Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (27049 Views)

Amaechi Approves Committee’s Report On Establishment Of Nigerian Fleet / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
As the President of the Wailing wailers, OBJ in his 8 years never thought of this. GEJ came and was focus even when the gang up against him was tense. That guy is a very strong guy o. Boko was heating, APC parading with propaganda, Chibok girls issue, Media and social network war and yet he was focus. God bless you. They called you clueless but now is using the rail lines you fixed.
As stupid as you are so government revving and renovation abandoned train stations built by a previous government is something extraordinary. To you for animals sake who marked your waec results
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by ibietela2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oh the sub standard trains GEJ bought according to Passingshot Omenka Obiagelli egift beremx

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by dami2boi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Sometimes silence is jus the answer to pple like u!
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/photos-buhari-launches-260km-super-highway-project/

it is Now i know that you are a fool.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by tefund(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
did your gej initiate it with all the money it got?
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by dami2boi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
kevinberry:

As stupid as you are so government revving and renovation abandoned train stations built by a previous government is something extraordinary. To you for animals sake who marked your waec results

[s]
kevinberry:

[/s]
kevinberry:

Who be this. Am not surprise, for stupidity has taken over you. They revive and renovated it in your dreams, dreamer.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by obinnashady(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
modath:

Bwhaahahahahhahahaha.. grin grin grin grin
I still dey comot water for eye.. grin cheesy grin
You & chanchit are something else! cheesy
lol
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by demio007: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
I thought they said during campaign that the trains not working. now they approving contract on same rail track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by VenOmswiftTM(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rednaxelot:
yes o my bro!

And if Nigerians remember how the funds for the good work and projects were manage and use for, then Nigerians will say "Thank you Good God of Heaven for making GEJ to lose the election.

Remembering a man isn't bad, seeing the legacy left is the koko!
And we will definitely remember you for using 'manage' instead of 'managed'
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by VocalWalls: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
billyG:

#250 to Aba?u dey for 2006.

Eleme to aba is 300 for a stationary bus, 250 for the ones on route. 400 for cabs. So chill off.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by VocalWalls: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
santuse:

you are not aware that people spend 4 hours on that road daily coz of bad road.
I

The bad portion has been fixed.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by saint047(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
I want to thank EFCC for charging Dasuki for $57m in open court He can now tell us what happened including the car gifts to
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by VocalWalls: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
amunkita03:

And u forgot that there's no good road to Aba. Something I would never forgive GEJ for not achieving

The obigbo axis has been quick fixed.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Ephemmm: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
[s]
obasiken:
One zombie was arguing with me yesterday that these trains dont exist. I tried my best to explain to him that trains are back. I even showed him a u-tube video of people riding trains from ph to enugu. He said the video was not shot in nigeria. I gave up.

Now amaechi is confessing just like fashola. I am waiting for when lai mohammed will also come and confess his lies.
[/s]

If railways are sufficient, why does the present administration still see where to work on? Government is continuous, and railways have been existing in Nigeria even before independence. So, stop the bragging.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by chudionu58(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

If railways are sufficient, why does the present administration still see where to work on? Government is continuous, and railways have been existing in Nigeria even before independence. So, stop the bragging.
"Government is a continuum" bla bla bla! Why condemn the projects in the first place.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by flozybk(f): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
why are pepole commenting anything dat enter their head...the op said Amaechi is commencing port harcout- aba rail did he say Amaechi is completing Gej's project....b4 nw is dia any ph-aba rail?...PDP alwaz giving themselves hope
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by flozybk(f): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
why are pepole commenting anything dat enter their head...the op said Amaechi is commencing port harcout- aba rail did he say Amaechi is completing Gej's project....b4 nw is dia any ph-aba rail?...PDP alwaz giving themselves hope...nawa oo
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nature129(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
obasiken:
One zombie was arguing with me yesterday that these trains dont exist. I tried my best to explain to him that trains are back. I even showed him a u-tube video of people riding trains from ph to enugu. He said the video was not shot in nigeria. I gave up.

Now amaechi is confessing just like fashola. I am waiting for when lai mohammed will also come and confess his lies.

