Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (79153 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / BREAKING: FG Charge El-zakzaky With Criminal Conspiracy, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by HIMsy: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
MrOlai:

Inna lillah! Subhanallah!
PMB needs to call NA to order! They should always remember the sanctity of life!
May Allah(SWT) in His mercy forgive the dead. May He(SWT) give the injured speedy recovery. May He(SWT) give the Sheik the fortitude to bear the loss (Amin).
Ameen
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Kill him ASAP
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Charly68:
Truth must be told,it is only violence that can stop violent people..now Sheik will know better that a lion is the king of the jungle..far better & harder than a tiger..the military of today is no longer the same as that of yesterday..enough of religious nonsense in the land. Anyone that can not be law abiding will face the full wrath of the law..thank God the man is still alive to teach others to be law abiding..violence does not bring forth to good thing at all.

You are yet to come to reality about how terrible these people are; except if he died, he'd rather intensify his beliefs on his followers than ask them to be law abiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by martineverest(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:
even if they attacked the army chief, does it now mean the army should resort to this sort of violence? Is it now okay to attack unarmed civilians in this manner?

Every human being has his basic rights and they should be respected. What happened to arresting him, charging him for offences committed and letting the law take its course?

If every one took the law into his hands, we would be living in a lawless country where people would kill people for little or no reason but I guess that would would fine for the likes of you. That's what you term justice.
the Shiites were heavily armed. They even had bombs... My concern was the military going to Shiites' residence to destroy their property.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by poshestmina(f): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
I pray this doesn't lead to the birth of another deadly sect
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Masculity(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Onyocha:

when you tell people what church and what mosque is "normal" and what is "negative teaching", then goodbye to freedom.

the best comment of the year. I'm in serious dilemma on this isue. Must everybody be told what to worship? What is the meaning of democracy? Pls, nigerians our mind set is not incouraging.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by cirmuell(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
LMFashions:

It appears you are the one not using your brain. Buhari is the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria and that means he's held responsible for every action or inaction of the Arm Forces. About the killing of this Shiites, Buhari is responsible except if he wants to say he's no longer in control of them.
well it seems your brain has stopped functioning altogether, perhaps if you look at the situation from another angle, it will come back to life. Say you shot a man, will the police hold you responsible or your father(that's the closest to someone who is in 'control' of another)?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2015
It doesn't mean that..
But attacking a general? He got what he deserves..
Apparently, it was self defense cause the army didn't go to beat him..
He asked for it..
Imagine some stupid group did this in developed countries..
This won't be a discussion..
He would be sent to jail Pronto
micayo:

You are so gullible. Even at all the army chief was attacked as claimed, it means civilians are now to be taken care of by the Army. The NA is meant for war and peacekeeping not for investigation, arrest and torture.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:
even if they attacked the army chief, does it now mean the army should resort to this sort of violence? Is it now okay to attack unarmed civilians in this manner?

Every human being has his basic rights and they should be respected. What happened to arresting him, charging him for offences committed and letting the law take its course?

If every one took the law into his hands, we would be living in a lawless country where people would kill people for little or no reason but I guess that would would fine for the likes of you. That's what you term justice.
Am sure if tomorrow these people turn out to start acting like a terrorist group, you will blame the army first.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by alabijohn: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2015
In fact, i'm not happy about what has happened personally? However, i have these few questions to ask.

Why would someone or people block the road against the chief of army staff such that 2 lives were lost?
Was this action differ from Bokoharams?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by abdusma8(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Idiot,and who says ds shi'ites ain't harming anybody?i guess u having sympathy for them coz u don't know them.they only decieve you with pictures saying they are peaceful.we that leave with them in zaria know them,they have no respect for the law @ all,they don't see everyone that is non shi'ate nothing,the life of an animal is worth more than the life of a non shi'ite.they resist arrest,what dos he expect,serves him right
Ikem11:
u are a big fool and not even worthy to be a human being. people like you are the people that cause problem in society. what do u now about freedom of worship? u dare not force a man to believe in what u believe since he is not harming the next man around him. what about the Hindus that doesnt eat or kill meat? why not force them to do like Christians or muslim? or u dont see them in Nigeria? disgraceful idiot

