Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (27046 Views)

Amaechi Approves Committee’s Report On Establishment Of Nigerian Fleet / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by UTMOST10(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
He is coming up.....
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by emmanuel596(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Who says this. Administrations. Won't work??
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by orente419: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one Transporter tongue
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by papparatzzi2013: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:
Government is a continuous act. Nothing personal.

He has to salvage what is left from Jonathan's mediocre and wasteful rail projects.

OBJ started the project. OBJ paid part of the contract sum to the Chinese company in 2006.

It was not GEJ's baby.

Projects that are solely attributable to GEJ are the nomadic school, Benin-Ore, YouWin Scheme, and the fraudulent Sure-P.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by cruzita(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
nice move but it doesn't change the fact that u are a saboteur
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by frankwells(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
for ur info:Dasukigate gave me $2m for spiritual purpose in my region
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by AreaFada2: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2015
obasiken:
One zombie was arguing with me yesterday that these trains dont exist. I tried my best to explain to him that trains are back. I even showed him a u-tube video of people riding trains from ph to enugu. He said the video was not shot in nigeria. I gave up.

Now amaechi is confessing just like fashola. I am waiting for when lai mohammed will also come and confess his lies.

Nor mind them. That line has been working at least about 18 months when someone I know used it.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
can you hear yourself? So you want him to abandon the project simply because there's a change in govt? this is the reason Nigeria isn't moving forward.
chudionu58:
What is he doing in GEJs project? If not indirectly giving him kudos!
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by obailala(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
chudionu58:
Government of crass propaganda! "Amaechi approves" my foot. Why didn't he approve the commencement of monorail transit services? Ndi ara!! Wish Aba/PH boys will congregate and stone that fool....

We can only take APC serious, if they initiate any innovative standard guage rail project.
But you mumuishly applauded PDP and GEJ when he approved and renovated pre-historic rail lines built by the british. Now Amaechi is doing same but you are calling for people to stone him?... Why didnt you ask GEJ to approve a brand new high speed standard gauge instead of renovating ancient rails?...

In your wisdom, you probably want the new government to abandon every project by the previous government and start their own projects?.. Isi odi gi mma?
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by modath(f): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
obinnashady:
No hard feelings, buh e no mean say Jona no go give u poison if him see u

Bwhaahahahahhahahaha.. grin grin grin grin

I still dey comot water for eye.. grin cheesy grin

You & chanchit are something else! cheesy
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by ElCapone(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Nigerians will always remember GEJ for his good work.
Like divertion of money meant for arms and ammunition to settle political campaigns and rallys. *smh*
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by andychukse(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2015
I hope this is not just jamboree
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by jayAjoku(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
after he didnt finish the monorail project what the hell is this ....
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
good
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2015
As the President of the Wailing wailers, OBJ in his 8 years never thought of this. GEJ came and was focus even when the gang up against him was tense. That guy is a very strong guy o. Boko was heating, APC parading with propaganda, Chibok girls issue, Media and social network war and yet he was focus. God bless you. They called you clueless but now is using the rail lines you fixed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by texazzpete(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
You have to admire hypocrisy sha

They want to give GEJ's administration credit for any good thing happening, yet blame Buhari for the current state of the economy and other issues we face now.

I remember when people thought the refineries were doing better...they started accusing Buhari of taking credit of GEJ's work and giving credit to a TAM of 2013...as soon as it became clear that the 'good news' was a false alarm, the band of wailers mysteriously forgot about TAM of 2013 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by jayAjoku(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
can you hear yourself? So you want him to abandon the project simply because there's a change in govt? this is the reason Nigeria isn't moving forward.
well amaechi already abandoned a large and very expensive project in port harcourt so what the hell are you talking about and what do you know about moving forward
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by tomholly: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2015

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
didn't you hear when he said they're about to commence projects on the monorail system in pH again? and also all the other rails across the entire country??

Saying that he GEJ's project has nothing to do with Amaechi is backwardness and sheer mediocrity.
jayAjoku:
well amaechi already abandoned a large and very expensive project in port harcourt so what the hell are you talking about and what do you know about moving forward
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
what stupid rail lines did he fix?? the outdated 16th century rail lines?? No, thanks.
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
As the President of the Wailing wailers, OBJ in his 8 years never thought of this. GEJ came and was focus even when the gang up against him was tense. That guy is a very strong guy o. Boko was heating, APC parading with propaganda, Chibok girls issue, Media and social network war and yet he was focus. God bless you. They called you clueless but now is using the rail lines you fixed.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by mandax: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
obasiken:
One zombie was arguing with me yesterday that these trains dont exist. I tried my best to explain to him that trains are back. I even showed him a u-tube video of people riding trains from ph to enugu. He said the video was not shot in nigeria. I gave up.

Now amaechi is confessing just like fashola. I am waiting for when lai mohammed will also come and confess his lies.

Jonah made the right moves forward and left office;
but Nigerians said they love backward movement. Nigerians thus sent Jonah packing.

