Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (11014 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With SAMSU Oil For Men / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by kelechiodo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
ettaetta:
This is not necessary, its possible to last long without taking any thing. Premature ejaculation is not a sickness but lack of experience which improve with time. All this sex enhancing drugs have side effects.

Thank you brother. The first few months may be premature but subsequent actions improves with experience and frequency. The second round last far longer and third round is almost two to three hours. Delaying during the action and stoping the pumping midway work wonder. But I hope for people using it that samsu has no side effect. I sincerely hope so
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and feel like a bull in bed. Give your spouse that sexual satisfaction that she so much desires . Make her happy each time you make love with her. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Samsu oil is an Indonesian formulation specifically Made to make enjoy prolonged sex, last long in bed, avoid quick expulsion, reduces over sensitivity, makes your Joystick stronger and allows you to enjoy sweet passionate sex. A woman who is not well satisfied in bed is always not a happy woman. Order your samsu oil and give her good sex. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy prolonged and pleasurable sexual experience with your partner. No side effects at all. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Samsu oil is a special Indonesian formulation meant to enhance your sexual performance. It turns you from a one minute man to a 30 minutes guy. It gives you Sexual energy and stamina, makes you have a prolonged sex, makes your joystick stronger and harder, reduces over sensitivity, mitigates premature expulsion and gives and your partner overall sweet sexual experience. It has no side effects on both man and woman. Specifically made of root extracts of Zingiberries rhizoma etal. Very fantastic product to use. Give It a try and you will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. Very affordable. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

-It gives men sexual strength and stamina.
-It enables men to stay longer during sexual intercourse.
-It eliminates premature expulsion.
-it reduces over sensitivity that would make men to Erupt early.
-It makes the joystick to be very strong and turgid.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Quality, passionate and prolonged sex is desired by every woman. They are very happy each time they have sex and are satisfied. In other words, if a woman achieves orgasm during sexual intercourse, she is happy and excited.

However, research has shown that many men can't satisfy their women in bed. Due to one challenge or the other, they Erupt within two minutes; sometimes the Attention is weak or can't stay long inside a woman.

If you are having this challenge, you don't need to worry. Samsu oil from PD Samsu company in Jakarta, Indonesia is the solution. Order your samsu oil today; it will make you have rock -hard Attention, last long in bed, mitigate early expulsion and reduce over sensitivity. You will be a surprise unto yourself. A trial will convince you. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020 for your Samsu oil today. No side effects at all. Take a bold step today.no dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Make this Easter season memorable. Order your samsu oil today and give your partner that passionate and unbelievable sexual experience. Give her real satisfaction and she will respect you more. She will beg you to stop. I bet you. Call or whatsapp Sir Joe now on 08030883020 for your bottle. very affordable. very brutal. you will thank me later. no dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Samsu oil is an Indonesian formulation specifically Made to make enjoy prolonged sex, last long in bed, avoid quick expulsion, reduces over sensitivity, makes your Joystick stronger and allows you to enjoy sweet passionate sex. A woman who is not well satisfied in bed is always not a happy woman. Order your samsu oil and give her good sex. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2016
You will agree with me that mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to the heart of every woman. They are very happy when you give them pleasurable and quality sex. They get frustrated if you are a two-minutes man; if you can’t give them real satisfaction; if you can’t drive them to cloud nine with explosive orgasmic eruption. Women adore and respect men who can satisfy them in bed. A woman doesn’t joke with such a man, because he gives her joy every time he gets down with her. But how do you as a man guarantee her that satisfaction when you can’t stay long on top of her. Before 5 minutes you have ejaculated.

Take advantage of SAMSU OIL for men, made in Indonesia by PD SAMSU Company, specially made of roots extracts of Zingiberies rhizoma, with no side effects. It makes you stay long in bed to be able to give your woman real satisfaction; it prevents early ejaculation; gives you sexual stamina and energy, reduces over-sensitivity, gives you hard-rock erection and guarantees you and your woman prolonged and pleasurable sexual experience.

Call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 and you will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Samsu oil is a special Indonesian formulation meant to enhance your sexual performance. It turns you from a one minute man to a 30 minutes guy. It gives you Sexual energy and stamina, makes you have a prolonged sex, makes your joystick stronger and harder, reduces over sensitivity, mitigates premature expulsion and gives and your partner overall sweet sexual experience. It has no side effects on both man and woman. Specifically made of root extracts of Zingiberries rhizoma etal. Very fantastic product to use. Give It a try and you will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. Very affordable. No dulling!
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling
Re: Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by onyiicletus(m): 1:39am On Mar 30, 2016
B.U.O INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED sole agent/ marketers of PD. Samsu Product in Africa Address and Nigeria.
My friends, you can get your Samsu oil today, if you are desirous of improving on your sex life. your partner will adore you. it does the following;
-It produces male strength and give you stamina and durability in sexual intercourse.
-It corrects poor Attention and premature expulsion.
-it makes you to last longer in bed.
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

How do i apply samsu oil?

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 30 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina.

It is made of Zingiberis rhizoma extract and mycroetices Fluid. It is manufactured by P.D SAMSU COY in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The beauty of samsu oil is that it has no side effects. Give it a try today and you will be happy you did. You can also google samsu oil for more information. let's go there.

82 Upper Iweka Opposite Ibru Fish Junction onitsha. call us on 0818954020 08033215190

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies / Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.