Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (42633 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by homirefacuny(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Reminds me of my friend in university. She used this trick steady on her bf way back...claiming the guy is stingy.
When they broke up the guy called me, "I am done with your friend, she doesn't have womb again".

I laugh fall from chair. Nigga didn't know we were using his money to eat sweet jollof rice @ direct labour. grin
Your frnd's lucky days I guess...
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Johnsown1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Too many looking for Xmas bonus.

This is season of breakups. grin
that is it ma man, alot of break up cos of selfish,greedy and self centred ladies
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by flokii: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lmao grin grin cheesy

girls and boys sha... just like magnet
.dem go everly find way to gum 2geda.... no be their fault sha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by femo86(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:
I love this guy cheesy

Oh bog, d guy na ROLE MODEL grin grin grin

Badt Sharp Guy
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
I swear, this xmas done spoil. My babe dey do am that year, I got tired of judging her, I kuku follow dey chop.
Once the guy told her, keep the pregnancy...lemme come see your parents. She came up with a 1001 excuses_ I laugh her tire.
LOL @ follow dey chop grin grin.. Her xmas hair this year don blow whistle under her nose cheesy.. The funniest thing now is: She is @ the begging side, rather than the reverse..
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Jacobx007: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Looking at it logically from the first principle, I really don't think this guy is SMART at all! If he continues like this, I see DISASTER for him matter in d future! D only wise tin to do is to b a maga in dis case I swear
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by FisifunKododada: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
cool Yoruba boys too sharp too quick no time for nonsense. She think say she don catch Mugu. USELESS girl.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Threedots(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
gold digging bitchesssss! so the girl na born again girlfriend abi? smh

should i explain to you? should i really do dat?

ehmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by adonbilivit: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Threedots:

should i explain to you? should i really do dat?

ehmmmmmmmmm!!!!
have fun
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by tibass(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
OMG SO HILARIOUS SHARP NIGGA
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Emilord(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Vivipop:
Some ladies can make you want to deny being a woman. SMH
very sensible and thoughtful comment
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by meetmal03(f): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Increase your chances of taking in by creating a conducive environment in your womb for the baby to thrive in.
Are you pregnant already and need a complete supply of all the nutrients including folic acid for your unborn child?

Then you need Naturemade parental Multi + Dha softgel.

Nature Made Prenatal plus DHA Liquid SoftGel combines all of the key nutrients from a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into ONE SINGLE SOFTGEL

Helps to support a healthy pregnancy and the baby’s development

Only one softgel a day has all the nutrients that you need.

You dont need to take any other thing till you give birth .
It is made in USA.

5 months supply is for 8000 naira saving you money that you would have used for pregnacare for 5 months.

To get one, go to the Nigerian supplier site www.mifant.com and get a bottle.
Text: 08104323941
Whatsapp: +447423097893

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by JayJustus(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
I've always said it... these Nigerian girls are leeches
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Izecson3D(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
THIS JUST SHOWS YOU HOW SO IRRESPONSIBLE N MISCHIEVOUS SOME GUYS CAN BE JUST AFTER THE FORBIDDEN ACT....THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ALL A PRANK AT THE END BUT THE TRUTH IS A THOUSAND YOUNG LADIES GO THROUGH ALL IN THE NAME OF "LUST AND MARRIAGE"
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by kossyablaze(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Vivipop:
Some ladies can make you want to deny being a woman. SMH
continue shaking ur head.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Michellla(f): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
ShakurM:
Ajiola??
huh ??
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by kossyablaze(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Reminds me of my friend in university. She used this trick steady on her bf way back...claiming the guy is stingy.
When they broke up the guy called me, "I am done with your friend, she doesn't have womb again".

I laugh fall from chair. Nigga didn't know we were using his money to eat sweet jollof rice @ direct labour. grin
come u sch for unizik abi?
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by ronaldbecky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
onosprince:
The guy is a fool, its not an insult.. If she was really pregnant this is how he will deny the baby..Even before she talked about the pregnancy he was just making fun of her.. He said he is not ready to date but he is ready to have sex.. what a fool
dat how u 4 for cheap lies, scammer.. idiot
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by VaselineWarrior: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Michellla:
He beat her at her own game grin

is dat ur reel picxs

kana lick ur yansh

pleas embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by segun359(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
This guy head correct die
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by BCISLTD007: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
initialize:
What's with Ladies and 50k?

Is their love now auctioned for #50,000?

Same amount one asked me last week after spending the previous weekend at my place...

Bros u wetin we dey see be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by onosprince(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
ronaldbecky:
dat how u 4 for cheap lies, scammer.. idiot

I know u are the guy... big fool... no go marry
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Mcowubaba: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

Nd u are proud that u reaped where u didn't sow undecided
If guys call some of u girls- bitches, it wil seem as if we are rude...

Ur silly frnd continuously conned a guy nd u are happy forming badoo... Smh for most naija girls sad....
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by summerflame(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
You are a stark illiterate. Read and review Nigeria's Constitutions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
This really cracked me up!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by hedonistic: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
The guy is a bloody idiot. Very lousy, loud mouthed small boy with an overdose of pomposity that will lead him nowhere.

Even as a cold-blooded operator in this delicate art of seduction, I know that it is totally classless to be spewing the rubbish this boy was spewing in the name of trying to form fresh because one mumu girl granted him easy access to her punny.

Then again the girl deserves the insult for being so materialistic and foolish. That's what you get when you run after every fool that has a decent car or looks 'rich' by your standards. Some guys are too immature to be allowed to sleep with even a LovePeddler in a brothel.
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by anumide(f): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
this chat irritates the hell out of me.
the girl foolish die. imagine sleeping with someone because he said "I love you". like who doesn't know that sex is a deity some of these testosterone stricken guys worship.
imagine him making fun of her like it wasn't his dick she bounced.
talk of double standards and hypocrisy.
*continues watching empire*
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by Evathyst(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
initialize:
What's with Ladies and 50k?

Is their love now auctioned for #50,000?

Same amount one asked me last week after spending the previous weekend at my place...
Haa! Initialize! Wind don blow and your yansh don open! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

The guy chopped your friend and paid. You are free to laugh but not your friend, she gave out her poosie for a fee!
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by reachycul(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
díš máks me remember wen I was serving in calabar,mel0dy needs 5k 4 ab0rtiOn, I t0ld her 2 let us g0 n register her 4 antenatal........say she n0 want make I n0 w0ri grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy by drinkmorewater: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.