Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) (2432 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Keketu(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
some people will never understand this post but fine/handsome guy like me will understand how neccessary this is . many people dont know the no.1 fine guy problem: too many girls want to befriend us,they want us to start a convo out of nothing,they pedestralise us imagine we are one james bond that get all get all girls even if the atmosphere and situation is not right, some will even force themself on you. hmm , without further ado,

1. tell her shes fat
it has /lways work , especially when shes laughing and you dont like her

2.look at her and laugh 2 times
you have to do this two time for it to work, look at her when shes doing eyes like those female in television, then look at her , bust into laughter then get your eye away and repeat it again. this one work well.

3.give her your number, when she call say 'who is this?''
this one work on girl that have self respect but if it doesnt check no.4

4.during conversation ask her '' do u know a drug to cure syphilis ? ''
if she finally force you into conversation ask her that!

5. add your

lalatica please front page this will help fine guys like me
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by donbenedict(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
My gawd i so love this post.. I swear
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by donbenedict(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Numbers one and two are so so damn painful cheesy
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by outlandra(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
ohk!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Cholls(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
My brother haha! I don try everything o. One babe even to tell "light no fit run darkness" i laugh that day i tell her watin you mean? I never even finish my talk she throw another "you cant runaway from your shadow" what!
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by KELVINXY: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
have not try number 2 yet cheesy

will try it out soon grin
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Pheals(f): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gals of nowadays will be laughing cheesy grin U contact syphilis lol... ..U love joking na by force U love them
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin

when some guys are searching for love,

kwatinu
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Mbamally(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank God i've finally got a solution grin
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rubbish. It is only Desperate girls that runs after any handsome guy that they see.
A Confident person like me CAN'T try such a thing.
- "Desperate Ladies Run after love while Confident ladies Attracts Love".
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by donbenedict(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish. It is only Desperate girls that runs after any handsome guy that they see.
oya on ur wifi make i tap into ur love
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by schumastic(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:

ARE YOU SURE shocked shocked MEAN WHILE OP WHICH OF THE GUYS ON YOUR DP IS THE FINE BOY undecided WHY DO PEEPS BEG FOR FRONT PAGE THIS DAYS N LALASTICA WILL GRANT THEM THIER WISH shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by faith551(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lmao, yeye op. Who told you getting a girl is easy for the handsome guys? They're the ones finding it difficult to hook up I tell you.

Let me sit down and view the profile of all these guys wey don try number 1 to 10

1 Like

Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by feran15(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
name this thread "how to ruin your chances of getting with any girl"

cos after they carry your gist finish, no girl will approach you
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by faith551(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother haha! I don try everything o. One babe even to tell "light no fit run darkness" i laugh that day i tell her watin you mean? I never even finish my talk she throw another "you cant runaway from your shadow" what!

For your mind
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by kossyablaze(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol I'm tired of being handsome.
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by faith551(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:

Ka'm nukwa
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
faith551:

Ka'm nukwa
nwoke oma, am i not saying the truth?
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Cholls(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
faith551:

For your mind
my brother i dont hide any more that was then. Am more matured now than that.
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by kaycexx(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Idea lol

Just like spending money just for people to get jealous and nigga goes home crying.

-when she ask, do you remember me? and I be like sorry I ones had brain tumor and I can't remember.
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Ifakiland(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keketu:
some people will never understand this post but fine/handsome guy like me will understand how neccessary this is . many people dont know the no.1 fine guy problem: too many girls want to befriend us,they want us to start a convo out of nothing,they pedestralise us imagine we are one james bond that get all get all girls even if the atmosphere and situation is not right, some will even force themself on you. hmm , without further ado,

1. tell her shes fat

you have to do this two time for it to work, look at her when shes doing eyes like those female in television, then look at her , bust into laughter then get your eye away and repeat it again. this one work well.

5. add your

do u av a brain or just a brain box?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by faith551(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:
nwoke oma, am i not saying the truth?

So gi ma
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
I use that number 3 well cheesy
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Ada,its high time I saw ur confident full pics to know if its preety like ur eyes!
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lols grin
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Richardonald(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keketu:

1. tell her shes fat

5. add your

guys u got it..girls won't undastand them.they ar too many girls,sometimes feel confused and they start hating that person for no reason
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow, a very delusional OP.
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Maxi112: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Adaure4ever:
u will do it again and again and again... stop forming funky here
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by precious001(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lmao...
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by Youngpo413: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Adaure4ever:
wow
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by blayde(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
D world is already full of hatred.Why make someone hate U again?

Receive sense.
Re: How To Make Girls Hate You (for Fine Boys) by fineboynl(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
wow

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs / Am His 2nd Wife,pls How Do I Kill His First Wife. / 5 Tips On How To get A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.