Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (11000 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With SAMSU Oil For Men / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Enjoy prolonged and passionate sex with your spouse or partner. Women love to be thoroughly "bleeped" while reaching orgasm severally.They are not happy when you can't give them real sex. That's why many of them are tempted to seek satisfaction outside not minding the consequences. Stop this from further happening and order your Samsu oil today. It helps you to last long in bed, avoid early expulsion, gain sexual strength and stamina, prevent over sensitivity of your joystick. Make ur woman beg u for more. Get a bottle of samsu oil today and show her the stuff you are made of.call or whatsapp sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Take control of your relationship. Stop your partner from incessant frowning and hissing in the bedroom, due to your sexual inadequacies. quick expulsion, weak Attention. not able to "flog" her for 30 minutes and beyond. Not able to go more than one round of sex. Order your samsu oil now. very efficacious and proven to be worth the while. you can whatsapp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. Your shame has ended.

Ladies out there, if your partner is having this challenge aforementioned, take a bold step, place an order for him and you will enjoy him in the end. Take a bold step today and you won't regret it.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Enjoy prolonged and passionate sex with your spouse or partner. Women love to be thoroughly "bleeped" while reaching orgasm severally.They are not happy when you can't give them real sex. They get angry and feel frustrated when consistently you are not able to satisfy them and make them experience orgasm during sexual intercourse. That's why many of them are tempted to seek satisfaction outside not minding the consequences. Stop this from further happening and order your Samsu oil today. It helps you to last long in bed, avoid early expulsion, gain sexual strength and stamina, prevent over sensitivity of your joystick. Make ur woman beg u for more. Get a bottle of samsu oil today and show her the stuff you are made of.call or whatsapp sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

-It gives men sexual strength and stamina.
-It enables men to stay longer during sexual intercourse.
-It eliminates premature expulsion.
-it reduces over sensitivity that would make men to Erupt early.
-It makes the joystick to be very strong and turgid.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call on or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by freemanjay: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerian or people around the world who hope to hook up with people in Nigeria,
I took Out time search out the best free dating sites in Nigeria that i know my readers will love.
Basically i will want you to know that there are two types of dating sites in Nigeria namely
(1)Free dating sites
(2)Paid dating sites
1. Sexy Naija

Sexy Naija is in our humble opinion the best free dating site in Nigeria and is the most established site having started off way back in 2005. What we love about this dating site is that it’s incredibly simple and free and when we say free, we mean free. In other words, there’s no complicated system of “additional features” which you have to purchase by paying to upgrade your account, as is sometimes the case for other sites. You sign up by giving a bare minimum of details, including body type, occupation, religion, whether you have children and, interestingly enough, your drinking habits. Once signed up, you can follow, friend request, send a message or even purchase a gift for your potential lover with no extra cost.9(continue Reading HERE
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Enjoy prolonged and passionate sex with your spouse or partner. Women love to be thoroughly "bleeped" while reaching orgasm severally.They are not happy when you can't give them real sex. They get angry and feel frustrated when consistently you are not able to satisfy them and make them experience orgasm during sexual intercourse. That's why many of them are tempted to seek satisfaction outside not minding the consequences. Stop this from further happening and order your Samsu oil today. It helps you to last long in bed, avoid early expulsion, gain sexual strength and stamina, prevent over sensitivity of your joystick. Make ur woman beg u for more. Get a bottle of samsu oil today and show her the stuff you are made of.call or whatsapp sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't be ashamed to seek a solution to your sexual challenge. Make your spouse / partner happy each time you have sex. one of the keys to a woman's heart lies in your ability to give her a passionate sexual experience. Make her heart beat for you at all times. Give her good sex, it is what every woman yearns for. Take it or leave it, it's like an oil to their soul. Get your SAMSU Oil today, it will enhance your sexual performance beyond your expectation. It Will make you last long in bed, gives you stamina and energy, eliminates premature expulsion, enhances the turgidity of your joystick etc. WhatsApp or call Sir JOE on 08030883020. You will thank me later.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call on or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy a sweet, passionate and prolonged sex with your partner. Women love good sex. They want you to satisfy them each time they have sex. They are very happy when they achieve orgasm and get absolute satisfaction. How do you achieve this when you can't stay long on top of her? How will you give her prolonged and sweet sex that will satisfy her when you are a two -minutes -man? How will she achieve multiple orgasms when you can't flog her for 30 good minutes non stop? That's why PD Samsu Company has stepped in to bridge the gap; to make up for your sexual inadequacy by introducing samsu oil to you. Samsu oil is a powerful roots extract specially formulated to Make you last longer in bed, gives you prolonged sex, gives you sexual stamina and energy, controls early expulsion and reduces over sensitivity and gives you all round sexual enjoyment. It has no side effects at all. Try it and thank me later. It will almost make your waist break and your woman will beg you to stop. Whatsapp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. More distributors are wanted nation wide.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to unlock every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today.Samsu oil will give you hard-rock erection, makes you last long in bed,mitigates early expulsion, gives you sexual stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and gives you and your partner all round sexual satisfaction. You Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

How do i apply samsu oil?