Now the new president who Nigerians voted for is truly taking them backward - - Probe this, probe that, instead of using what he finds on ground to create wealth for Nigerians.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by chudionu58(f): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
obailala:
But you mumuishly applauded PDP and GEJ when he approved and renovated pre-historic rail lines built by the british. Now Amaechi is doing same but you are calling for people to stone him?... Why didnt you ask GEJ to approve a brand new high speed standard gauge instead of renovating ancient rails?...

In your wisdom, you probably want the new government to abandon every project by the previous government and start their own projects?.. Isi odi gi mma?
See this one ooo! why lambast GEJ for rehabilitating same? since you lot were hell bent on religiously continuing with it. Otile!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by horbarjeem101: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Amaechi b like "let me start from Home before extending transportation outside"

...work well done though wink
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Abagworo(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by LVStone(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Going by subsidy removal which I support anyway because the rich are getting richer all in the name of helping the poor through subsidy.

Notwithstanding, if the masses will have to sacrifice much for the economy,we must make sure our discussion rights are protected.

We shall not watch and see money hungry senators to change their vehicles with our money,it shall no longer be bussines as usual, I call on everyone no matter your geopolitical zone,either SE,SS,NE,SW,e.t.c. to stand up and defend our Right.

We shall make this government governable and well meaning to Nigerians if we take to the street with boldness to defend our taxes.

I call on any bold,brave,and visionary youths,let us have an association not to beg dirty politicians, not hail them for few naira whereby jeopardizing our future. I Find it hard to believe it when we youth will gather to honor a politician who made us Jobless and still make us feel like a lesser citizens by giving him an award.

Enough of this bold social comments,where are the real youth that wana standup to claim our rights and save our generation.

Why should we vote under terrible sun to have a relief from pains but still continue under the pain after voting.

I believe in the national anthem "Arise oh Compatriot" but we will cease to be compatriots to fraud and broad day devaluation of young Nigerians.

like the leper said "Why Sit we here till we die", let it not be a prophesy of fella coming to pass(Suffering and smiling). Nigerian youth,we can make a change under the confine of the law, can we have youths in each local government throughout the federation that will form an association in order to force government to work.I am not talking of the existing association whose patron is one celebrated thief and looter.

I belong to Nigeria,I want to see hi glory return,our father told us of how they eat free food in the university, how they had cleaners to wash their cloth, how coffee was around corridors of lecture theatre, how they were offered immediate employment with official car,how education was interesting. Such stories looks like a fantasy compared to what is obtainable now.

We finish NYSC at age 25 above they tell us we are not employable because of age as if it was not their greed and frivolities that delay us in tertiary institutions through endless Stokes.

Enough is enough, because of our joblessness we come to blogs to defend thieves, we celebrate them when they buy things with our money, we let them use us as a tribal and religious bigot.

I want youths like me that will say not again!

#NIGERIANYOUTHSHALLRISE

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by anonimi: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2015
obasiken:

Thank you o jare, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- the hero of our democracy and socio-economic transformer of our nation.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048446_jo1_jpeg9647ab2f33b35a522a7189f8d790a2f0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472012_political_jpeg159c20bce885539ba1c0f382a90b89ce

eazydon:
At my backyard in Aba. our own train over here is very real. 2 times in a day it vibrates the ground.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079404_img20150113093139_jpeg8f36fa35ec568ebebe48dc9074e8a29d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079405_img20150113093149_jpeg45b4b86e153dd40d6444417ccd494db4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079406_img20150113093253_jpegcc2a295343e86e1d334e86c6a037f084

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079407_img20150113093347_jpeg7aa09c0ad00e0efe871c8884a2c64f87

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by santuse: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
VocalWalls:
Railway services should be for distances like Ph to Kaduna, Lagos to kano, calabar to Ibadan, Enugu to kano.

Not for a place where I'll rather stand at eleme, and get a bus to aba for N250.

Before the train even starts it's engines, I'm already at aba.

you are not aware that people spend 4 hours on that road daily coz of bad road.
I

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by billyG(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
chudionu58:
What is he doing in GEJs project? If not indirectly giving him kudos!
So he shld scrap d Project b/c Gej started it abi,Buhari shld demolish Aso rock villa & erect new edifice b/c Gej once stay there abi?get small sense IJN.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by chudionu58(f): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
billyG:

So he shld scrap d Project b/c Gej started it abi,Buhari shld demolish Aso rock villa & erect new edifice b/c Gej once stay there abi?get small sense IJN.
Why condemn him when he doing it in the first place! Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by billyG(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
chudionu58:
Shut up please! Na bubu de build that road?
which 1 b bubu again?
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by billyG(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
VocalWalls:
Railway services should be for distances like Ph to Kaduna, Lagos to kano, calabar to Ibadan, Enugu to kano.

Not for a place where I'll rather stand at eleme, and get a bus to aba for N250.

Before the train even starts it's engines, I'm already at aba.
#250 to Aba?u dey for 2006.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by jayAjoku(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Millerz:
didn't you hear when he said they're about to commence projects on the monorail system in pH again? and also all the other rails across the entire country??

Saying that he GEJ's project has nothing to do with Amaechi is backwardness and sheer mediocrity.
hmmmmmmm didnt hear that and that project is not and was never a federal project why is he using federal funds for a state project .. money was already disbursed for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre / Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos) / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.