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ishiamu(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Ewu congo.. you are really an ishi amu. That's why you reason like a cow

U be asu anwuru
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by KYO1: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
The shites have a history of violent relationship with the military over the years. I remember years ago during the Abacha regime they had confrontations with the police in Kaduna and Zakzaky was arrested and taken to Abuja.After his release,he relocated to Zaria and the sect grew strength and numbers. It's high time the government silent any group that wants to hide under the umbrella oof religion
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by ishiamu(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
LordPhoenix007:
I thought as much
Bloody illiterate fanatic!
Come and kill me!
You bitch!

I won't kill a force from no where will kill you
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
crosbreaka:

did you follow the news since saturday? or are you suggesting the man was punching himself?
am in support of any attempt to subject any Nigerian or group to law!
#SAYNOTOLAWLESSNESS#

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by salahudeen1989: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
tunjion:
I think everybody deserve to see Buhari handwork. This was exactly how Boko Haram started.

I am not a muslim but we all know the activities of this man and his group have been conducted peacfully.

No need for this level of violence on issue that can be resolved with diplomacy.
you just lack manner
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by emzila(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
Ikem11:
u are a big fool and not even worthy to be a human being. people like you are the people that cause problem in society. what do u now about freedom of worship? u dare not force a man to believe in what u believe since he is not harming the next man around him. what about the Hindus that doesnt eat or kill meat? why not force them to do like Christians or muslim? or u dont see them in Nigeria? disgraceful idiot

IT IS SIMPLE TO KNOW YOUR CLASS OF PEOPLE. IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH, MY STATEMENT DO NOT IN ANY WAY RESTRICT ANYONE TO CERTAIN RELIGION RATHER I SAID PRACTICE YOUR RELIGION THE NORMAL WAY. BUT I WONT BE ANGRY WITH YOU BECAUSE FROM YOUR RESPONSE, WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by enwerion: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

You just saw this pix and you are already blaming the Nigerian army.
Did u also condemn their attack on the Army chief?
undecided
What attack on army chief, they attacked army chief and him car no get single scratch, they attacked army chief and NTA and AIT videoed it. And the army said a bomb exploded and saw them with machine gun and no casualty on armies part and NTA and AIT video it.......the truth be told both parties are wrong but Nigeria Army failed to agreed they committed gross injustice....when the shiites start their own, nigeria army won't be found but the surrounding neighbours won't be @ peace. am just a concerned citizen of this country, am not a Muslim and got no relationship with the north but the truth has to be told.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Bollinger:

Jesus christ. Are you listening to yourself? So if his hands are dirty it is ok to "beat" him. What about handing him over to the right authorities for due process? It always amazes me the way Nigerian's think.
Clap for yourself. You are waiting for them to start throwing bombs abi.
You want him to be handed over to the police . Abi? So that he will regain freedom tomorrow and plan a major attack? Why not take the army to court to seek justice on behalf of the wounded man..smh
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by dapaiks: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
NA have no idea what they av jst gotn demslves into bliv me dis pple ar d most dangerous islamic group in nothern Nigeria.
And they will surely fight back no matter how long it takes.
They my retreat for now buh bliv me dey r der making plans on wen to strike back.
In kaduna u cnt liv in der area if u aint one of them
The last time dey had issue ttwo decades ago in Kastina state u wuldnt bliv wat dey did the police force was given other to shot any of them seen on sight buh this guys neva hesistated cumin out. they dnt have guns nor any weapons as of den buh dey made up der mind to die rather than stay indoors
they will just come out of der house put der hands up n shout Allahukbar (Allah is greate) and take a bullet.
The same tin happen earlier this year when they baricated the road along PZ if ur r cumin frm congila bridge (fly_over) close Mommaed golf coast wer der head quater is located.
This recent attacks also took place der.
i jst pray dat sme of our wicked elders dnt use dis as an opportunity to create another ilamic tero group
if one culd stand and take a bullet to the skull witout any weapon wit him imagine the xtnd he will go wen he gets one
sucide bombing n insugency wuldnt be a big deal to them. dey wuldnt even hav a scnd tot abt it.
If one culd rember this is how the so called bokohram pple strtd in maiduguri.
The nigerian government should intervin as soon as possible to end this misunderstanding bfre it gets out of hand.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA...
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
On a procession or not!
If you see a military convoy, fucking leave the road-let them pass, then continue with whatever procession peacefully.. But no, they decided to block a general!
And on the issue of live bullets. Why would a military entourage carry rubber bullets??
It's only the police that does so cause it's a non lethal weapon..
The military is trained to kill! Get that..
So, if I was anyone.. If I see a military entourage, I'd respect myself and leave the road..
emmydee:

