Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (79155 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Onyocha:

when you tell people what church and what mosque is "normal" and what is "negative teaching", then goodbye to freedom.

Freedom is not an absolute word in itself. There's ALWAYS a LIMIT.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm..... I wouldnt want to say anyfin but d man earned this embarrassment. During Abacha's time, this was how they misbehaved by standing in front of a pack full soldier black car. They were begged with everything to let dem pass, but d black wearing shites refused. Abacha gave order and the car ran through them killing thousands. What is it with them and army? They dont sing national anthem. They dont believe in saluting but dont joke with education either. In fact I confuse and tire for this Igbirra man wey don brain wash plenty children and youths head. D man don old na. Y should he ask his cohorts to shoot at random against Buratai? Islam is confused sha. Am sorry for saying that? Its just d way they are easily brainwashed and influenced. I just pray this wont introduce another crazy violence as Iran seems interested? I hope they wont test their nuclear war heads in Naija soil? God forbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Can you also prove that the army chief wasn't attacked?
If tomorrow now, they turn out like book haram, u will be d first to blame the army for not taking a bold step at first..
..yes,that's the fear of all, yet we must do things the right way,but I don't have much problem with them provided it starts and ends in the NORTH
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Brainwashed people, which attack? Did you see any scratch on the army chief car?? Talk more of his body... we are yet to see pics of shite people with weapons
Ewu congo.. you are really an ishi amu. That's why you reason like a cow

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Tmaritas76(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.
let us remove sentiment from the issue,so you mean buratai could be lying that these people confronted him,let's not accord them with any sympathy because of this pics,there is no where you expect military outfit anywhere in the world to fold there arms and watch any person or group of persons confront their leader.may I correct you no Muslim group is peacefully.if you doubt me say anything about Mohammed and see the result.the quoran instruct them to fight for their god not like christian that God says vengeance is mine.see the difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2015
originalmachine:
..yes,that's the fear of all, yet we must do things the right way,but I don't have much problem with them provided it starts and ends in the NORTH
Which right way bro
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Penhand(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Magnitki:

Show us the picture of the attack on the military

I don't support the blocking of road by the sect but the have demonstrated here their careless handling of civilian citizens.
if u wia dia, would u stand and take pics wen u see dem attacking d army?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
God bless you for this!
They talk about civility and development..
Do religious sect dare cause trouble in developed countries?
No.. Because it's irresponsible and chaotic..
But no! The average illiterate Nigerian loves chaos and still fiends for peace...
henryuzor:

The Nigerian army personnel sacrifice their lives to protect you and i and you are here spewing rubbish.......the useless man was in his house when the army went there to kill him abi?
How can you block a federal govt road?,to protest what?,is it their property?,why will they block a fed govt road and stop other road users from accessing the road?,and then to make things worse you block the road when the No 1 army personnel is passing by and for 20 mins the army even patiently told them to leave the road and they refused and then started throwing dangerous objects at the convoy,and what were they expecting the army to do?...start praying
Even in the USA and UK,go and block the convoy of their chief of army staff and start throwing dangerois objects at the convoy and see what will happen...nonsense
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Pain(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2015
This country is sitting on a keg of gun powder. It appears some forces, either seen or unseen are hell bent on setting this country ablaze. The painful thing is that the armed forces is making a lot of bad decisions that may culminate in something very unpalatable in the nearest future.

We can't sustain a war on multiple fronts. We simply don't have the capacity or capability to handle it. I hope an evil wind will not expose our bare assz. We all know what it looks like from the inside.

Victory is from God.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by bennywise30(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2015
I'm not a muslim or shiita but I'm hurt , let's keep religious aside and face the fact ,this man is harmless and an elderly man even in pains ,bleeding too ,nigerian army should ashamed of themselves ,I pray innocent souls don't pay for this

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
idupaul:

Shut if U don't have sense joor
E pain u? Lool. You and ur colleagues should go and block the road again and see if the Nigerian Army won't shoot u all. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by abdusma8(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Yes!
cirmuell:
Yeah? I didn't see a post like this when news broke out about alleged attacked on protesters across the niger, or was Allah referring to muslims alone when he made that statement?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by sparkwil(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
A weak, corrupt and inept army like ours flexes their muscles at unarmed civilians and take to their heels when they are supposed to flex their muscles

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by iyatanchiktn: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2015
look at the pic. the body and the head differ, the time he is not wearing black cloth.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ajepako(f): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind them. They are even blaming Buhari for the incident.

oh , sorry, we forgot to blame GEJ

happy now?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Bollinger(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided

Where you not privy to the news that three men were arrested as assassins because they were behind Jonathan ' convoy? Only to find out they were not. How are we sure there was any attack in the first place. People get killed like flies for protesting peacefully in Nigeria.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by henryuzor(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Penhand:
Has any one of u ever thought of what he oa she would have done if he/she was COAS? As for me what the army did was the right thing and at the right time. I guess if it was another story else I.e dem wound or kill Burutai una for don start to say d man no fit handle situations. Nigerians abeg wai we no fit get sense of reasoning for a moment?
No mind them...,the useless group were even lucky that the COAS details used MINIMUM force,because if they had used MAXIMUM force,nobody woukd have been left to tell the story...protest my foot....why will you block a Federal govt road and prevent other lawful Nigerians from using the road,and by the way the useless group have still not come out to tell us what they were protesting about ooooooooo...pls i want to hear it ooooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by emmydee(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Obviously, there is something the military has not told us as regards the attack on this unarmed shiite group.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Charly68: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Truth must be told,it is only violence that can stop violent people..now Sheik will know better that a lion is the king of the jungle..far better & harder than a tiger..the military of today is no longer the same as that of yesterday..enough of religious nonsense in the land. Anyone that can not be law abiding will face the full wrath of the law..thank God the man is still alive to teach others to be law abiding..violence does not bring forth to good thing at all.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by brainbox2014(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Honestly, i see nothing peaceful about the so called Shiite muslims based on what I've seen so far. I could be wrong though. Why would a peaceful group create a lockdown or road block. We can't tolerate such religious oppression. An attempted attack on the COAS is insignia to a possible attack on even the president himself. Allowing such religious excesses is what creates the breathing ground for terrorism. Extremism should be crushed not tolerated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Where you not privy to the news that three men were arrested as assassins because they were behind Jonathan ' convoy? Only to find out they were not. How are we sure there was any attack in the first place. People get killed like flies for protesting peacefully in Nigeria.
No security agency said they were assassins. It was blogs and newspapers that claimed it was an assassination attack.
There's no way the Nigerian Army will beat this man like this if his hands were clean.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Penhand(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2015
henryuzor:

No mind them...,the useless group were even lucky that the COAS details used MINIMUM force,because if they had used MAXIMUM force,nobody woukd have been left to tell the story...protest my foot....why will you block a Federal govt road and prevent other lawful Nigerians from using the road,and by the way the useless group have still not come out to tell us what they were protesting about ooooooooo...pls i want to hear it ooooooo
bro, I like d way u use ur brain. U dey reason well ma guy
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by repogirl(f): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Maybe i should be the one asking you the question. Did you follow the news? maybe you didn't read where they attacked the army chief. You probably overlooked that part of the "news" to justify your argument. undecided
even if they attacked the army chief, does it now mean the army should resort to this sort of violence? Is it now okay to attack unarmed civilians in this manner?

Every human being has his basic rights and they should be respected. What happened to arresting him, charging him for offences committed and letting the law take its course?

If every one took the law into his hands, we would be living in a lawless country where people would kill people for little or no reason but I guess that would would fine for the likes of you. That's what you term justice.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by micayo(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Maybe i should be the one asking you the question. Did you follow the news? maybe you didn't read where they attacked the army chief. You probably overlooked that part of the "news" to justify your argument. undecided

You are so gullible. Even at all the army chief was attacked as claimed, it means civilians are now to be taken care of by the Army. The NA is meant for war and peacekeeping not for investigation, arrest and torture.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by martineverest(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2015
The Shiites were at fault tho... Zaria residents have been complaining about their megalomania, especially during their processions
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by tdmoggy: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
This is exactly how being overly heavy handed with Boko Haram people led us to where we are today. Amazing how people have short memories. People suspected of crimes are supposed to be arrested and tried, not beaten, shot and killed on the streets. In balancing the argument, it is only fair that the military protect the cCOS and repel the immediate attack. But to go on a further revenge rampage mission against un-armed civilians is wrong. No one prays for another agrieved set of people to start their own so called "holy" war in revenge for how they were treated. This is how Boko Haram started.

May God help us all and give the military some wisdom....

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Bollinger(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

No security agency said they were assassins. It was blogs and newspapers that claimed it was an assassination attack.
There's no way the Nigerian Army will beat this man like this if his hands were clean.

Jesus christ. Are you listening to yourself? So if his hands are dirty it is ok to "beat" him. What about handing him over to the right authorities for due process? It always amazes me the way Nigerian's think.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Don't mind them.
Bloody ewus..
Go to the US and stand in front of the general saying you are protesting..
If they'll not atomize you!
henryuzor:

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by emmydee(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
they were not protesting. They were on a religious procession. Am not a muslim, but the military shouldn't have used live bullets on unarmed citizens. This can only happen in Nigeria. Over 50 of them killed.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Guyman02: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Sunni Vs Shiite conflict ravaging Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc is entering Nigeria and we hope it doesnt involve other innocent people who are neither Sunni nor Shiite.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
micayo:

You are so gullible. Even at all the army chief was attacked as claimed, it means civilians are now to be taken care of by the Army. The NA is meant for war and peacekeeping not for investigation, arrest and torture.
Oga keep quiet. Boko haram also started as civilians. Leave the army to do their job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.