Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body (2266 Views)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Merlissa(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2015
1. He never asks to hang out before 11 p.m. At worst, he just wants you for sex, and at best, he's trying to avoid taking you out on a real date. Keep in mind that "at best" is relative here unless he's a starving artist or something.

2. He's superficial in almost every conceivable way. No, just because a guy is vain and narcissistic when it comes to everything from his clothes to his hobby, that doesn't mean the same attitude also carries over to his relationships. But a pattern is definitely emerging here.

3. You get the feeling that he hates talking to you. Anytime you do anything that isn't sex/cuddling/handling, etc. it's something passive like watching Netflix because you're pretty sure he's doing his best to limit interaction that doesn't involve his penis.

4. Every time he compliments you, it's about something physical. It took you a while to realize that even when he's being nice, he's being nice about your smile, or your legs, or...

5. All your dates are "hanging out at his place." You've even brought it up to him, and he says he never has time to go out. He's always coming up with new excuses — he doesn't want anything serious, or he needs to focus on work — and they're all wearing thin.

6. Your relationship never progresses beyond casual. He never asks you to be his plus-one at a wedding, or brings you to a party with his friends, or introduces you to his parents. It's just lots and lots of (possibly good but likely bad) sex. Because that's all he cares about.

7. He's bragged about you to his friends in ways that have made you nauseated. You've heard through the grapevine that he brags about your sex life, or that he's even shown his friends sexts you've sent him. If it's the second one, it's inexcusable. Break up with him.

8. He leaves if it seems like you're not going to have sex, or doesn't bother showing up. He's never come over when you're sick, and he's basically stormed out when you said you "weren't in the mood."

9. He tries to pressure you into shit you don't want to do. Asking to try anal every once in a while isn't the worst thing a guy can do, but getting angry because you don't want to try things he wants to try is pretty bad.

10. He doesn't respect you. He openly flirts with other women in front of you, or cheats, or ignores your messages for days. That's a pretty strong sign he doesn't care about you, but he's keeping you around for your hot bod. It's also pretty definitive proof he's a piece of shit.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Marvellouzkk(f): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2015
am here
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Mutuwa(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
all out of experience Op?
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by iceberylin(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
What else should we love for grin

Her job?
Car?
Parents
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Merlissa(f): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
iceberylin:
What else should we love for grin

Her job?
Car?
Parents

loooooooools
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Merlissa(f): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Mutuwa:

and if it is nko?
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by gabinogem(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Do u think it's only the guys that lust over female body!? please think again.
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by allytinted: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Merlissa(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2015
gabinogem:
Do u think it's only the guys that lust over female body!? please think again.

am thinking....
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Mutuwa(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Merlissa:

and if it is nko?

undecided

its just a question,no hard feelings please.. you don't have to answer it,as if its a pending attack..
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Emodeee: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2015
If we don't love her cos of her body, who will?

Missmossy as much as I love u cos of ur personality, I also love ur body. You have an elegant body.
a delightful yansh, beautiful physiognomy, fine smile. I love you.
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Merlissa(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Mutuwa:

undecided

its just a question,no hard feelings please.. you don't have to answer it,as if its a pending attack..

Am not vexing oooo

I just dey ask question
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Netroemmy(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
with all this 10 this, 10 that......guys no go get moves for 2016 again oo
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by gabinogem(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Merlissa:

am thinking....
keep thinking... till u daydream about six-packs & pink lips.
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one merlissa

Cc
Mrsphyno
Eroticangelina
Jollyjoy
Estharfabian
Nevi12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Merlissa(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Nice one merlissa

Cc
Mrsphyno
Eroticangelina
Jollyjoy
Estharfabian
Nevi12

Thank You
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gehls should be careful of this sha OP nice one grin

But at the same time, most of the guys that start of like this, end up catching feelings if you're a loveable girl....
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by stillchris: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
if he's always having an erection when near you

Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by stillchris: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

But at the same time, most of the guys that start of like this, end up catching feelings if you're a loveable girl....

you sabi

Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by xynerise: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
At least he likes something
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by misspicy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
No wonder lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:
No wonder lipsrsealed undecided
lol no wonder wat? cheesy
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

are u loveable? wink
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by misspicy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol no wonder wat? cheesy
Did you lost your password? cheesy or you just want to copy copy me tongue
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

Did you lost your password? cheesy or you just want to copy copy me tongue
i got banned actually.. angry. U still havnt told me d reason for your "no wonder" grin
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
i got banned actually.. angry. U still havnt told me d reason for your "no wonder" grin
Banned for chasing (f)s up and down abi cheesy

i have no reason tongue
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

Banned for chasing (f)s up and down abi cheesy

i have no reason tongue
hahaha.. I wish it were for that reason. cheesy.

Cmon, u and i knw dats a lie wink
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Aitee1: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mutuwa:

grin
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by misspicy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
hahaha.. I wish it were for that reason. cheesy.

Cmon, u and i knw dats a lie wink
so for what reason

wait what do you and I know again naw,i didnt even read the post,i just commented to get mentions hian angry
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
are u loveable? wink
I try to be lol. grin
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

so for what reason

wait what do you and I know again naw,i didnt even read the post,i just commented to get mentions hian angry
biafra crap.

Oh so u now comment to get mentions? cheesy.. Alright.. Kwantinue
Re: 10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body by donbenedict(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I try to be lol. grin
after flirting with dem and running away? cheesy.. Dats not tryn to be wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelander's Be The Judge / ARE You 100% Certain That You Will End Up Getting Married To Your Current Lover? / Help!!! My Neighbour Is Snooping Too Much On My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.