they were not protesting. They were on a religious procession. Am not a muslim, but the military shouldn't have used live bullets on unarmed citizens. This can only happen in Nigeria. Over 50 of them killed.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by TheAdvocate(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Stolen:

Provide prove and tell us how they attack Army chief. Tell us if they set bomb or fired a single shot. Liars!

They have moved from denying the pic to making nonexistant claims and speculations.

They would have been Boko Haram etc? Is it not the same Boko Haram that Buhari said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the North?

Do yu know what it means to engage the army? The Nigerian Army is a symbol of authority. The singular act of blocking road is a criminal act. The Act of resisting arrest is also flawed not to talk of the sect firing at the military with weapons before they were overwhelmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by naijaobi(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2015
enwerion:

What attack on army chief, they attacked army chief and him car no get single scratch, they attacked army chief and NTA and AIT videoed it. And the army said a bomb exploded and saw them with machine gun and no casualty on armies part and NTA and AIT video it.......the truth be told both parties are wrong but Nigeria Army failed to agreed they committed gross injustice....when the shiites start their own, nigeria army won't be found but the surrounding neighbours won't be @ peace. am just a concerned citizen of this country, am not a Muslim and got no relationship with the north but the truth has to be told.
Oh wow. So you are waiting to see casualty on the side of the army before u blv they were attacked?
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by braceurself(f): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria Army
channel this energy in getting rid of boko, instead of shooting unarmed civilians, lawless country no word from the presidency na wa oooooooo
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Cry baby..
Run home to your injured daddy!
Block another military entourage fam.. Tell your brothers and sisters to join you too since you lack reasoning and you are lawless..
Stupid bigot
ishiamu:

I won't kill a force from no where will kill you
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Franzinni: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2015
I am not biafran but I can now see ! NIGERIA IS TRULY A ZOO!!
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by LordPhoenix007: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Engaging the army in any term means trouble!
The only time the army is wrong is when it engages a civilian first..
But as a civilian, you think you have the guts to engage the military..
Go on.. RIP..
It's lawlessness on the part of the civilian..
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by eagleeye2: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2015
cirmuell:
Yeah? I didn't see a post like this when news broke out about alleged attacked on protesters across the niger, or was Allah referring to muslims alone when he made that statement?
Maybe the Muslim Allah is also a hypocrite.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by repogirl(f): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2015
naijaobi:

Am sure if tomorrow these people turn out to start acting like a terrorist group, you will blame the army first.
this action by the army is enough to push them to terrorism as in the case of boko haram!
So if they become terrorists tomorrow, ofcourse I will blame the army after all the Shiites have been peaceful and quiet before now.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by repogirl(f): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2015
martineverest:
the Shiites were heavily armed. They even had bombs... My concern was the military going to Shiites' residence to destroy their property.
where is the evidence of the arms and bombs? I can see evidence of the army brutality but I am yet to see where the Shiites attacked with their bombs and guns.
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2015
repogirl:

Ask Osama Bin Laden, am sure he was unarmed wen he went to heaven to v his 70 virgins
Re: Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face by Stylaay(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2015
We are condemning the excesses of our security organs and some people see no wrong with all these. Court orders are flouted, people are held without being charged to court, security forces kill and maim without being investigated. If it doesn't affect you directly you have no problem with it. So much has gone wrong in Nigeria but trying to right these wrongs must be carried out within the ambit of the laws. Na so boko haram start. Dialogue is better than force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.