I have taken the train from Enugu to PH. Tell the person in doubt to catch the train immediately at 7am Tuesdays and Thursdays from Ogui Road Metro Station, the best station in that route. They operate like flight because at 7.01am it has left the station
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
dami2boi:

it is Now i know that you are a fool.
could u do me a favour, navigate ur obstinacy to where its a virtue! Am definitely not in for ilks like u! Move on pls
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by donj84: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
obasiken:

Also tell the guy dat. Train travels from kaduna to minna, minna to ibadan and to lagos too since last year..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by chudionu58(f): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
flozybk:
why are pepole commenting anything dat enter their head...the op said Amaechi is commencing port harcout- aba rail did he say Amaechi is completing Gej's project....b4 nw is dia any ph-aba rail?...PDP alwaz giving themselves hope...nawa oo
When did the "later day saint" Amaechi construct a railine from PH-ABA?
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by maxtamazin: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:
Government is a continuous act. Nothing personal.

He has to salvage what is left from Jonathan's mediocre and wasteful rail projects.

What an idiot! !! Thought you guys said GEJ didn't do nothing.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Eziachi: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Nigerians will always remember GEJ for his good work.
Yeah, will remember him more for his Dasuki ATM machine. Even Ethiopia has better railways running on 21st train, not Jonathan/PDP's rail scam with their old Soviet 17th century smoke puffing locomotive trains they bought among decommissioned moribund trains from Europe and ran on the old colonial train lines. Whether APC or PDP I will take them serious the day I will see a brand new train lines with modern trains running from Orlu to Onitsha or Owerri to Calabar, Oron to Yenegoa etc. Completely new lines. Not running old archaic trains on pre 1950s colonial lines used in transporting livestocks.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Eziachi: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nature129:

I have taken the train from Enugu to PH. Tell the person in doubt to catch the train immediately at 7am Tuesdays and Thursdays from Ogui Road Metro Station, the best station in that route. They operate like flight because at 7.01am it has left the station
I used the same line when I was a student in the 60s. An average person born and raised in the East has never seen a train before, that's a fact. There is not even a train link to major Igbo cities like Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Orlu, Owerri, Asaba etc
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Eziachi: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
maxtamazin:

What an idiot! !! Thought you guys said GEJ didn't do nothing.
If you have train line in your local government, then you have the license to talk. Tell me any direct impact Jonathan's misrule had on you and your immediate family? List them . 25kg of election rice excluded.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by vislabraye(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
obasiken:

The guy is a lying liar nah ? Just leave him. People prefer to be blind.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by flozybk(f): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
chudionu58:
When did the "later day saint" Amaechi construct a railine from PH-ABA?

what is this one talking about?
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by T051N(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
chudionu58:
What is he doing in GEJs project? If not indirectly giving him kudos!
with the amount of money spent on the project?
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Geniro: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eziachi:
If you have train line in your local government, then you have the license to talk. Tell me any direct impact Jonathan's misrule had on you and your immediate family? List them . 25kg of election rice excluded.

Another APC zombie on the loose. am sure those who rode on his numerous revamped train tracks will slap you so hard your grand kids will feel it.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by billyG(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
chudionu58:
Why condemn him when he doing it in the first place! Hypocrites!
Nobody comdemn yur heroe,we hav railways lines since 1903.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by millionaireman: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eziachi:
I used the same line when I was a student in the 60s. An average person born and raised in the East has never seen a train before, that's a fact. There is not even a train link to major Igbo cities like Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Orlu, Owerri, Asaba etc

If Nigeria is a working country, by now there should have been train links in Eastern cities from Calabar-Uyo/PH to Aba to Owerri to Orlu to Nnewi to Onitsha/Enugu; in addition to the existing line line from Aba to Umuahia to Okigwe to Enugu.

In modern countries, rail travel has taken over travelling by cars or buses.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by chudionu58(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
billyG:

Nobody comdemn yur heroe,we hav railways lines since 1903.
"nobody condemn your hero" Liar! Were you not the ones claiming it was an 18th century railine with rickety locomotives!! Here you are shamelessly continuing with same!....Tufia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit / Obigbo Women Wore Same Underwear For 4 Months In Army Detention - Intersociety / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.