Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (27040 Views)

Amaechi Approves Committee’s Report On Establishment Of Nigerian Fleet / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by cruzclinton1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
I smell another scam to chop money.....Naso they take say goodluck former presido....train innovation is a scam.....to hell with all this bloody politicians
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by billyG(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eziachi:
I used the same line when I was a student in the 60s. An average person born and raised in the East has never seen a train before, that's a fact. There is not even a train link to major Igbo cities like Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Orlu, Owerri, Asaba etc
I thought they said;Gej extended Rail services to d above eastern cities u mention.d east has been scam even no 2nd niger bridge.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Chanchit: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
modath:

Bwhaahahahahhahahaha.. grin grin grin grin
I still dey comot water for eye.. grin cheesy grin
You & chanchit are something else! cheesy
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2015
EdCure:
Government is a continuous act. Nothing personal.

He has to salvage what is left from Jonathan's mediocre and wasteful rail projects.

Wasteful? You obviously haven't been to port Harcourt before. There is a monorail project that is less than 10% done that has gulped over N30 billion..
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by Forwetinnah: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
..if Ameachi has Liver, he should also approve the Dredging of Onne Port so it can utilised the same way Tin Can island is. All we've been hearing is how certain ships can't dock there when that of Lagos is dredged regularly to allow all kinds of Ships Dock!! Rubbish!!!!
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by billyG(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
chudionu58:
"nobody condemn your hero" Liar! Were you not the ones claiming it was an 18th century railine with rickety locomotives!! Here you are shamelessly continuing with same!....Tufia!
This is a weighty allegation capable of tarnishing my impeccable image,dafamation of my esteme xter,d onus of proof is on u d accuser 2 proof beyond all reasonable doubt that i wrote any of d above or i drag u b4 a high court of competent juridiction for libel,xter assasination,dafamation of xter,false accusation which u are liable to 4yrs imprisonment.
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by chudionu58(f): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
billyG:

This is a weighty allegation capable of tarnishing my impeccable image,dafamation of my esteme xter,d onus of proof is on u d accuser 2 proof beyond all reasonable doubt that i wrote any of d above or i drag u b4 a high court of competent juridiction for libel,xter assasination,dafamation of xter,false accusation which u are liable to 4yrs imprisonment.
Azu Amu.... Mtchew!
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by obailala(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
chudionu58:
See this one ooo! why lambast GEJ for rehabilitating same? since you lot were hell bent on religiously continuing with it. Otile!
Re: Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service by obailala(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
chudionu58:
See this one ooo! why lambast GEJ for rehabilitating same? since you lot were hell bent on religiously continuing with it. Otile!
So you want the money already squandered on it by your hero to go to waste even when the project is at a final stages?... Is that a wise thing to do by your own judgement?... are just opposing for the sake of opposing or do your genuinely think your present opposition rants make any sense?

Why do you Jonathanians like arguing like kids deprived of akara balls?... Please when you have nothing to say, kindly go and wait under Ben Bruce's twitter handle, he may have something reasonable to say which you can build on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari / 2023: How PDP Governors Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of The Party / Oil Discovered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.