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by mrkings84(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Op na only u Waka come??
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
mrkings84, you can read but must not comment. I am here for business and not for silly talk.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Samsu oil for men, a wonderful product from PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia is targeted at men who desire to enjoy sweet, passionate & prolonged sex with their spouse/partner . It's easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 to 30 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . It's efficacy have been confirmed by our numerous customers who have used it and are still ordering it till date.Your sexual performance after using Samsu oil will surprise you. A trial will convince you. you call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020.It's cheaply affordable. Distributors wanted nationwide. No dulling.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Make her run after you for more. Restore your once lost respect and be the King of your bedroom.SAMSU OIL will make you feel like a bull in bed.It is no respecter of any woman. It will give you sexual energy and stamina, makes you last longer in bed, reduces over -sensitivity during sex,reduces premature expulsion and sustains your Attention for up to 30 minutes, makes your joystick stronger and brutal.It's a wonderful product of indept INDONESIAN research. It's been tested and proven and its efficacy confirmed. order yours today and take control of your relationship.call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020. time no dey! No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by klenton(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Humblegoodman:
mrkings84, you can read but must not comment. I am here for business and not for silly talk.

then u can make ur point witout bin a nuasance and a stalker

u jus kip on typing like a mad man
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Klenton, I can see you have no respect for your father's age mates. i can't exchange words with a boy old enough to be my son.
You referring to your elder as a mad man? I pity your future. Learn some manners boy.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Samsu oil is a special Indonesian formulation meant to enhance your sexual performance. It turns you from a one minute man to a 30 minutes guy. It gives you Sexual energy and stamina, makes you have a prolonged sex, makes your joystick stronger and harder, reduces over sensitivity, mitigates premature expulsion and gives and your partner overall sweet sexual experience. It has no side effects on both man and woman. Specifically made of root extracts of Zingiberries rhizoma etal. Very fantastic product to use. Give It a try and you will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. Very affordable. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2016

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!

Distributors are wanted nationwide.You will be given our product at a highly subsidized rate. You sell and make your own little gain and everybody goes home feeling happy. what do you think? Then call me now.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2016
order your samsu oil today. it's no respecter of any woman. give her quality sex and she will adore and respect you forever.
i can confirm to you.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2016

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Enjoy prolonged and passionate sex with your spouse or partner. Women love to be thoroughly "bleeped" while reaching orgasm severally.They are not happy when you can't give them real sex. That's why many of them are tempted to seek satisfaction outside not minding the consequences. Stop this from further happening and order your Samsu oil today. It helps you to last long in bed, avoid early expulsion, gain sexual strength and stamina, prevent over sensitivity of your joystick. Make ur woman beg u for more. Get a bottle of samsu oil today and show her the stuff you are made of.call or whatsapp sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Samsu oil is the bomb. Order yours today and enjoy quality and prolonged sex.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy prolonged and pleasurable sex with your partner. It's very efficacious. It's da bomb. You will like it.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Women love good sex. They are not happy if they are not thoroughly " flogged" in bed. Please, You need to Ignite that fire and desire in you once again.Give your spouse/partner that unforgettable, sweet, passionate sex & make her run after you for more. With SAMSU oil , you will restore your once lost respect . Be the King of your bedroom .SAMSU OIL will make you feel like a bull in bed.It is no respecter of any woman. It will give you sexual energy and stamina, makes you last longer in bed, reduces over -sensitivity during sex,reduces premature expulsion and sustains your Attention for up to 30 minutes, makes your joystick stronger and brutal.It's a wonderful product of indept INDONESIAN research. It's been tested and proven and its efficacy confirmed. order yours today and take control of your relationship.call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020. time no dey. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy sweet, prolonged and pleasurable sexual experience with your partner. A product of PD Samsu of Jakarta, Indonesia, carefully made to assist men who can't last long in bed to give their wife / partner real satisfaction. Every woman love quality sex. They are happy when they are sexually satisfied; they feel frustrated if the man can't satisfy them.
samsu oil for men will enhance your sexual performance big time. You will last long in bed, prevents premature expulsion, reduces over sensitivity on your joystick, gives your stamina and energy and enables you enjoy sex with your partner to the optimum level.
call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for your order today. It has no side effects at all. Take a bold step today.
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Humblegoodman:
mysay, we deliver to owerri through ITC. A bottle is 1k.you will use a bottle up to 10 times. WhatsApp or call me on 08030883020 let's talk.

Liar' samsu oil wey d dozen pack cost less dan 5000 naira and u wan con sell a dozen for 12,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Girls Are The Best Slayers(photos) / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.