Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? (29876 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by kessluvall(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dennis192:
Hello everyone. As you all know, we are in the festive period. am wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance. so my question is, what kind of gift can one give to his boss who has almost evrything?
Buy him a nice Packet Shirt... d one dat u can afford... thank me later.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by kennyblac(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Just try and get his/her pix.. Either through phone or somewhere. Get a good Artist to have his portrait with lovely inscription underneath and present it to him very early in the morning.

The word should be very simple and straight forward. I.e I have only one boss who deserve this.

Don't be surprise, u'v just made his day already.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by noblegrex: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dennis192:
Hello everyone. As you all know, we are in the festive period. am wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance. so my question is, what kind of gift can one give to his boss who has almost evrything?
very simple!very very simple.that's if you've got some change to splash too.just look for any wine he loves most,even if he has it,its a gift just give. You can also get him fruits,other drinks etc well packaged with greeting card. A cow,goat,or fowl etc.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by KMB: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hamper basket
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by fruityjojo(f): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
A painting of him. Won't cost up to 10k.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by sonnie10: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
How about an Amazon gift card, Starbucks gift card or American express gift card like $50 worth.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by fredosan(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
He may not lack anything. but giving makes people feels you love them so think about anything presentable not necessary big show some love
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by cupidhero(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Buy sukumbia go give am.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by masterdaniele6: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]The best u can give is to speak jesus to him.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Chuksxyview(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
A very nice portrait painting of him, with a short lovely write up from you. Maybe that will make it monumental for him. It's all your choice though, blessed.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Richy4(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
It is corruption to give your boss a gift oooo

I do not want them to probe you this festive period.... cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by OkoAnike(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Customized greeting card... Hand made greeting card.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op wat about a hamper
Am thinking it will be cool
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by xest(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
The best u can do to me is to buy a Gift for his kids. Depending on dere ages, Dts if u hv d idea. He will appreciate it a lot. Thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Dermie: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Get him this

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by bejeria101(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Its not the gift,but the thought that goes with it.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Adebolade(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cocoberry I sight you
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by fharmah(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
mikool007:
Give him a book titled how to treat your employees
Damn best comment v seen all day reli got me laughing
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Crownadex(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin local fowl wit Laliga
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by ODUBEZE: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
That you remembered to say hello during Christmas will gladden his heart.
However you can send him a big customized card with his picture and good will messages on it.
This will definitely put a smile on his face.
Best of luck!
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Either you give his kids some gifts or give him wine
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Commentus2: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
It depend on the boss gender! If woman, holy konji will suffice as most women can't do without one in a week. On the other hand, if man a bottle of good wine+snuff box will do! Cause the harmattan dey torture nose and throat this xmas season! cool
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by world1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him or her something simple but yet loaded. If you have access to visit him/her give something that will be interesting to the whole family expecially the wife just buy 5 big bunches of plantain and fresh big pineapples then tag it with an hand written letter thanking him/her for being your boss then wish the family well.

The family will surely talk about it.

Am a farmer so I think about agric produce all the time.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by aalangel(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chocolate, educational books (the ones you think he can read), I once gave my boss who has everything a set of glasses and she was in high spirits, bought it for just 4k.

The thing is the heart they'll see, not what you got for them. Even a pack of original hankies will do.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Barcaboyz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dennis192:
how did you know your boss has almost everything undecided

And why did you want to give him a gift since he has almost anything?

This ya thinking is a poor man MENTALITY thinking, why don't you just give him what you feel is appropriate and from the dept of your heart (it chould be just a tea cup or biscuit ) and stop talking what you don't know with ya mouth.

Imagine this statement: he has almost everything undecided
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Truth001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Get him a nice Christmas card with a bottle of red wine if he drinks and if not any nice fruit wine.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Billion24(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
We could help u pickup and deliver any type of gift to anyone within Lagos. Call ERRANDERS for your quick pickup and drop off. 07017229621 08035063697 pin 5693d93d

It is always convenient for ERRANDERS
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
world1:
Give him or her something simple but yet loaded. If you have access to visit him/her give something that will be interesting to the whole family expecially the wife just buy 5 big bunches of plantain and fresh big pineapples then tag it with an hand written letter thanking him/her for being your boss then wish the family well.

The family will surely talk about it.

Am a farmer so I think about agric produce all the time.
feeder of nation! Welcome aboard.

And I'm really happy to see or even hear my fellow farmers talking!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Larryfest(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
All dis eye service dey taya me atimes,u don buy gift for ur peeps at home first bfor u carry oga mata for head like government work?d guy already hs everytin so y botherd urself again,just a simple text msg wil do bt as for me o na resounding slap my oga gift dis xmas unless he pays me ontime
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by MattChidi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Get him this book, ''The paradox of power by pat Williams. He will be glad you did
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by shollyboy2: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
since he has everything...
if you're a woman give him a deep kiss and your punami he will appreciate it.
if you're a man give him your gf/wife for a night.
if you're a nursing mother give him fresh milk from your bosso ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent / Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.