse every damn thing wey im don do for im life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by lurlah2014(f): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
haaaaaaaaa i cant laugh ooo cos my teeth are broken by my EX BF
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by lurlah2014(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2015
AM SURE U DIDNT PAY HER OF SERVCING AND CLEAN UP OF UR DICK #woked boy
initialize:
What's with Ladies and 50k?

Is their love now auctioned for #50,000?

Same amount one asked me last week after spending the previous weekend at my place...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by x3da(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2015
Evathyst:
Haa! Initialize! Wind don blow and your yansh don open! cheesy

Am with u sis, Init na so e be lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by initialize(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
lurlah2014:
AM SURE U DIDNT PAY HER OF SERVCING AND CLEAN UP OF UR DICK #woked boy

cheesy

You're funny.

Be sincere; who really did the 'servicing and clean up'?

You know how leaky holes can get if the nozzle of the drill goes beyond its elastic limit. You know right?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by initialize(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
x3da:

Am with u sis, Init na so e be lol

You sef dey pay the 50k allowance ba?

....:::::Since u don collect ur tab and watches, u no buzz init again:::::..... I dey watch u
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Kassidy90(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2015
My Man of the Year... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by lurlah2014(f): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
i dont know ooo
how many leakages had u repacked??
initialize:

cheesy

You're funny.

Be sincere; who really did the 'servicing and clean up'?

You know how leaky holes can get if the nozzle of the drill goes beyond its elastic limit. You know right?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by initialize(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
lurlah2014:
i dont know ooo
how many leakages had u repacked??

Repackaged?

Why should i
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2015
lols! Some girls though! She must be pregnant by force angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by lurlah2014(f): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2015
cos u need to so u wont fall inside sock-away
initialize:

Repackaged?

Why should i
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Johnsown1(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

see your life?

confused being yet you are on the other thread fighting like a dog tonguetonguetongue
i cant remember the last time i fought befor, talk more of war of words with gal.
i have important things to attend to,so if ur nt busy pls find sometin and initiate ur insultive and boring talents oops.... sorry i mean ur boring comments.
may be u can creat a thread of how to insult people. ......thanks.
dont worry u can thank me later.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Luscious06: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2015
this one na big GOBE.... foolish and hungry gal. shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
seems staged to me

Reading my mind....huh?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by fpeter(f): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
seems staged to me

STAGED?? can't you see her picture and name there?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by initialize(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
lurlah2014:
cos u need to so u wont fall inside sock-away

Lol. Ok
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Flirtyy: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Ayt27(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
onosprince:
The guy is a fool, its not an insult.. If she was really pregnant this is how he will deny the baby..Even before she talked about the pregnancy he was just making fun of her.. He said he is not ready to date but he is ready to have sex.. what a fool

Actually d guy knew he couldn't have gotten her preggs, coz he said the protection he used wasn't broken and he was pretty sure about that. The guy sniffed the scam from miles away and called her bluff.

Dayo a maa daa fun e Oo!!!

Hungry girls
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by deebrain(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
notmywill:
Fake, cheap and dull girls every where.

Like seriously.

Its a funny chat but very irritating.

Some of these things make one just loose value for women!

Thank God for the few lovely ones around. May God also give u guys that are worthwhile!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by bigass123(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oga who told you APC outspent PDP in the last election?
FYI: The 2015 election was the most expensive in the history of Nigeria courtesy of the incumbent and it's also the first time a sitting president was defeated.. What do you make of that?..always do your research well before you come to the public and spit can worms.

olola4:
OK

in other news

Just a few questions begging for answers. If you
do not have answers to any of them please waka
pass.
1. How much is President Buhari collecting
currently as security vote monthly and what is he
spending it on?
2. While Obasanjo was President did Buhari
nominate ministers and other officials for him? If
yes, which of them did he give a job?
3. If Sanusi Lamido is involved in the alleged
Dasukigate is that enough reason to change the
charge sheet from the much trumpeted $322m to
$10m? Why not level the playing field for even
alleged thieves?
4. Have you read the charges against Dasuki and
compared to what you have been reading online?
Are you sure politicians are not entertaining you
again the way they did with Oputa Panel?
5. If we assume all that money was shared to
fund PDP's presidential campaign please when
are we going to read how APC's presidential
campaign that outspent PDP's was funded? Abi
na ISIS fund am instead of Nigerian money?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by bigass123(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
How you take pass for school.. Did you read between the lines at all?
That babe was a slut... She had a boyfriend (she was in a relationship) she just came to dig this dude most likely for cash... Definitely not for the fun of it. So if you're the one you'll take such a girl serious abi?
Hmm, you're definitely one of the 3 wise men undecided

onosprince:
The guy is a fool, its not an insult.. If she was really pregnant this is how he will deny the baby..Even before she talked about the pregnancy he was just making fun of her.. He said he is not ready to date but he is ready to have sex.. what a fool
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Michellla(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
fpeter:

STAGED?? can't you see her picture and name there?
please be wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.